News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
appnext platform offers native content through mobile, apps
Native advertising is pushing into the mobile gaming space with a new platform called appnext. The platform is a social games network which helps users find new games, serving recommendations in 'natural' breaks.
Now the platform is expanded to push native ad content as well as recommendations. Through the platform game developers can serve native content within the gaming environment, helping to increase the relevancy of the content.
"Regardless of which platform they choose, the appnext mobile monetization network enables any mobile game developer to monetize their game's existing traffic in order to generate new daily traffic for free," said Elad Natanson, Founder, appnext.
"Thanks to appnext's innovative ad unit, we're generating more revenue than we previously did with other ad networks," said Deniz Piri, CEO, Ahoy Games. "Beyond that, it doesn't interrupt the user experience and allows us to offer our players more relevant game offers during breaks in the game."
The native content can be served during in-game events or by clicking on the 'More Games' tab; according to the company the interstitials have pushed engagement by 25%. They've also increase click quality. Through the platform:
• Ad units can run across game publishers
• Ads can be integrated game to game
• Target games based on user demographics, behaviors and interests
• Push game discovery during 'natural' game breaks so the original experience is not interrupted
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 social trends to watch in 2015
- Why clicks will regain importance in 2015
- Security concerns cause 23% of consumers to shop less online
- Mobile and online key resource for last-minute Christmas shoppers
- Third of consumers never pay full price online
- Online cash register bells will continue ringing on Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Experts: App usage will change in 2015
- How data will influence 2015
Featured White Papers
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...
- 7 Myths About Online Reviews
When it comes to building and maintaining trust in your brand, online reviews are an extremely valuable addition to your...
- Targeting (That's on target)
"Hopeful messaging is wasted messaging. Clear targeting means more than just Who. It also demands a knowledge of How, When,...
- Leveraging Facebook to Improve ROI on Brand Sites
Rather than deserting your brand site for a Facebook Fan Page, the best digital marketing strategies incorporate a Facebook presence...