News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Headway Digital launches data for emerging markets
Okay brands, time to get your metrics on - outside of your existing comfort zone. In this global economy a growing number of businesses are looking outside their region or city to find new customers. One platform is helping, by offering metrics for those emerging markets.
This week Headway Digital, a global media trading desk, launched DataXpand, offering data driven insights into emerging marketplaces of Latin America - places that have a huge uptick in online and mobile consumers as well as expendable cash for new goods.
"While Latin America remains behind the U.S. in terms of advertising spend, the gap is closing - and data-driven marketing is emerging fast," says Martin Kogan, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Headway Digital. "Data is the way of the future, and we have invested heavily in making the DataXpand platform unique in its geographic scope and among the most robust available anywhere."
The DMP platform allows businesses to scale audiences and better target ads in the Hispanic marketplace. Their data includes insights about travel-minded consumers, those interested in the automotive and fashion/beauty sectors as well as insights about Hispanic consumers now living in the US.
"U.S. based brands are among the most experienced at using data to optimize their online campaigns. But global markets are a new frontier for them. We offer not only the regional audiences and expertise needed to enter new markets, but also the rich data insights and targeting capabilities they're used to - in a one-stop DSP/DMP solution," said Kogan.
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...