News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
appnext platform offers native content through mobile, apps
Native advertising is pushing into the mobile gaming space with a new platform called appnext. The platform is a social games network which helps users find new games, serving recommendations in 'natural' breaks.
Now the platform is expanded to push native ad content as well as recommendations. Through the platform game developers can serve native content within the gaming environment, helping to increase the relevancy of the content.
"Regardless of which platform they choose, the appnext mobile monetization network enables any mobile game developer to monetize their game's existing traffic in order to generate new daily traffic for free," said Elad Natanson, Founder, appnext.
"Thanks to appnext's innovative ad unit, we're generating more revenue than we previously did with other ad networks," said Deniz Piri, CEO, Ahoy Games. "Beyond that, it doesn't interrupt the user experience and allows us to offer our players more relevant game offers during breaks in the game."
The native content can be served during in-game events or by clicking on the 'More Games' tab; according to the company the interstitials have pushed engagement by 25%. They've also increase click quality. Through the platform:
• Ad units can run across game publishers
• Ads can be integrated game to game
• Target games based on user demographics, behaviors and interests
• Push game discovery during 'natural' game breaks so the original experience is not interrupted
Image via Shutterstock
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
- Top 3 tips to add personality to your targeting
- Will 2015 be The Year of Mobile?
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...