News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SendGrid launches email service
Just in time for Small Business Week, SendGrid is launching a new email service, set up to help businesses control costs and yet still have access to top of the line email programs and data. The new product joins SendGrid's existing email deliverability suite of tools.
The new SendGrid solution is set up as an alternative to ESP-based solutions which charge businesses according to the number of subscribers in a list rather than the number of messages sent on a given month; meanwhile it utilizes the same core principles as the SendGrid transactional email solution.
"Our email marketing service is a big opportunity for marketers who have been over-paying for email based on subscriber counts instead of the volume of email they send," said Robert Phillips, VP Marketing, SendGrid. "We're introducing the same transparency, fair pricing and ease of use to the marketing email space as we have in the transactional email space."
Businesses signing on to use the product can choose from existing design templates and build out their content and message components from there. Before a campaign is launched, the business can also test to ensure their messages will not be marked as spam by other email clients; once a campaign is launched, the business can follow up on click-thrus, open rates and other email data in real time.
SendGrid is a leader in email deliverability; their cloud-based deliverability platform offers marketers actionable data to help increase deliverability and relevancy for list members.
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad Roundup: More formats, reporting available to brands
- What drives reward program spending
- Forecast: Local media to slide mobile
- Brands: How Chat-As-A-Service can work for you
- Survey: Computers are the connection of choice for sports fans
- Expert: The link between returns and cart abandons
- Mobile Roundup: App releases focus on connection, analysis
- Amazon's latest delivery location - the trunk of your car
Featured White Papers
- Design Matters: How To Create The Optimal Mobile Shopping Experience
Over two-thirds of US consumers under 50 say they would be happy if shopping evolved into a mobile-only experience, recent...
- Tasty Tips From Marketing's Master Chefs
The art and science of effective marketing and demand generation is like a great recipe- Marketing master chefs turn traditional...