News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
blurbIQ, YieldMetrics announcements signal changes to video, analysis sectors
Two announcements this week in the online ad space signal changes coming to advertisers and brands. Here's how:
First up, Sun Media Productions has tapped blurbIQ to produce more engaging video content on their behalf. The blurbIQ platform allows publishers to serve rich, interactive video experiences. Through the partnership Sun Media will deploy blurbIQ ad units including i1Video, iqAdventure, iqChoice and iqeCommerce.
"blurbIQ is successfully defining new ad formats and monetization models in the online and mobile interactive video ad spaces," says Chris DeFranco, Executive Producer of SMP Vegas. "The performance metrics are amazing with up to 97% video completion rates, interaction rates 60x higher than standard video, and a click through rate of up to 5.86%. Together we can deliver quality interactive video overlay experiences that get viewers deeply engaged with brands. It is amazing technology and it offers the advertiser an unbelievable range of creative freedom. It is a game changer for sure."
Meanwhile YieldMetrics has rebranded as Adomic; the platform analyzes digital ad activity and then gives users actionable insights based on the findings. For example, at the OMMA RTB conference, founder Gabe Gottlieb noted that about 70% of brands are pushing into the RTB space, with impressions reaching 23%.
"We're still seeing advertisers concentrating their RTB budgets on lower funnel and more transactional goals while reserving their brand spending for traditional direct channels," said Gottlieb. "It is time for more transparency in the market to get brands comfortable with this maturing and efficient medium."
- What Twitter's roll-out of Periscope ads means for digital brands
- Ad Roundup: Tools to connect shoppers
- Top 3 tips for B2B brands to harness purchasing power
- Channel 4 video-on-demand ads address viewer by name
- IAB: 2016 Internet ad spend breaks records
- Marketers say their role is to collect, not analyze, customer data
- Two-thirds of US, UK consumers worried about how brands use personal data
- Study: Marketers overwhelmed with data
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...