News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Partnership erases front, back office borders
A new partnership in the cloud space should help brands and marketers increase visibility between their front and back office cloud operations. FinancialForce and Bluewolf are partnering to offer a full scope view of customer relationship management.
Through the new Bluewolf and FinancialForce partnership will focus on media billing and accounting processes, addressing inherent delays or viewability issues between front and back office operations - places like customer data/information, billing information and internal structuring data.
"Billing reconciliation is a problem for online media companies as most back office systems used to manage ad billing are unequipped to handle changes in orders and invoices. This can result in long billing cycles, unacceptable Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and in some cases, lost revenues," said Jeremy Roche, president and CEO of FinancialForce.com. "FinancialForce.com's Media and Accounting offerings coupled with Bluewolf's expertise in the industry will make us the go-to team for customers seeking a proven end-to-end solution."
"Companies can no longer sustain the 3x investment required to attract new business. Instead, they need to drive more business and higher value deals from existing customers," said Eric Berridge, co-founder and CEO of Bluewolf. "Giving employees access to the right information at the right time improves efficiency, while enhancing customer engagement--ultimately maximizing competitive advantage and profitable growth."
By alleviating these borders, brands should have a more singular view of customer relation management and their whole operations.
- Less than 1 in 10 hotel reservations made via mobile in 2014
- Millennials want convenient, functional and relevant mobile app experience
- Travel Forecast: European Vacations Coming
- Top 3 tips to better engage Hispanic consumers
- YouTube announced 80% YoY mobile growth
- 40% of public relations workers use, but do not engage with, social media
- Consumers find card-linked marketing helpful for special occasions
- More than 40% of UK online transactions made via mobile
Featured White Papers
- Gain Real-time email competitive intelligence with this video
Watch this short webinar today and see for yourself how you can gain access to email competitive data, real-time inbox...
- Digital Marketing: Are You Ready to Go Agile? (Best Practices)
Digital marketing isn't just about the channel, it's the mechanism by which people are creating and sharing experiences; engaging not...
- Design Matters: How To Create The Optimal Mobile Shopping Experience
Over two-thirds of US consumers under 50 say they would be happy if shopping evolved into a mobile-only experience, recent...