News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platforms to push greater SMB engagement
Two platform upgrades should give small businesses a better foothold in the online space - without toppling marketing budgets in the process. The first will allow brands to create ads for both the social and search spaces while the second offers an assist with customer automation.
First, an update to the PricingEngine platform will allow brands to create an ad one time and then push across the social space - including sharing sites like Reddit, Foursquare and Twitter and search engines including Google, Bing and Yahoo.
"Millions of small business owners are the backbone of our economy, and they deserve to have the best tools available to take advantage of growth opportunities through digital media channels just like major corporations," said Jeremy Kagan, co-founder and CEO, PricingEngine. "That's why we're excited about the expansion of our platform to include support for advertising across these popular social media sites. This kind of innovation and enablement of the small business community is what has been fueling our own strong growth and expansion."
Meanwhile, ReachLocal has launched the ReachCommerce portal, set up to offer an assist to local retailers. Through the portal local businesses can control budgets through online bookings and customer automations.
"In the 10 years that ReachLocal has been helping SMBs bring their marketing efforts online, we've discovered that many still operate the same way they did 50 years ago," said Zorik Gordon, ReachLocal's co-founder and chief executive officer. "We created ReachCommerce to give local businesses a painless way to bring all of their operations online and harness the power of mobile technology, which we believe will reduce the costs of lost bookings, customers and profits."
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...