News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Partnership erases front, back office borders
A new partnership in the cloud space should help brands and marketers increase visibility between their front and back office cloud operations. FinancialForce and Bluewolf are partnering to offer a full scope view of customer relationship management.
Through the new Bluewolf and FinancialForce partnership will focus on media billing and accounting processes, addressing inherent delays or viewability issues between front and back office operations - places like customer data/information, billing information and internal structuring data.
"Billing reconciliation is a problem for online media companies as most back office systems used to manage ad billing are unequipped to handle changes in orders and invoices. This can result in long billing cycles, unacceptable Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and in some cases, lost revenues," said Jeremy Roche, president and CEO of FinancialForce.com. "FinancialForce.com's Media and Accounting offerings coupled with Bluewolf's expertise in the industry will make us the go-to team for customers seeking a proven end-to-end solution."
"Companies can no longer sustain the 3x investment required to attract new business. Instead, they need to drive more business and higher value deals from existing customers," said Eric Berridge, co-founder and CEO of Bluewolf. "Giving employees access to the right information at the right time improves efficiency, while enhancing customer engagement--ultimately maximizing competitive advantage and profitable growth."
By alleviating these borders, brands should have a more singular view of customer relation management and their whole operations.
- Netflix dominates U.S. peak Internet traffic
- Omni-channel shopping putting pressure on stores to raise shopper engagement
- Big spending forecast for UK Black Friday
- Do you know why online shoppers abandon carts?
- Travel study reveals extent of travelers' frustration with poorly performing apps, websites
- Top 3 tips for effective native ad campaigns
- Top 3 email tips for the 2014 holidays
- Study: 3/4 will use phones for holiday shopping
Featured White Papers
- Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics
Download this 70-page, all-encompassing guide to learn the right metrics for understanding and interpreting marketing results, why measuring marketing programs...
- From Average to Elite: 7 Secrets of Today's Top Marketers
Marketing is more chaotic than ever. Pleasing multiple stakeholders, juggling random request inputs and collecting meaningful data from project teams...
- Marketing Attribution in the New World
We all know that consumers generally do not convert after seeing just one advertisement. How do we decide which campaign...