News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
blurbIQ, YieldMetrics announcements signal changes to video, analysis sectors
Two announcements this week in the online ad space signal changes coming to advertisers and brands. Here's how:
First up, Sun Media Productions has tapped blurbIQ to produce more engaging video content on their behalf. The blurbIQ platform allows publishers to serve rich, interactive video experiences. Through the partnership Sun Media will deploy blurbIQ ad units including i1Video, iqAdventure, iqChoice and iqeCommerce.
"blurbIQ is successfully defining new ad formats and monetization models in the online and mobile interactive video ad spaces," says Chris DeFranco, Executive Producer of SMP Vegas. "The performance metrics are amazing with up to 97% video completion rates, interaction rates 60x higher than standard video, and a click through rate of up to 5.86%. Together we can deliver quality interactive video overlay experiences that get viewers deeply engaged with brands. It is amazing technology and it offers the advertiser an unbelievable range of creative freedom. It is a game changer for sure."
Meanwhile YieldMetrics has rebranded as Adomic; the platform analyzes digital ad activity and then gives users actionable insights based on the findings. For example, at the OMMA RTB conference, founder Gabe Gottlieb noted that about 70% of brands are pushing into the RTB space, with impressions reaching 23%.
"We're still seeing advertisers concentrating their RTB budgets on lower funnel and more transactional goals while reserving their brand spending for traditional direct channels," said Gottlieb. "It is time for more transparency in the market to get brands comfortable with this maturing and efficient medium."
- Videos best for Facebook reach, but don't ditch the photos
- Mother's Day: Flowers a popular gift, but Mom wants tech
- UK: Online spending and deliveries break records
- Study: Nearly one-third say they 'don't do enough' to internationalize their business
- Millennials say the right content drives brand loyalty
- Consumers not impressed by engagement of branded apps
- Online shoppers excited about possibility of drone deliveries
- Colors affect sharing behavior on Pinterest
Featured White Papers
- A lot of what you know about email marketing could be wrong
There is a lot of email-marketing advice floating around out there. And, frankly, a lot of it is bad. Hunches...