News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platforms to push greater SMB engagement
Two platform upgrades should give small businesses a better foothold in the online space - without toppling marketing budgets in the process. The first will allow brands to create ads for both the social and search spaces while the second offers an assist with customer automation.
First, an update to the PricingEngine platform will allow brands to create an ad one time and then push across the social space - including sharing sites like Reddit, Foursquare and Twitter and search engines including Google, Bing and Yahoo.
"Millions of small business owners are the backbone of our economy, and they deserve to have the best tools available to take advantage of growth opportunities through digital media channels just like major corporations," said Jeremy Kagan, co-founder and CEO, PricingEngine. "That's why we're excited about the expansion of our platform to include support for advertising across these popular social media sites. This kind of innovation and enablement of the small business community is what has been fueling our own strong growth and expansion."
Meanwhile, ReachLocal has launched the ReachCommerce portal, set up to offer an assist to local retailers. Through the portal local businesses can control budgets through online bookings and customer automations.
"In the 10 years that ReachLocal has been helping SMBs bring their marketing efforts online, we've discovered that many still operate the same way they did 50 years ago," said Zorik Gordon, ReachLocal's co-founder and chief executive officer. "We created ReachCommerce to give local businesses a painless way to bring all of their operations online and harness the power of mobile technology, which we believe will reduce the costs of lost bookings, customers and profits."
Image via Shutterstock
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...