News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Headway Digital launches data for emerging markets
Okay brands, time to get your metrics on - outside of your existing comfort zone. In this global economy a growing number of businesses are looking outside their region or city to find new customers. One platform is helping, by offering metrics for those emerging markets.
This week Headway Digital, a global media trading desk, launched DataXpand, offering data driven insights into emerging marketplaces of Latin America - places that have a huge uptick in online and mobile consumers as well as expendable cash for new goods.
"While Latin America remains behind the U.S. in terms of advertising spend, the gap is closing - and data-driven marketing is emerging fast," says Martin Kogan, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Headway Digital. "Data is the way of the future, and we have invested heavily in making the DataXpand platform unique in its geographic scope and among the most robust available anywhere."
The DMP platform allows businesses to scale audiences and better target ads in the Hispanic marketplace. Their data includes insights about travel-minded consumers, those interested in the automotive and fashion/beauty sectors as well as insights about Hispanic consumers now living in the US.
"U.S. based brands are among the most experienced at using data to optimize their online campaigns. But global markets are a new frontier for them. We offer not only the regional audiences and expertise needed to enter new markets, but also the rich data insights and targeting capabilities they're used to - in a one-stop DSP/DMP solution," said Kogan.
- Online shoppers excited about possibility of drone deliveries
- Colors affect sharing behavior on Pinterest
- Survey highlights importance of returns process to consumer loyalty
- 45% of marketers to invest in events during 2015
- Barclays Bank launches Twitter payments
- Advertising for young children looks promising on a new YouTube app for kids
- Twitter responses to customer queries slow and sloppy
- App channel worth over £4 billion to UK brands
Featured White Papers
- 7 Myths About Online Reviews
When it comes to building and maintaining trust in your brand, online reviews are an extremely valuable addition to your...
- How to Promote and Measure Hashtag Campaigns
A single hashtag can connect your brand messaging across each of the major social networks. Learn how hashtags can be...