News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Headway Digital launches data for emerging markets
Okay brands, time to get your metrics on - outside of your existing comfort zone. In this global economy a growing number of businesses are looking outside their region or city to find new customers. One platform is helping, by offering metrics for those emerging markets.
This week Headway Digital, a global media trading desk, launched DataXpand, offering data driven insights into emerging marketplaces of Latin America - places that have a huge uptick in online and mobile consumers as well as expendable cash for new goods.
"While Latin America remains behind the U.S. in terms of advertising spend, the gap is closing - and data-driven marketing is emerging fast," says Martin Kogan, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Headway Digital. "Data is the way of the future, and we have invested heavily in making the DataXpand platform unique in its geographic scope and among the most robust available anywhere."
The DMP platform allows businesses to scale audiences and better target ads in the Hispanic marketplace. Their data includes insights about travel-minded consumers, those interested in the automotive and fashion/beauty sectors as well as insights about Hispanic consumers now living in the US.
"U.S. based brands are among the most experienced at using data to optimize their online campaigns. But global markets are a new frontier for them. We offer not only the regional audiences and expertise needed to enter new markets, but also the rich data insights and targeting capabilities they're used to - in a one-stop DSP/DMP solution," said Kogan.
- Pinterest introduces new search tool to attract men to the network
- Study: Dirty Data a problem for marketers
- Top 3 things consumers really want from brands
- Surveys: Why social, mobile might rule the Super Bowl
- How new data collection techniques may impact your business
- Photographs among Brits' most treasured possessions
- Restaurant tech can leave servers more time to focus on dining experience
- NRF forecasts bigger spending this Valentine's Day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Blueprints for Social Network Success
The Big 6 social networks offer tremendous marketing opportunites--and each one is very different. That's why Spredfast has assembled our...
- CRM's Dirty Little Secret: How to Avoid CRM Sticker Shock
The way companies use and pay for customer relationship management software has changed significantly over the past decade. Moving from...