News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Social optimization pushed through Compass Labs addition
This week social marketing platform Compass Labs has pushed out a new addition to their suite of tools, adding real time social optimization capabilities for their clients. Called the Social Advertising Optimizer, the tool manages ad bids in real time across the campaign goal ecosystem.
The tool can be used as a standalone product or can be integrated with existing CLIQ Ads Manager accounts. The tool can also be used with the Conversion Tracking and Measurement Solution from Compass Labs to increase the lifetime value of customers by optimizing customer acquisition and post-conversion behaviors.
According to company data, early adopters of the solution have seen decreases in conversion costs (17%).
"The Social Advertising Optimizer revolutionizes traditional optimization models by enabling marketers to achieve maximum ROI based on multiple weighted campaign objectives, all with minimal operational interference," said Compass Labs co-founder and CEO Dilip Venkatachari. "Advertisers can now optimize their strategy to garner very specific desired actions both on and off social, making this is a huge step in the evolution of Facebook as a customer acquisition platform."
Through the solution social brands can push Facebook ads, specifically, to become more engaging by supporting metrics for Facebook likes/shares, comments and photo views; these metrics can be tracked across both desktop and mobile devices, giving brands a clearer picture of how their campaigns are reaching and engaging prospects.
According to some estimates, upwards of 80% of the US population have a Facebook account; other social networks, including Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are gaining in favor as well as consumers look at new ways to engage not only with friends and family but with the brands they like.
- Report: 1 in 4 execs want more transparency
- SMB Roundup: Launches to simplify content, listings
- Study tracks effects of Google search engine updates on user behavior
- Excessive use of in-store beacon technology decreases app use
- Report urges brands to go their own way and sell direct
- Forecast: Local media revs to push $140b
- Consumers more likely to be loyal to brands with a physical presence
- Study dispels myth that 15-24 year olds are the true 'digital natives'
Featured White Papers
- Evolving Toward the Next Phase of Email
According to most corporate decision makers and influencers, email is the single most important application they have deployed! The typical...
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...