News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
engajer to push content through Facebook
This week marks a new offering from interactive video hub engajer - a tool that will push branded video presentations through the Facebook network. The new tool will allow both consumers and brands to share 'engajers', or interactive video presentations, into their Facebook pages.
Facebook is the world's largest social network and some studies have shown a growing number of people are finding content through it. In May comScore reported that more than 60 million consumers used Facebook to view video content; the social network served 7.27 million clips with users spending about 26 minutes each with the content.
"As consumers, we're used to static banner ads and have learned to ignore them. engajer is something totally new and eye-catching - an interactive video presentation that is like a person right in the Facebook page having a conversation with the viewer. It's a game-changer for businesses, and it opens up practically unlimited opportunities for self-expression for Facebook users," said Michael Castellano, engajer founder and CEO. "This new capability makes ads come alive right on the Facebook page. Since they're interactive, engajers deliver a better experience to consumers, who can now follow their personal pathways of interest. Companies and advertisers can get analytics that generate highly qualified leads through the engajer platform."
The engajer platform breaks down content into simple to understand components of 30 seconds each; viewers can navigate through the presentations according to their preferences. The content pieces can be tracked, offering insights into viewers' behaviors.
Image via Shutterstock
- Report: Post-purchase contact key for future engagement
- Ad Roundup: Customer-focused releases
- UK retailers need to improve returns process
- Shoppers want more in-store tech
- Resolving customer issues quickly leads to greater brand loyalty
- Top 3 benefits for ecommerce success
- Research reveals extent of secondary revenue generation among UK retailers
- Report: Bot attempting to steal gift cards
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...