News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
engajer to push content through Facebook
This week marks a new offering from interactive video hub engajer - a tool that will push branded video presentations through the Facebook network. The new tool will allow both consumers and brands to share 'engajers', or interactive video presentations, into their Facebook pages.
Facebook is the world's largest social network and some studies have shown a growing number of people are finding content through it. In May comScore reported that more than 60 million consumers used Facebook to view video content; the social network served 7.27 million clips with users spending about 26 minutes each with the content.
"As consumers, we're used to static banner ads and have learned to ignore them. engajer is something totally new and eye-catching - an interactive video presentation that is like a person right in the Facebook page having a conversation with the viewer. It's a game-changer for businesses, and it opens up practically unlimited opportunities for self-expression for Facebook users," said Michael Castellano, engajer founder and CEO. "This new capability makes ads come alive right on the Facebook page. Since they're interactive, engajers deliver a better experience to consumers, who can now follow their personal pathways of interest. Companies and advertisers can get analytics that generate highly qualified leads through the engajer platform."
The engajer platform breaks down content into simple to understand components of 30 seconds each; viewers can navigate through the presentations according to their preferences. The content pieces can be tracked, offering insights into viewers' behaviors.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 tips to ensure content is global-ready
- Survey: SMBs missing out by not being online
- Report: State of mobile travel
- PayPal wants users to eat their (pass)words
- 'Visually wired' disposition behind massive rise in infographic use
- Half of British consumers believe drone deliveries will never happen
- Social Roundup: How brands are engaging in social
- Targeted ads give Internet users the creeps
Featured White Papers
- Tasty Tips From Marketing's Master Chefs
The art and science of effective marketing and demand generation is like a great recipe- Marketing master chefs turn traditional...
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...