News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
blurbIQ, YieldMetrics announcements signal changes to video, analysis sectors
Two announcements this week in the online ad space signal changes coming to advertisers and brands. Here's how:
First up, Sun Media Productions has tapped blurbIQ to produce more engaging video content on their behalf. The blurbIQ platform allows publishers to serve rich, interactive video experiences. Through the partnership Sun Media will deploy blurbIQ ad units including i1Video, iqAdventure, iqChoice and iqeCommerce.
"blurbIQ is successfully defining new ad formats and monetization models in the online and mobile interactive video ad spaces," says Chris DeFranco, Executive Producer of SMP Vegas. "The performance metrics are amazing with up to 97% video completion rates, interaction rates 60x higher than standard video, and a click through rate of up to 5.86%. Together we can deliver quality interactive video overlay experiences that get viewers deeply engaged with brands. It is amazing technology and it offers the advertiser an unbelievable range of creative freedom. It is a game changer for sure."
Meanwhile YieldMetrics has rebranded as Adomic; the platform analyzes digital ad activity and then gives users actionable insights based on the findings. For example, at the OMMA RTB conference, founder Gabe Gottlieb noted that about 70% of brands are pushing into the RTB space, with impressions reaching 23%.
"We're still seeing advertisers concentrating their RTB budgets on lower funnel and more transactional goals while reserving their brand spending for traditional direct channels," said Gottlieb. "It is time for more transparency in the market to get brands comfortable with this maturing and efficient medium."
- Top 3 annoyances for mobile shoppers
- Study: Black Millennials betting on themselves
- Top 3 tips to take Valentine's strategies year-round
- No age limit to looking for love online
- Goodbye second-screening, hello switch-screening
- Less than one-third of emails opened on desktop last year
- Ad Roundup: Platforms for sales, ecommerce
- Top 3 tips to get more from email on Valentine's campaigns
Featured White Papers
- Device of Choice for Online Shoppers & Buyers
Did you know that men shop and buy from mobile devices more than women? Being aware of nuances like this...
- 5 'Must Have' Tactics For Your 2016 Digital Marketing Plan
What are the 5 "must have" tactics that experts agree can help everyone's 2016 digital marketing?...
- Consumers Tell All, Part 1: Online Shopping Frequency
This report looks at how frequently online shoppers are making purchases....