News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How Skiver is pushing higher social engagement for brands
In social, conversation is king, and a new agency on the block is helping brands build better social conversations from the ground up. Last year restaurant brand Hooters tapped Skiver Advertising to help them make a great impact on the social space.
According to company data, the Hooters brands climbed from a ranking of 56 on the social charts to 12th over the past 9 to 12 months. The rankings are based on the NRN Social 200 Index, which ranks brands according to audience size and reach, brand influence, engagement and movement as well as lifetime aggregate.
"The video we created for Hooters in response to Seth Meyers' joke demonstrated how nimble Skiver's digital practice team is - and that's key in our space," said Skiver Director of Digital Strategy, Chris Van Dusen. "Within hours, we'd developed a strategy and began to implement it on social media, and within a few days we'd created a video that was going viral. Our clients love being able to get campaigns to the market without lag time; it allows us to start seeing results immediately."
"Our industry-leading digital team produces instantaneous and entertaining branded content that sparks conversations and increases consumer engagement," says Jeremy Skiver, president and CEO of Skiver Advertising. "In advertising, it used to be that the big ate the small. Today, the truism is the fast eat the slow. If the growth of digital media in our business has taught us anything, it's that speed to market trumps all - and Skiver is on the spear point of creating meaningful content, at lightning speed, that allows our clients to reach people quickly, efficiently, and effectively."
Skiver designed social campaigns and then launched them into the social web, helping to drive conversations across the big social playing fields - including Facebook and Twitter as well as picture-based Instagram and video-based YouTube.
- Consumers prefer human touch for insurance buying, claims
- Study: Digital strategy not properly defined
- Expert: User engagement trumps viewability
- Combining contextual marketing and demographics gives 3D-view of consumer
- Research warns marketers to consider social media followers' diverse network
- Ad Roundup: Tools for content, collaboration
- Leisure travel most popular discretionary spending category in UK
- Ad Roundup: Data, ecommerce tools
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...