News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Visually pushes data visualization to the online space
This week data visualization hub Visually is pushing a new product to the public and giving brands a new way to look at, interpret and use online data. Called the Data Visualization Marketplace and Project Center, the Visually platform feeds data to businesses is smaller, simpler to understand pieces.
"Today's business data far exceeds the capacity of old agency models, and the infographic strategy we innovated only 5-years ago is already dead as a result," said Visually CEO, Stew Langille. "But at today's data scale, smart visualization is more essential than ever - for media, brands, internal communications and more. We've created a platform that not only broadens what data visualization can mean, but also makes creating them as turnkey as business partners require."
Through the Visually platform, teams can now work together to develop new infographics and other data visualizations; the platform connects those business teams with creatives across the online space - designers, data scientists, journalists and other professionals who can then use those data pieces across the online space.
"It's clear that Visually is a thought leader in data visualization," said Michelle Urban, Product Marketing Manager at GoodData. "Visually's platform keeps all stakeholders aligned on the end goal, so that the project moves efficiently, without losing quality. We have been delighted with the level of work and impressed by the interactions and responsiveness to feedback and deadlines."
The platform utilizes both internal and external data and offers brands a way to push that data into the online space for wider distribution. The platform is integrated with existing Visually communities and platforms.
- Reports: Strong start to holiday season
- Expert: What will drive mobile in 2016
- More than half of consumers would pay for better customer care from preferred brands
- UK mobile email open rates at highest ever but conversions in decline
- More than three-quarters of all Black Friday mobile orders made on an Apple device
- Brands: How to better use reviews for your business
- How to keep customers loyal through the holidays
- 50% of Millennials will do most of their holiday shopping on Black Friday, Cyber Monday
Featured White Papers
- Statistics for Online Experiments: How to Think and Act Like a Statistician
Statistics are the underpinning of how Optimizely's customers use data to make decisions. To run great experiments, investing in an...
- Lean Content Marketing
Content is king. If you're a modern marketer, you know why--it is the fuel for your lead generation and nurturing...