News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Visually pushes data visualization to the online space
This week data visualization hub Visually is pushing a new product to the public and giving brands a new way to look at, interpret and use online data. Called the Data Visualization Marketplace and Project Center, the Visually platform feeds data to businesses is smaller, simpler to understand pieces.
"Today's business data far exceeds the capacity of old agency models, and the infographic strategy we innovated only 5-years ago is already dead as a result," said Visually CEO, Stew Langille. "But at today's data scale, smart visualization is more essential than ever - for media, brands, internal communications and more. We've created a platform that not only broadens what data visualization can mean, but also makes creating them as turnkey as business partners require."
Through the Visually platform, teams can now work together to develop new infographics and other data visualizations; the platform connects those business teams with creatives across the online space - designers, data scientists, journalists and other professionals who can then use those data pieces across the online space.
"It's clear that Visually is a thought leader in data visualization," said Michelle Urban, Product Marketing Manager at GoodData. "Visually's platform keeps all stakeholders aligned on the end goal, so that the project moves efficiently, without losing quality. We have been delighted with the level of work and impressed by the interactions and responsiveness to feedback and deadlines."
The platform utilizes both internal and external data and offers brands a way to push that data into the online space for wider distribution. The platform is integrated with existing Visually communities and platforms.
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...