News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Rio SEO partnerships to push more data for local businesses
New partnerships at Rio SEO should give local businesses a higher profile in the local search engine space, and should also help brands trying to connect through social networks. First, the social network equation.
Rio SEO has released the Social Advertise solution, a platform which puts social in the hands of its customers. Through the new release brands and marketers can advertise direct to their influencers and influencer 'look alikes' in the social space. The platform integrates BlueKai's Data Management Platform to provide this data.
"The audience identified by the Social Advertise platform is the one most likely to share brand content with friends, family and colleagues, and to amplify the effectiveness of digital advertising," said Ben Straley, Vice President of Social Technology, Rio SEO. "Integrating our influencer remarketing capabilities with Blue Kai's DMP helps smart digital marketers learn much more about their influencers, remarket to them, and identify many more social look-alikes in the process."
Meanwhile, just last week they announced a partnership with Acxiom which will make their local business listings more readily available across the web. Through this partnership will include Rio SEO customers' local listings, pushing them through search results and their Acxiom platform.
This should validate back links to local businesses, pushing their listings higher in results from places like the Yellow Pages and other local search engines.
Image via Shutterstock
- PulsePoint: Content marketing, native future of advertising
- Ad Roundup: Bringing scale to online brands
- Pixalate releases list of top programmatic networks
- How non-profits are succeeding online
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...