News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Mixpo pushes social syndication to market
For those of you in the social space - isn't that all of us by now? - there is a new tool that may help push the right content to the right people. It's a social syndication suite of tools, out this week from Mixpo, allowing social brands to push branded video content across both PC and mobile devices.
The solution is set up to help brands increase the visibility of their video campaigns across fan/brand communities in the social space. Ads and content can be pushed across the big social networks - including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn - as well as up-and-comers like Tumblr and Google+ through the SocialBlaster. Probably the most interesting facet is that the tools support not only 'flat' video content but also interactive content.
"We're excited to offer agencies and media networks a compelling way to drive reach and frequency for their video ad campaigns across social," said Anupam Gupta, Mixpo CEO. "SocialBlaster will enable cross-screen social syndication of branded video with unprecedented speed and ease -- and the campaign reporting advertisers need."
"By now, everyone knows that the social media newsfeeds are where interaction takes place. For brands with significant following, to be able to create rich experiences for their fans in the feed, especially with video, is a game-changer," said Jon Groebner, Director of Social Media, Razorfish.
The SocialBlaster took pushes video ads across platforms and screens and then offers in-depth reporting so that the brand can see how the ad performed, how consumers engaged or shared, giving them a better overall picture.
The other tool is called PowerShare is and a video overlay unit, allowing social networkers to share branded content across their networks as well as email; units can also be embedded into websites. The tool supports Flash and HTML5, making it usable across desktops and mobile devices.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...