News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
engajer to push content through Facebook
This week marks a new offering from interactive video hub engajer - a tool that will push branded video presentations through the Facebook network. The new tool will allow both consumers and brands to share 'engajers', or interactive video presentations, into their Facebook pages.
Facebook is the world's largest social network and some studies have shown a growing number of people are finding content through it. In May comScore reported that more than 60 million consumers used Facebook to view video content; the social network served 7.27 million clips with users spending about 26 minutes each with the content.
"As consumers, we're used to static banner ads and have learned to ignore them. engajer is something totally new and eye-catching - an interactive video presentation that is like a person right in the Facebook page having a conversation with the viewer. It's a game-changer for businesses, and it opens up practically unlimited opportunities for self-expression for Facebook users," said Michael Castellano, engajer founder and CEO. "This new capability makes ads come alive right on the Facebook page. Since they're interactive, engajers deliver a better experience to consumers, who can now follow their personal pathways of interest. Companies and advertisers can get analytics that generate highly qualified leads through the engajer platform."
The engajer platform breaks down content into simple to understand components of 30 seconds each; viewers can navigate through the presentations according to their preferences. The content pieces can be tracked, offering insights into viewers' behaviors.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...