News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Rio SEO partnerships to push more data for local businesses
New partnerships at Rio SEO should give local businesses a higher profile in the local search engine space, and should also help brands trying to connect through social networks. First, the social network equation.
Rio SEO has released the Social Advertise solution, a platform which puts social in the hands of its customers. Through the new release brands and marketers can advertise direct to their influencers and influencer 'look alikes' in the social space. The platform integrates BlueKai's Data Management Platform to provide this data.
"The audience identified by the Social Advertise platform is the one most likely to share brand content with friends, family and colleagues, and to amplify the effectiveness of digital advertising," said Ben Straley, Vice President of Social Technology, Rio SEO. "Integrating our influencer remarketing capabilities with Blue Kai's DMP helps smart digital marketers learn much more about their influencers, remarket to them, and identify many more social look-alikes in the process."
Meanwhile, just last week they announced a partnership with Acxiom which will make their local business listings more readily available across the web. Through this partnership will include Rio SEO customers' local listings, pushing them through search results and their Acxiom platform.
This should validate back links to local businesses, pushing their listings higher in results from places like the Yellow Pages and other local search engines.
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, integration to bring brands more
- Report: Super Bowl ads drove traffic into stores
- Top tips to reduce involuntary churn
- Smart Glasses that look like regular specs will invigorate market
- Less than 1 in 5 CRM managers feel they contribute to business revenues
- Forecast: Retail to show steady growth through 2017
- Report: Mobile CTOs down YoY
- Report: Desktops still lead online spending
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...