News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Tools offer small, mobile businesses diversification
Three new tools in the mobile space should give small businesses more options for the upcoming back to school and holiday shopping seasons - from video content to payment solutions.
First, from ClickFuel, a new mobile lead tracking solution for small businesses. The Market Link platform offers SMBs access to analytics for incoming leads. Because it is a mobile app, SMBs can respond from any location.
"Traditionally, SMBs have relied on actively checking voicemails, forms and emails for leads. Now, smartphones enable in-the-moment responses to potential new business, even while the owner is out of the office," said Paul Neilson, chief technology officer and chief product officer of ClickFuel. "Market Link also provides SMBs with the insights to determine which marketing campaigns are bringing in the most leads, allowing them to adjust marketing spend as needed."
Meanwhile, Millennial Media has released new video ad tools set to change how businesses use video in the mobile space. The tools include Video SYNC, an ad unit using rich media around a video player, Video TOGGLE which is a tablet-optimized option including 4 different video content pieces and Video TICKER, an ad unit using real-time Twitter feeds, time-specific data and information.
"When you combine the rich storytelling of video with the interaction and engagement of mobile, the result is a powerful branding experience that really resonates with consumers," said Marcus Startzel, Chief Revenue Officer, Millennial Media. "We've heard from our key brand partners that there is a desire to go beyond simply repurposing video from other channels, so we built these new products so brands can strategically optimize their video content for mobile."
Finally, mobile POS solution PayAnywhere has upgraded their solution to include inside sales. The PayAnywhere Inside tool allows merchants to turn any i-device - iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch - into a payment processor. The solution plugs into the audio jack of the device and allows merchants to swipe credit or debit cards.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...