News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Social optimization pushed through Compass Labs addition
This week social marketing platform Compass Labs has pushed out a new addition to their suite of tools, adding real time social optimization capabilities for their clients. Called the Social Advertising Optimizer, the tool manages ad bids in real time across the campaign goal ecosystem.
The tool can be used as a standalone product or can be integrated with existing CLIQ Ads Manager accounts. The tool can also be used with the Conversion Tracking and Measurement Solution from Compass Labs to increase the lifetime value of customers by optimizing customer acquisition and post-conversion behaviors.
According to company data, early adopters of the solution have seen decreases in conversion costs (17%).
"The Social Advertising Optimizer revolutionizes traditional optimization models by enabling marketers to achieve maximum ROI based on multiple weighted campaign objectives, all with minimal operational interference," said Compass Labs co-founder and CEO Dilip Venkatachari. "Advertisers can now optimize their strategy to garner very specific desired actions both on and off social, making this is a huge step in the evolution of Facebook as a customer acquisition platform."
Through the solution social brands can push Facebook ads, specifically, to become more engaging by supporting metrics for Facebook likes/shares, comments and photo views; these metrics can be tracked across both desktop and mobile devices, giving brands a clearer picture of how their campaigns are reaching and engaging prospects.
According to some estimates, upwards of 80% of the US population have a Facebook account; other social networks, including Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are gaining in favor as well as consumers look at new ways to engage not only with friends and family but with the brands they like.
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
- Studies predict strong holiday shopping season
- Unruly IDs the most shared videos of 2014
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
- Top 6 tips to set retailers up for the 2014 holidays
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....