News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platforms to push greater SMB engagement
Two platform upgrades should give small businesses a better foothold in the online space - without toppling marketing budgets in the process. The first will allow brands to create ads for both the social and search spaces while the second offers an assist with customer automation.
First, an update to the PricingEngine platform will allow brands to create an ad one time and then push across the social space - including sharing sites like Reddit, Foursquare and Twitter and search engines including Google, Bing and Yahoo.
"Millions of small business owners are the backbone of our economy, and they deserve to have the best tools available to take advantage of growth opportunities through digital media channels just like major corporations," said Jeremy Kagan, co-founder and CEO, PricingEngine. "That's why we're excited about the expansion of our platform to include support for advertising across these popular social media sites. This kind of innovation and enablement of the small business community is what has been fueling our own strong growth and expansion."
Meanwhile, ReachLocal has launched the ReachCommerce portal, set up to offer an assist to local retailers. Through the portal local businesses can control budgets through online bookings and customer automations.
"In the 10 years that ReachLocal has been helping SMBs bring their marketing efforts online, we've discovered that many still operate the same way they did 50 years ago," said Zorik Gordon, ReachLocal's co-founder and chief executive officer. "We created ReachCommerce to give local businesses a painless way to bring all of their operations online and harness the power of mobile technology, which we believe will reduce the costs of lost bookings, customers and profits."
Image via Shutterstock
- Videos best for Facebook reach, but don't ditch the photos
- Mother's Day: Flowers a popular gift, but Mom wants tech
- UK: Online spending and deliveries break records
- Study: Nearly one-third say they 'don't do enough' to internationalize their business
- Millennials say the right content drives brand loyalty
- Consumers not impressed by engagement of branded apps
- Online shoppers excited about possibility of drone deliveries
- Colors affect sharing behavior on Pinterest
Featured White Papers
- A lot of what you know about email marketing could be wrong
There is a lot of email-marketing advice floating around out there. And, frankly, a lot of it is bad. Hunches...