News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
blurbIQ, YieldMetrics announcements signal changes to video, analysis sectors
Two announcements this week in the online ad space signal changes coming to advertisers and brands. Here's how:
First up, Sun Media Productions has tapped blurbIQ to produce more engaging video content on their behalf. The blurbIQ platform allows publishers to serve rich, interactive video experiences. Through the partnership Sun Media will deploy blurbIQ ad units including i1Video, iqAdventure, iqChoice and iqeCommerce.
"blurbIQ is successfully defining new ad formats and monetization models in the online and mobile interactive video ad spaces," says Chris DeFranco, Executive Producer of SMP Vegas. "The performance metrics are amazing with up to 97% video completion rates, interaction rates 60x higher than standard video, and a click through rate of up to 5.86%. Together we can deliver quality interactive video overlay experiences that get viewers deeply engaged with brands. It is amazing technology and it offers the advertiser an unbelievable range of creative freedom. It is a game changer for sure."
Meanwhile YieldMetrics has rebranded as Adomic; the platform analyzes digital ad activity and then gives users actionable insights based on the findings. For example, at the OMMA RTB conference, founder Gabe Gottlieb noted that about 70% of brands are pushing into the RTB space, with impressions reaching 23%.
"We're still seeing advertisers concentrating their RTB budgets on lower funnel and more transactional goals while reserving their brand spending for traditional direct channels," said Gottlieb. "It is time for more transparency in the market to get brands comfortable with this maturing and efficient medium."
- Top 3 tips to ensure content is global-ready
- Survey: SMBs missing out by not being online
- Report: State of mobile travel
- PayPal wants users to eat their (pass)words
- 'Visually wired' disposition behind massive rise in infographic use
- Half of British consumers believe drone deliveries will never happen
- Social Roundup: How brands are engaging in social
- Targeted ads give Internet users the creeps
Featured White Papers
- Tasty Tips From Marketing's Master Chefs
The art and science of effective marketing and demand generation is like a great recipe- Marketing master chefs turn traditional...
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...