News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Visually pushes data visualization to the online space
This week data visualization hub Visually is pushing a new product to the public and giving brands a new way to look at, interpret and use online data. Called the Data Visualization Marketplace and Project Center, the Visually platform feeds data to businesses is smaller, simpler to understand pieces.
"Today's business data far exceeds the capacity of old agency models, and the infographic strategy we innovated only 5-years ago is already dead as a result," said Visually CEO, Stew Langille. "But at today's data scale, smart visualization is more essential than ever - for media, brands, internal communications and more. We've created a platform that not only broadens what data visualization can mean, but also makes creating them as turnkey as business partners require."
Through the Visually platform, teams can now work together to develop new infographics and other data visualizations; the platform connects those business teams with creatives across the online space - designers, data scientists, journalists and other professionals who can then use those data pieces across the online space.
"It's clear that Visually is a thought leader in data visualization," said Michelle Urban, Product Marketing Manager at GoodData. "Visually's platform keeps all stakeholders aligned on the end goal, so that the project moves efficiently, without losing quality. We have been delighted with the level of work and impressed by the interactions and responsiveness to feedback and deadlines."
The platform utilizes both internal and external data and offers brands a way to push that data into the online space for wider distribution. The platform is integrated with existing Visually communities and platforms.
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
- Studies predict strong holiday shopping season
- Unruly IDs the most shared videos of 2014
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
- Top 6 tips to set retailers up for the 2014 holidays
- Expert: How to better leverage content via mobile
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....