News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Xtify, Usablenet partnership pushes personalization into mobile
In the mobile space, personalization may be of greater importance than...well, just about anything. Studies have shown that mobile users look for coupons/offers, local businesses and information because they have an immediate need for that information. A new partnership between Xtify and Usablenet increases the personal aspect of mobile.
A new partnership in the mobile space is setting up brands to offer more engaging - and personal - mobile experiences. Usablenet and Xtify have partnered to push the personal factor for many mobile brands. Through the partnership Xtify will integrate their engagement technology with Usablenet's leading experience platform to push more personalized, relevant content to mobile browsers.
"Push notifications via mobile app have been extremely successful for major brands," explains Carin van Vuuren, CMO of Usablenet. "Further extending this level of personalized targeting will further empower marketers to create better experiences for mobile users and drive customer engagement."
Through the partnership brands can:
• Increase targeting ability based on real time behaviors, visit sources and user location
• Increase personalization of content and offers
• Use customer behaviors to make offers of relevance on the current purchase
• Use push notifications ot increase engagement without CRM integrations
"Our goal is to expand the value and opportunities for brand engagement with customers via mobile," said Josh Schiffman, SVP, Strategy and Operations, Xtify. "Usablenet understands how to leverage the mobile web to offer personalization and engagement to all brand followers. We could not be happier to work with a company who has such expertise in the convergence of mobile and brand engagement."
Image via Shutterstock
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
- Reports show personalization impacts brand advertising
- Why brands should mine holiday data for new year performance
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...