News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
engajer to push content through Facebook
This week marks a new offering from interactive video hub engajer - a tool that will push branded video presentations through the Facebook network. The new tool will allow both consumers and brands to share 'engajers', or interactive video presentations, into their Facebook pages.
Facebook is the world's largest social network and some studies have shown a growing number of people are finding content through it. In May comScore reported that more than 60 million consumers used Facebook to view video content; the social network served 7.27 million clips with users spending about 26 minutes each with the content.
"As consumers, we're used to static banner ads and have learned to ignore them. engajer is something totally new and eye-catching - an interactive video presentation that is like a person right in the Facebook page having a conversation with the viewer. It's a game-changer for businesses, and it opens up practically unlimited opportunities for self-expression for Facebook users," said Michael Castellano, engajer founder and CEO. "This new capability makes ads come alive right on the Facebook page. Since they're interactive, engajers deliver a better experience to consumers, who can now follow their personal pathways of interest. Companies and advertisers can get analytics that generate highly qualified leads through the engajer platform."
The engajer platform breaks down content into simple to understand components of 30 seconds each; viewers can navigate through the presentations according to their preferences. The content pieces can be tracked, offering insights into viewers' behaviors.
Image via Shutterstock
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...