News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Visually pushes data visualization to the online space
This week data visualization hub Visually is pushing a new product to the public and giving brands a new way to look at, interpret and use online data. Called the Data Visualization Marketplace and Project Center, the Visually platform feeds data to businesses is smaller, simpler to understand pieces.
"Today's business data far exceeds the capacity of old agency models, and the infographic strategy we innovated only 5-years ago is already dead as a result," said Visually CEO, Stew Langille. "But at today's data scale, smart visualization is more essential than ever - for media, brands, internal communications and more. We've created a platform that not only broadens what data visualization can mean, but also makes creating them as turnkey as business partners require."
Through the Visually platform, teams can now work together to develop new infographics and other data visualizations; the platform connects those business teams with creatives across the online space - designers, data scientists, journalists and other professionals who can then use those data pieces across the online space.
"It's clear that Visually is a thought leader in data visualization," said Michelle Urban, Product Marketing Manager at GoodData. "Visually's platform keeps all stakeholders aligned on the end goal, so that the project moves efficiently, without losing quality. We have been delighted with the level of work and impressed by the interactions and responsiveness to feedback and deadlines."
The platform utilizes both internal and external data and offers brands a way to push that data into the online space for wider distribution. The platform is integrated with existing Visually communities and platforms.
- Report: Email, mobile key to retail success
- Expert: Data key for financial campaigns
- "Fat" ads slowing down publishers' websites
- IoT making impact on business but barriers remain
- CPG brands spending more on digital ads than traditional
- Mobile video content more effective on publishers' website than social
- Email open rate in UK higher on tablets than US
- IAB: No YoY rise in UK ad-blocking
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...