News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Grow Mobile Platform soothes headaches of mobile app promotion, tracking
The promotion and tracking of mobile games and apps can be a real headache for developers. However, a San Francisco-based start-up could help reduce the pain with the launch of a new mobile app marketing platform.
Following a successful closed beta, and already sporting three major clients (Zynga, GREE and KLab) the new Grow Mobile Platform has today been made publicly available to both Android and iOS developers.
In a fragmented environment, the single dashboard allows easy planning, buying, and tracking of mobile app promotions saving users both time and money. The Media Planner and Intelligence Directory help developers make sense of and decide the best ways to generate traffic and effortlessly syndicate campaigns.
User retention and monetization reporting helps developers understand users' retention and revenue attribution by traffic source and expected lifetime value of users is predicted by Grow Mobile's proprietary eLTV algorithm.
According to Noby Ota, Chief Executive Officer of KLab America, a social games maker based in Japan, "Grow Mobile has been a valuable partner for KLab. Their industry experience and technology has provided us excellent results through their platform. Their integration with 75 different traffic partners and reporting dashboard has allowed us to run our mobile campaigns more efficiently and helped us intelligently make better strategic decisions with our marketing plans".
- Top tips to capitalize on social apps
- Mondays a favorite of fraudsters
- Reports show strong Q3, point to strong Q4
- Mobile Roundup: iOS users converting more, device adoption continues to grow
- Study: Moms looking to tech to track family health
- Study reveals global consumer attitudes to cross-border ecommerce
- Apple Pay, HCE to drive NFC-based contactless payments
- Study finds omnichannel strategy can drive more revenue
Featured White Papers
- Move Beyond Batch and Blast Emails
Like many marketers, you've included email in your marketing mix for years. But while email remains a vital channel, traditional...
- Social Media Pocket Guide
In just a few short years, the world of social media has changed immensely. We'll walk through each of the...