News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Grow Mobile Platform soothes headaches of mobile app promotion, tracking
The promotion and tracking of mobile games and apps can be a real headache for developers. However, a San Francisco-based start-up could help reduce the pain with the launch of a new mobile app marketing platform.
Following a successful closed beta, and already sporting three major clients (Zynga, GREE and KLab) the new Grow Mobile Platform has today been made publicly available to both Android and iOS developers.
In a fragmented environment, the single dashboard allows easy planning, buying, and tracking of mobile app promotions saving users both time and money. The Media Planner and Intelligence Directory help developers make sense of and decide the best ways to generate traffic and effortlessly syndicate campaigns.
User retention and monetization reporting helps developers understand users' retention and revenue attribution by traffic source and expected lifetime value of users is predicted by Grow Mobile's proprietary eLTV algorithm.
According to Noby Ota, Chief Executive Officer of KLab America, a social games maker based in Japan, "Grow Mobile has been a valuable partner for KLab. Their industry experience and technology has provided us excellent results through their platform. Their integration with 75 different traffic partners and reporting dashboard has allowed us to run our mobile campaigns more efficiently and helped us intelligently make better strategic decisions with our marketing plans".
- Reports: Brands are winning back to school
- Time spent gaming on mobile drops, eSports partly to blame
- Expert: How to turn data-rich into data-action
- Expert: 3 questions to ask before outsourcing
- Top retail brands' email marketing campaigns found wanting
- Retailers must consider tech expectations of in-store consumers
- Ad Roundup: Releases for social data, site understanding
- Best practices for a solid omnichannel strategy
Featured White Papers
- 7 Trends Impacting How We Use Digital Assets
Download this new Adobe white paper to discover the seven trends impacting how digital marketers create, manage, deliver, and optimize...
- The Retail Marketer's 2015 Holiday Playbook
Download this ebook to learn how to increase Average Order Value, drive last minute purchases, increase sales, extend in-store shopping...
- 3 Tactics to Increase Influence on Your Consumer's Complex Path to Purchase
Consumers are No Longer Predictable, and their Path to Purchase is No Longer Linear......
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...