News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Mediahub/Mullen, Millennial Media partner
The mobile marketplace continues to heat up with new devices, faster processors and more businesses entering the mix. A new partnership between Millennial Media and Mediahub/Mullen should bring advertisers in the space greater creative options, which could lead to deeper engagement from users.
Through the partnership Mediahub/Mullen will integrate new advertising products and ad units from Millennial Media into their mix, giving mobile marketers more choice for their ad space. They'll also use Millennial's customized data reports for performance grades across their campaigns.
"Mobile has become an essential part of the advertising mix," said Gina Preziosa, VP, Group Digital Media Director at Mediahub/Mullen. "We're always looking to bring new opportunities to our clients, and by partnering with Millennial Media, we'll have the ability to get ahead of the curve and implement new technologies before they hit the wider market."
Marcus Startzel, Chief Revenue Officer at Millennial Media said, "Whether this is mobile video, rich media, or using data to more effectively target the right consumers, Mediahub/Mullen has seen tremendous success in the past, and they have played an instrumental role in helping bring their clients up to speed in the mobile space."
As for which areas of the mobile space are hottest this summer, new data out from Millennial Media's latest SMART Report shows the telecom space continues to be a go-to for mobiles with vertical spending up 102% (Q1 2013 vs Q1 2012). In all 8 mobile verticals increased spending by more than 100%. Other interesting findings from the SMART report:
• 45% of campaigns on Millennial Media included app downloads as a post-click action
• 12% of campaigns used 'interactive action' - like screen shaking or swiping
• 83% of restaurant campaigns include Store Locator options
• 70% of restaurant campaigns allow on-site search
- Top tips to capitalize on social apps
- Mondays a favorite of fraudsters
- Reports show strong Q3, point to strong Q4
- Mobile Roundup: iOS users converting more, device adoption continues to grow
- Study: Moms looking to tech to track family health
- Study reveals global consumer attitudes to cross-border ecommerce
- Apple Pay, HCE to drive NFC-based contactless payments
- Study finds omnichannel strategy can drive more revenue
Featured White Papers
- Move Beyond Batch and Blast Emails
Like many marketers, you've included email in your marketing mix for years. But while email remains a vital channel, traditional...
- Social Media Pocket Guide
In just a few short years, the world of social media has changed immensely. We'll walk through each of the...