News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
appnext platform offers native content through mobile, apps
Native advertising is pushing into the mobile gaming space with a new platform called appnext. The platform is a social games network which helps users find new games, serving recommendations in 'natural' breaks.
Now the platform is expanded to push native ad content as well as recommendations. Through the platform game developers can serve native content within the gaming environment, helping to increase the relevancy of the content.
"Regardless of which platform they choose, the appnext mobile monetization network enables any mobile game developer to monetize their game's existing traffic in order to generate new daily traffic for free," said Elad Natanson, Founder, appnext.
"Thanks to appnext's innovative ad unit, we're generating more revenue than we previously did with other ad networks," said Deniz Piri, CEO, Ahoy Games. "Beyond that, it doesn't interrupt the user experience and allows us to offer our players more relevant game offers during breaks in the game."
The native content can be served during in-game events or by clicking on the 'More Games' tab; according to the company the interstitials have pushed engagement by 25%. They've also increase click quality. Through the platform:
• Ad units can run across game publishers
• Ads can be integrated game to game
• Target games based on user demographics, behaviors and interests
• Push game discovery during 'natural' game breaks so the original experience is not interrupted
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...