News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Unruly, Solve Media products to push ads into new territory
Magna Global has released their latest forecast, predicting in part that the global ad-spend will see a slight decline through the end of 2013, growing to nearly $490 billion; while that is technically a 4% decrease (Year over Year) from 2012 sales, the better news is that the ramp toward the end of 2013 should push strong growth into 2014 (6% increase).
Digital revenues are expected to be especially strong, pushing past $113 billion (13% YoY increase) according to Magna Global. The increases are credited to a strengthening global economy.
Poised to take advantage of the increase in digital ad revenues is a new product from Unruly; the product integrates the Twitter-owned Vine app, which allows users to create short video clips. Called Unruly Vine Academy, the new product allows brands to create Vine content and then track how that content is doing using Unruly's ShareRank algorithm. The content can be distributed around the world.
"Vine and other platforms, most recently Instagram, are leading a revolution in social video sharing," said Unruly COO and co-founder, Sarah Wood. "Mobile video consumption tripled in 2012; video is the fastest growing ad format worldwide and Vine is changing the social video landscape, six seconds at a time. Advertisers can get ahead of the competition, grow their social footprint and extend their mobile reach by including Vine as part of an always-on content marketing strategy.
Solve Media is another hub helping advertisers make the most of their online bucks. New data out from the company shows how their Mobile TYPE-IN platform helped the Unilever brand increase purchase intent (87% increase) and brand awareness (122% increase) in the mobile space.
"We have solved many mobile advertising industry challenges: low user engagement, accidental clicks, bot threats, and wasted ad spend," said Ari Jacoby, CEO of Solve Media. "Solve Media has become a trusted partner in display and video advertising, and we are excited to bring simplicity, accountability and effectiveness to mobile advertising."
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...