News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Partnership erases front, back office borders
A new partnership in the cloud space should help brands and marketers increase visibility between their front and back office cloud operations. FinancialForce and Bluewolf are partnering to offer a full scope view of customer relationship management.
Through the new Bluewolf and FinancialForce partnership will focus on media billing and accounting processes, addressing inherent delays or viewability issues between front and back office operations - places like customer data/information, billing information and internal structuring data.
"Billing reconciliation is a problem for online media companies as most back office systems used to manage ad billing are unequipped to handle changes in orders and invoices. This can result in long billing cycles, unacceptable Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and in some cases, lost revenues," said Jeremy Roche, president and CEO of FinancialForce.com. "FinancialForce.com's Media and Accounting offerings coupled with Bluewolf's expertise in the industry will make us the go-to team for customers seeking a proven end-to-end solution."
"Companies can no longer sustain the 3x investment required to attract new business. Instead, they need to drive more business and higher value deals from existing customers," said Eric Berridge, co-founder and CEO of Bluewolf. "Giving employees access to the right information at the right time improves efficiency, while enhancing customer engagement--ultimately maximizing competitive advantage and profitable growth."
By alleviating these borders, brands should have a more singular view of customer relation management and their whole operations.
- Expert: Why SMBs are pushing farther into digital
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...