News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Visually pushes data visualization to the online space
This week data visualization hub Visually is pushing a new product to the public and giving brands a new way to look at, interpret and use online data. Called the Data Visualization Marketplace and Project Center, the Visually platform feeds data to businesses is smaller, simpler to understand pieces.
"Today's business data far exceeds the capacity of old agency models, and the infographic strategy we innovated only 5-years ago is already dead as a result," said Visually CEO, Stew Langille. "But at today's data scale, smart visualization is more essential than ever - for media, brands, internal communications and more. We've created a platform that not only broadens what data visualization can mean, but also makes creating them as turnkey as business partners require."
Through the Visually platform, teams can now work together to develop new infographics and other data visualizations; the platform connects those business teams with creatives across the online space - designers, data scientists, journalists and other professionals who can then use those data pieces across the online space.
"It's clear that Visually is a thought leader in data visualization," said Michelle Urban, Product Marketing Manager at GoodData. "Visually's platform keeps all stakeholders aligned on the end goal, so that the project moves efficiently, without losing quality. We have been delighted with the level of work and impressed by the interactions and responsiveness to feedback and deadlines."
The platform utilizes both internal and external data and offers brands a way to push that data into the online space for wider distribution. The platform is integrated with existing Visually communities and platforms.
- Social media's role as a shopping aid rising
- Twitter's top tips for reality TV hashtags
- Less than 1 in 10 hotel reservations made via mobile in 2014
- Millennials want convenient, functional and relevant mobile app experience
- Travel Forecast: European Vacations Coming
- Top 3 tips to better engage Hispanic consumers
- YouTube announced 80% YoY mobile growth
- 40% of public relations workers use, but do not engage with, social media
Featured White Papers
- Gain Real-time email competitive intelligence with this video
Watch this short webinar today and see for yourself how you can gain access to email competitive data, real-time inbox...
- Digital Marketing: Are You Ready to Go Agile? (Best Practices)
Digital marketing isn't just about the channel, it's the mechanism by which people are creating and sharing experiences; engaging not...
- Design Matters: How To Create The Optimal Mobile Shopping Experience
Over two-thirds of US consumers under 50 say they would be happy if shopping evolved into a mobile-only experience, recent...