News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Partnership erases front, back office borders
A new partnership in the cloud space should help brands and marketers increase visibility between their front and back office cloud operations. FinancialForce and Bluewolf are partnering to offer a full scope view of customer relationship management.
Through the new Bluewolf and FinancialForce partnership will focus on media billing and accounting processes, addressing inherent delays or viewability issues between front and back office operations - places like customer data/information, billing information and internal structuring data.
"Billing reconciliation is a problem for online media companies as most back office systems used to manage ad billing are unequipped to handle changes in orders and invoices. This can result in long billing cycles, unacceptable Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and in some cases, lost revenues," said Jeremy Roche, president and CEO of FinancialForce.com. "FinancialForce.com's Media and Accounting offerings coupled with Bluewolf's expertise in the industry will make us the go-to team for customers seeking a proven end-to-end solution."
"Companies can no longer sustain the 3x investment required to attract new business. Instead, they need to drive more business and higher value deals from existing customers," said Eric Berridge, co-founder and CEO of Bluewolf. "Giving employees access to the right information at the right time improves efficiency, while enhancing customer engagement--ultimately maximizing competitive advantage and profitable growth."
By alleviating these borders, brands should have a more singular view of customer relation management and their whole operations.
- The best practices for mobile brands in 2014
- Forecast: Big data to push SMBs into 2014
- Report: TV ads pushing engagement, intent
- Report: Online wide open for CPG brands
- Webrooming, Showrooming pushing shopper engagement
- Reports show what worked and didn't over Thanksgiving
- Value of price comparison providers revealed
- Commuters highly engaged and active mobile audience for brands, retailers
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...