News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SendGrid launches email service
Just in time for Small Business Week, SendGrid is launching a new email service, set up to help businesses control costs and yet still have access to top of the line email programs and data. The new product joins SendGrid's existing email deliverability suite of tools.
The new SendGrid solution is set up as an alternative to ESP-based solutions which charge businesses according to the number of subscribers in a list rather than the number of messages sent on a given month; meanwhile it utilizes the same core principles as the SendGrid transactional email solution.
"Our email marketing service is a big opportunity for marketers who have been over-paying for email based on subscriber counts instead of the volume of email they send," said Robert Phillips, VP Marketing, SendGrid. "We're introducing the same transparency, fair pricing and ease of use to the marketing email space as we have in the transactional email space."
Businesses signing on to use the product can choose from existing design templates and build out their content and message components from there. Before a campaign is launched, the business can also test to ensure their messages will not be marked as spam by other email clients; once a campaign is launched, the business can follow up on click-thrus, open rates and other email data in real time.
SendGrid is a leader in email deliverability; their cloud-based deliverability platform offers marketers actionable data to help increase deliverability and relevancy for list members.
Image via Shutterstock
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...