News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Mixpo pushes social syndication to market
For those of you in the social space - isn't that all of us by now? - there is a new tool that may help push the right content to the right people. It's a social syndication suite of tools, out this week from Mixpo, allowing social brands to push branded video content across both PC and mobile devices.
The solution is set up to help brands increase the visibility of their video campaigns across fan/brand communities in the social space. Ads and content can be pushed across the big social networks - including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn - as well as up-and-comers like Tumblr and Google+ through the SocialBlaster. Probably the most interesting facet is that the tools support not only 'flat' video content but also interactive content.
"We're excited to offer agencies and media networks a compelling way to drive reach and frequency for their video ad campaigns across social," said Anupam Gupta, Mixpo CEO. "SocialBlaster will enable cross-screen social syndication of branded video with unprecedented speed and ease -- and the campaign reporting advertisers need."
"By now, everyone knows that the social media newsfeeds are where interaction takes place. For brands with significant following, to be able to create rich experiences for their fans in the feed, especially with video, is a game-changer," said Jon Groebner, Director of Social Media, Razorfish.
The SocialBlaster took pushes video ads across platforms and screens and then offers in-depth reporting so that the brand can see how the ad performed, how consumers engaged or shared, giving them a better overall picture.
The other tool is called PowerShare is and a video overlay unit, allowing social networkers to share branded content across their networks as well as email; units can also be embedded into websites. The tool supports Flash and HTML5, making it usable across desktops and mobile devices.
Image via Shutterstock
- Time spent gaming on mobile drops, eSports partly to blame
- Expert: How to turn data-rich into data-action
- Expert: 3 questions to ask before outsourcing
- Top retail brands' email marketing campaigns found wanting
- Retailers must consider tech expectations of in-store consumers
- Ad Roundup: Releases for social data, site understanding
- Best practices for a solid omnichannel strategy
- Five-fold YoY growth in contactless payment use in UK
Featured White Papers
- 7 Trends Impacting How We Use Digital Assets
Download this new Adobe white paper to discover the seven trends impacting how digital marketers create, manage, deliver, and optimize...
- The Retail Marketer's 2015 Holiday Playbook
Download this ebook to learn how to increase Average Order Value, drive last minute purchases, increase sales, extend in-store shopping...
- 3 Tactics to Increase Influence on Your Consumer's Complex Path to Purchase
Consumers are No Longer Predictable, and their Path to Purchase is No Longer Linear......
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...