News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Syndication everywhere and Content recommendations
Two solutions are increasing the ability of brands to properly target advertising while protecting consumers' identity. Here's how:
First, from Aggregate Knowledge, an expansion of its Audience Syndication Platform; the platform will now be available for all of AK's media partners, giving more advertisers access rich data.
"AK continues to expand the value of our Media Intelligence Platform with the Audience Syndication Program," said David Jakubowski, AK chief executive officer. "Audience syndication helps AK customers segment an audience and target them more effectively without worrying about the usage or privacy of their data assets. This is possible because unlike others, AK is not in the business of buying or selling data or media."
Meanwhile content discovery platform Outbrain has launched strategic partnerships with BillGuard. The partnership will give Outbrain the ability to spot unscrupulous merchants and remove them from the Outbrain network. BillGuard is a transaction monitoring and resolution platform.
"Helping readers find trustworthy content is at the very core of what we do and staying true to that mission means taking the necessary steps and precautions to rid our network of any content that harms the user experience," said Outbrain CEO Yaron Galai. "As more and more shady behavior sprouts up in the content marketing space, it becomes increasingly important for us to stay true to our values, even if it comes at the expense of short-term revenues. BillGuard provided us with a platform, unlike any other out there, to quickly identify marketers using shady tactics and prune them out of our index."
Image via Shutterstock
- Value of price comparison providers revealed
- Commuters highly engaged and active mobile audience for brands, retailers
- We2 to connect NYC's retailers and consumers via 'social WiFi'
- Consumers rate email as most relevant and accurate of all channels
- Research: Silver surfers feel undervalued by retailers
- Global PC sales fall for sixth consecutive quarter
- Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
- Responsys: Mobile pushing conversions
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...