News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Social optimization pushed through Compass Labs addition
This week social marketing platform Compass Labs has pushed out a new addition to their suite of tools, adding real time social optimization capabilities for their clients. Called the Social Advertising Optimizer, the tool manages ad bids in real time across the campaign goal ecosystem.
The tool can be used as a standalone product or can be integrated with existing CLIQ Ads Manager accounts. The tool can also be used with the Conversion Tracking and Measurement Solution from Compass Labs to increase the lifetime value of customers by optimizing customer acquisition and post-conversion behaviors.
According to company data, early adopters of the solution have seen decreases in conversion costs (17%).
"The Social Advertising Optimizer revolutionizes traditional optimization models by enabling marketers to achieve maximum ROI based on multiple weighted campaign objectives, all with minimal operational interference," said Compass Labs co-founder and CEO Dilip Venkatachari. "Advertisers can now optimize their strategy to garner very specific desired actions both on and off social, making this is a huge step in the evolution of Facebook as a customer acquisition platform."
Through the solution social brands can push Facebook ads, specifically, to become more engaging by supporting metrics for Facebook likes/shares, comments and photo views; these metrics can be tracked across both desktop and mobile devices, giving brands a clearer picture of how their campaigns are reaching and engaging prospects.
According to some estimates, upwards of 80% of the US population have a Facebook account; other social networks, including Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are gaining in favor as well as consumers look at new ways to engage not only with friends and family but with the brands they like.
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...