News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How Lotame pushed PilotOnline 100% higher
We're talking a lot about data this week at BizReport. One common issue heard is that data is too disconnected. The Lotame platform helps to solve that problem by uniting data collection into a single platform.
Kristina: What problem does the Lotame platform solve?
Madeline Rich, Director of Marketing, Lotame: Marketers and brands have tons of customer data that are being managed under different disconnected platforms. This data includes digital (Fixed web, video and mobile, Social, Search), Offline (Direct mail), Email, Content management and CRM. There is an increased need for marketers to centralize this data under a single platform to drive efficient data-driven marketing campaigns. Lotame's unifying data management platform, Crowd Control allows customers to collect, organize, activate and understand their audience from any source in order to most effectively target them.
Kristina: With so much data now available, are brands getting better at the analysis and implementation?
Madeline: Yes, I do believe so. Advertisers are beginning to understand where all the data comes from, the value of it and how it all fits together to increase efficiencies to drive better results across their marketing efforts. In addition, they are expecting that their agencies stay educated and are prepared to support them with their data driven initiatives.
Kristina: How was Lotame able to push PilotOnline engagement by 100%?
Madeline: Lotame's product allowed Pilot Online to target audiences they previously couldn't reach nor identify. Pilot Online admits their first party data was a mess, with the help of Lotame, they identified their users behavior and created custom targeting options their local advertisers need. As an example, Pilot Online previously received a small amount of business from the local airport. Once Lotame identified a large group of users that fall under the domestic travels segment, the airport quickly started a yearly campaign reaching those users.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...