News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Mediahub/Mullen, Millennial Media partner
The mobile marketplace continues to heat up with new devices, faster processors and more businesses entering the mix. A new partnership between Millennial Media and Mediahub/Mullen should bring advertisers in the space greater creative options, which could lead to deeper engagement from users.
Through the partnership Mediahub/Mullen will integrate new advertising products and ad units from Millennial Media into their mix, giving mobile marketers more choice for their ad space. They'll also use Millennial's customized data reports for performance grades across their campaigns.
"Mobile has become an essential part of the advertising mix," said Gina Preziosa, VP, Group Digital Media Director at Mediahub/Mullen. "We're always looking to bring new opportunities to our clients, and by partnering with Millennial Media, we'll have the ability to get ahead of the curve and implement new technologies before they hit the wider market."
Marcus Startzel, Chief Revenue Officer at Millennial Media said, "Whether this is mobile video, rich media, or using data to more effectively target the right consumers, Mediahub/Mullen has seen tremendous success in the past, and they have played an instrumental role in helping bring their clients up to speed in the mobile space."
As for which areas of the mobile space are hottest this summer, new data out from Millennial Media's latest SMART Report shows the telecom space continues to be a go-to for mobiles with vertical spending up 102% (Q1 2013 vs Q1 2012). In all 8 mobile verticals increased spending by more than 100%. Other interesting findings from the SMART report:
• 45% of campaigns on Millennial Media included app downloads as a post-click action
• 12% of campaigns used 'interactive action' - like screen shaking or swiping
• 83% of restaurant campaigns include Store Locator options
• 70% of restaurant campaigns allow on-site search
- Report highlights mobile's role in hotel customer experience
- Study: Mobile users want home screen options
- What's a CDO and why does your brand need one?
- Report: In social the ladies rule the world
- Research reveals consumers juggle multiple devices throughout the day
- Getty Images makes millions of images free to embed
- Americans abandon purchases in-store after 8 minutes waiting in line
- Euclid: February sales less than lovely
Featured White Papers
- Mobile Marketing: The Time is Now
Consumers are now more comfortable using retailers' mobile applications that can help them find specific products and brands, or just...
- The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation
Why is marketing automation so hot right now? This guide will show you what marketing automation is and how it...
- The Inbound Website: Getting Found with SEO & Social
Extend your inbound marketing strategy to your entire website with actionable tips and best practices that help you increase visitors,...
- 17 Ways to Build a Great Brand Today
This white paper highlights 17 developments that are influencing brand-building today and what great brands are doing about them....
- How to Stop Webpage Speed from Killing Your Marketing
Your website visitors have high expectations about how quickly your web site should load on their desktop and mobile devices....