News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Nimble update signals important contacts
Nimble is releasing new tools set up to give businesses more insight into customer leads. Nimble 3.0 is being called a relationship manager, offering businesses more developed connections and handing them information about leads that should help to build deeper engagement.
"By pulling important signals from the noise, Nimble learns more about the types of people and information that are important to our users, offering an ongoing concentration of valuable engagement insights to a higher-quality professional network, and more targeted connection opportunities," said Jon Ferrara, founder and CEO of Nimble. "We're spearheading an entirely new Nimble experience to expose users to insights about their networks that they didn't previously know. We're providing what's been missing from CRMs and other tools: the context for contacts to build more meaningful and sincere relationships."
The new features released with Nimble 3.0 including 'Today Screen' which offers actionable contact insights and a 'Signal Screen' which filters business information so that sales people or marketing teams can act upon the right customer information to drive engagement up.
In addition there is a more developed search option which tracks the last contact made with a lead or customer and an app marketplace that allows Nimble to integrate across the app space, making it more available to users.
"Nimble is constantly surfacing important engagement opportunities and learning more about the types of people and information that are important to me," said Alan Berkson, founder & principal at Intelligist Group. "This improves my signal-to-noise ratio, creating a higher-quality network."
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...