News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
appnext platform offers native content through mobile, apps
Native advertising is pushing into the mobile gaming space with a new platform called appnext. The platform is a social games network which helps users find new games, serving recommendations in 'natural' breaks.
Now the platform is expanded to push native ad content as well as recommendations. Through the platform game developers can serve native content within the gaming environment, helping to increase the relevancy of the content.
"Regardless of which platform they choose, the appnext mobile monetization network enables any mobile game developer to monetize their game's existing traffic in order to generate new daily traffic for free," said Elad Natanson, Founder, appnext.
"Thanks to appnext's innovative ad unit, we're generating more revenue than we previously did with other ad networks," said Deniz Piri, CEO, Ahoy Games. "Beyond that, it doesn't interrupt the user experience and allows us to offer our players more relevant game offers during breaks in the game."
The native content can be served during in-game events or by clicking on the 'More Games' tab; according to the company the interstitials have pushed engagement by 25%. They've also increase click quality. Through the platform:
• Ad units can run across game publishers
• Ads can be integrated game to game
• Target games based on user demographics, behaviors and interests
• Push game discovery during 'natural' game breaks so the original experience is not interrupted
Image via Shutterstock
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...