News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Social optimization pushed through Compass Labs addition
This week social marketing platform Compass Labs has pushed out a new addition to their suite of tools, adding real time social optimization capabilities for their clients. Called the Social Advertising Optimizer, the tool manages ad bids in real time across the campaign goal ecosystem.
The tool can be used as a standalone product or can be integrated with existing CLIQ Ads Manager accounts. The tool can also be used with the Conversion Tracking and Measurement Solution from Compass Labs to increase the lifetime value of customers by optimizing customer acquisition and post-conversion behaviors.
According to company data, early adopters of the solution have seen decreases in conversion costs (17%).
"The Social Advertising Optimizer revolutionizes traditional optimization models by enabling marketers to achieve maximum ROI based on multiple weighted campaign objectives, all with minimal operational interference," said Compass Labs co-founder and CEO Dilip Venkatachari. "Advertisers can now optimize their strategy to garner very specific desired actions both on and off social, making this is a huge step in the evolution of Facebook as a customer acquisition platform."
Through the solution social brands can push Facebook ads, specifically, to become more engaging by supporting metrics for Facebook likes/shares, comments and photo views; these metrics can be tracked across both desktop and mobile devices, giving brands a clearer picture of how their campaigns are reaching and engaging prospects.
According to some estimates, upwards of 80% of the US population have a Facebook account; other social networks, including Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are gaining in favor as well as consumers look at new ways to engage not only with friends and family but with the brands they like.
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...