News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
blurbIQ, YieldMetrics announcements signal changes to video, analysis sectors
Two announcements this week in the online ad space signal changes coming to advertisers and brands. Here's how:
First up, Sun Media Productions has tapped blurbIQ to produce more engaging video content on their behalf. The blurbIQ platform allows publishers to serve rich, interactive video experiences. Through the partnership Sun Media will deploy blurbIQ ad units including i1Video, iqAdventure, iqChoice and iqeCommerce.
"blurbIQ is successfully defining new ad formats and monetization models in the online and mobile interactive video ad spaces," says Chris DeFranco, Executive Producer of SMP Vegas. "The performance metrics are amazing with up to 97% video completion rates, interaction rates 60x higher than standard video, and a click through rate of up to 5.86%. Together we can deliver quality interactive video overlay experiences that get viewers deeply engaged with brands. It is amazing technology and it offers the advertiser an unbelievable range of creative freedom. It is a game changer for sure."
Meanwhile YieldMetrics has rebranded as Adomic; the platform analyzes digital ad activity and then gives users actionable insights based on the findings. For example, at the OMMA RTB conference, founder Gabe Gottlieb noted that about 70% of brands are pushing into the RTB space, with impressions reaching 23%.
"We're still seeing advertisers concentrating their RTB budgets on lower funnel and more transactional goals while reserving their brand spending for traditional direct channels," said Gottlieb. "It is time for more transparency in the market to get brands comfortable with this maturing and efficient medium."
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...