News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Rio SEO partnerships to push more data for local businesses
New partnerships at Rio SEO should give local businesses a higher profile in the local search engine space, and should also help brands trying to connect through social networks. First, the social network equation.
Rio SEO has released the Social Advertise solution, a platform which puts social in the hands of its customers. Through the new release brands and marketers can advertise direct to their influencers and influencer 'look alikes' in the social space. The platform integrates BlueKai's Data Management Platform to provide this data.
"The audience identified by the Social Advertise platform is the one most likely to share brand content with friends, family and colleagues, and to amplify the effectiveness of digital advertising," said Ben Straley, Vice President of Social Technology, Rio SEO. "Integrating our influencer remarketing capabilities with Blue Kai's DMP helps smart digital marketers learn much more about their influencers, remarket to them, and identify many more social look-alikes in the process."
Meanwhile, just last week they announced a partnership with Acxiom which will make their local business listings more readily available across the web. Through this partnership will include Rio SEO customers' local listings, pushing them through search results and their Acxiom platform.
This should validate back links to local businesses, pushing their listings higher in results from places like the Yellow Pages and other local search engines.
Image via Shutterstock
- Retailers failing to maximize use of social shopping websites
- Retail websites' home pages failing to load fast enough
- U.K. ecommerce websites improve delivery options to tap overseas customers
- Forecast: More to invest in multi-screen ads
- Forrester: Mobile social users more engaged, share more
- Top 3 tips for SMBs using webinars
- Air passengers demand constant connectivity and fast in-flight Wi-Fi
- Power Users + Loyal Users = App Stickiness
Featured White Papers
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...