News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Mixpo pushes social syndication to market
For those of you in the social space - isn't that all of us by now? - there is a new tool that may help push the right content to the right people. It's a social syndication suite of tools, out this week from Mixpo, allowing social brands to push branded video content across both PC and mobile devices.
The solution is set up to help brands increase the visibility of their video campaigns across fan/brand communities in the social space. Ads and content can be pushed across the big social networks - including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn - as well as up-and-comers like Tumblr and Google+ through the SocialBlaster. Probably the most interesting facet is that the tools support not only 'flat' video content but also interactive content.
"We're excited to offer agencies and media networks a compelling way to drive reach and frequency for their video ad campaigns across social," said Anupam Gupta, Mixpo CEO. "SocialBlaster will enable cross-screen social syndication of branded video with unprecedented speed and ease -- and the campaign reporting advertisers need."
"By now, everyone knows that the social media newsfeeds are where interaction takes place. For brands with significant following, to be able to create rich experiences for their fans in the feed, especially with video, is a game-changer," said Jon Groebner, Director of Social Media, Razorfish.
The SocialBlaster took pushes video ads across platforms and screens and then offers in-depth reporting so that the brand can see how the ad performed, how consumers engaged or shared, giving them a better overall picture.
The other tool is called PowerShare is and a video overlay unit, allowing social networkers to share branded content across their networks as well as email; units can also be embedded into websites. The tool supports Flash and HTML5, making it usable across desktops and mobile devices.
Image via Shutterstock
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...