News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Mixpo pushes social syndication to market
For those of you in the social space - isn't that all of us by now? - there is a new tool that may help push the right content to the right people. It's a social syndication suite of tools, out this week from Mixpo, allowing social brands to push branded video content across both PC and mobile devices.
The solution is set up to help brands increase the visibility of their video campaigns across fan/brand communities in the social space. Ads and content can be pushed across the big social networks - including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn - as well as up-and-comers like Tumblr and Google+ through the SocialBlaster. Probably the most interesting facet is that the tools support not only 'flat' video content but also interactive content.
"We're excited to offer agencies and media networks a compelling way to drive reach and frequency for their video ad campaigns across social," said Anupam Gupta, Mixpo CEO. "SocialBlaster will enable cross-screen social syndication of branded video with unprecedented speed and ease -- and the campaign reporting advertisers need."
"By now, everyone knows that the social media newsfeeds are where interaction takes place. For brands with significant following, to be able to create rich experiences for their fans in the feed, especially with video, is a game-changer," said Jon Groebner, Director of Social Media, Razorfish.
The SocialBlaster took pushes video ads across platforms and screens and then offers in-depth reporting so that the brand can see how the ad performed, how consumers engaged or shared, giving them a better overall picture.
The other tool is called PowerShare is and a video overlay unit, allowing social networkers to share branded content across their networks as well as email; units can also be embedded into websites. The tool supports Flash and HTML5, making it usable across desktops and mobile devices.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...