News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Headway Digital launches data for emerging markets
Okay brands, time to get your metrics on - outside of your existing comfort zone. In this global economy a growing number of businesses are looking outside their region or city to find new customers. One platform is helping, by offering metrics for those emerging markets.
This week Headway Digital, a global media trading desk, launched DataXpand, offering data driven insights into emerging marketplaces of Latin America - places that have a huge uptick in online and mobile consumers as well as expendable cash for new goods.
"While Latin America remains behind the U.S. in terms of advertising spend, the gap is closing - and data-driven marketing is emerging fast," says Martin Kogan, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Headway Digital. "Data is the way of the future, and we have invested heavily in making the DataXpand platform unique in its geographic scope and among the most robust available anywhere."
The DMP platform allows businesses to scale audiences and better target ads in the Hispanic marketplace. Their data includes insights about travel-minded consumers, those interested in the automotive and fashion/beauty sectors as well as insights about Hispanic consumers now living in the US.
"U.S. based brands are among the most experienced at using data to optimize their online campaigns. But global markets are a new frontier for them. We offer not only the regional audiences and expertise needed to enter new markets, but also the rich data insights and targeting capabilities they're used to - in a one-stop DSP/DMP solution," said Kogan.
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
- Shoppers don't care for social integration of mobile apps
- 44% of Twitter's 982 million accounts never used
- Report: Travel sites missing the data mark
- Brands: How mobile wallets can improve loyalty programs
- Survey: SMB's need more tax education
- 90% of marketers not trained in marketing performance, ROI
- Mobile plays significant role in the shopping habits of Boomers and Seniors
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...