News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Partnership erases front, back office borders
A new partnership in the cloud space should help brands and marketers increase visibility between their front and back office cloud operations. FinancialForce and Bluewolf are partnering to offer a full scope view of customer relationship management.
Through the new Bluewolf and FinancialForce partnership will focus on media billing and accounting processes, addressing inherent delays or viewability issues between front and back office operations - places like customer data/information, billing information and internal structuring data.
"Billing reconciliation is a problem for online media companies as most back office systems used to manage ad billing are unequipped to handle changes in orders and invoices. This can result in long billing cycles, unacceptable Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and in some cases, lost revenues," said Jeremy Roche, president and CEO of FinancialForce.com. "FinancialForce.com's Media and Accounting offerings coupled with Bluewolf's expertise in the industry will make us the go-to team for customers seeking a proven end-to-end solution."
"Companies can no longer sustain the 3x investment required to attract new business. Instead, they need to drive more business and higher value deals from existing customers," said Eric Berridge, co-founder and CEO of Bluewolf. "Giving employees access to the right information at the right time improves efficiency, while enhancing customer engagement--ultimately maximizing competitive advantage and profitable growth."
By alleviating these borders, brands should have a more singular view of customer relation management and their whole operations.
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
- Studies predict strong holiday shopping season
- Unruly IDs the most shared videos of 2014
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
- Top 6 tips to set retailers up for the 2014 holidays
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....