News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
appnext platform offers native content through mobile, apps
Native advertising is pushing into the mobile gaming space with a new platform called appnext. The platform is a social games network which helps users find new games, serving recommendations in 'natural' breaks.
Now the platform is expanded to push native ad content as well as recommendations. Through the platform game developers can serve native content within the gaming environment, helping to increase the relevancy of the content.
"Regardless of which platform they choose, the appnext mobile monetization network enables any mobile game developer to monetize their game's existing traffic in order to generate new daily traffic for free," said Elad Natanson, Founder, appnext.
"Thanks to appnext's innovative ad unit, we're generating more revenue than we previously did with other ad networks," said Deniz Piri, CEO, Ahoy Games. "Beyond that, it doesn't interrupt the user experience and allows us to offer our players more relevant game offers during breaks in the game."
The native content can be served during in-game events or by clicking on the 'More Games' tab; according to the company the interstitials have pushed engagement by 25%. They've also increase click quality. Through the platform:
• Ad units can run across game publishers
• Ads can be integrated game to game
• Target games based on user demographics, behaviors and interests
• Push game discovery during 'natural' game breaks so the original experience is not interrupted
Image via Shutterstock
- Forrester: Mobile social users more engaged, share more
- Top 3 tips for SMBs using webinars
- Air passengers demand constant connectivity and fast in-flight Wi-Fi
- Power Users + Loyal Users = App Stickiness
- Shareaholic: Quarter of website traffic driven by Facebook
- B2B firms struggling with content marketing
- Brands piggy-backing on major events not guaranteed success
- Expert: Why SMBs are pushing farther into digital
Featured White Papers
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...