News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How Skiver is pushing higher social engagement for brands
In social, conversation is king, and a new agency on the block is helping brands build better social conversations from the ground up. Last year restaurant brand Hooters tapped Skiver Advertising to help them make a great impact on the social space.
According to company data, the Hooters brands climbed from a ranking of 56 on the social charts to 12th over the past 9 to 12 months. The rankings are based on the NRN Social 200 Index, which ranks brands according to audience size and reach, brand influence, engagement and movement as well as lifetime aggregate.
"The video we created for Hooters in response to Seth Meyers' joke demonstrated how nimble Skiver's digital practice team is - and that's key in our space," said Skiver Director of Digital Strategy, Chris Van Dusen. "Within hours, we'd developed a strategy and began to implement it on social media, and within a few days we'd created a video that was going viral. Our clients love being able to get campaigns to the market without lag time; it allows us to start seeing results immediately."
"Our industry-leading digital team produces instantaneous and entertaining branded content that sparks conversations and increases consumer engagement," says Jeremy Skiver, president and CEO of Skiver Advertising. "In advertising, it used to be that the big ate the small. Today, the truism is the fast eat the slow. If the growth of digital media in our business has taught us anything, it's that speed to market trumps all - and Skiver is on the spear point of creating meaningful content, at lightning speed, that allows our clients to reach people quickly, efficiently, and effectively."
Skiver designed social campaigns and then launched them into the social web, helping to drive conversations across the big social playing fields - including Facebook and Twitter as well as picture-based Instagram and video-based YouTube.
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...