News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Rio SEO partnerships to push more data for local businesses
New partnerships at Rio SEO should give local businesses a higher profile in the local search engine space, and should also help brands trying to connect through social networks. First, the social network equation.
Rio SEO has released the Social Advertise solution, a platform which puts social in the hands of its customers. Through the new release brands and marketers can advertise direct to their influencers and influencer 'look alikes' in the social space. The platform integrates BlueKai's Data Management Platform to provide this data.
"The audience identified by the Social Advertise platform is the one most likely to share brand content with friends, family and colleagues, and to amplify the effectiveness of digital advertising," said Ben Straley, Vice President of Social Technology, Rio SEO. "Integrating our influencer remarketing capabilities with Blue Kai's DMP helps smart digital marketers learn much more about their influencers, remarket to them, and identify many more social look-alikes in the process."
Meanwhile, just last week they announced a partnership with Acxiom which will make their local business listings more readily available across the web. Through this partnership will include Rio SEO customers' local listings, pushing them through search results and their Acxiom platform.
This should validate back links to local businesses, pushing their listings higher in results from places like the Yellow Pages and other local search engines.
Image via Shutterstock
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
- Facebook trials 'Buy' button within advertisers' posts and ads
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...