News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Nimble update signals important contacts
Nimble is releasing new tools set up to give businesses more insight into customer leads. Nimble 3.0 is being called a relationship manager, offering businesses more developed connections and handing them information about leads that should help to build deeper engagement.
"By pulling important signals from the noise, Nimble learns more about the types of people and information that are important to our users, offering an ongoing concentration of valuable engagement insights to a higher-quality professional network, and more targeted connection opportunities," said Jon Ferrara, founder and CEO of Nimble. "We're spearheading an entirely new Nimble experience to expose users to insights about their networks that they didn't previously know. We're providing what's been missing from CRMs and other tools: the context for contacts to build more meaningful and sincere relationships."
The new features released with Nimble 3.0 including 'Today Screen' which offers actionable contact insights and a 'Signal Screen' which filters business information so that sales people or marketing teams can act upon the right customer information to drive engagement up.
In addition there is a more developed search option which tracks the last contact made with a lead or customer and an app marketplace that allows Nimble to integrate across the app space, making it more available to users.
"Nimble is constantly surfacing important engagement opportunities and learning more about the types of people and information that are important to me," said Alan Berkson, founder & principal at Intelligist Group. "This improves my signal-to-noise ratio, creating a higher-quality network."
- 'Commuter Commerce' worth £9.3 billion each year
- Research uncovers ways in which Millennials 'game' e-commerce
- Study finds that 'data for discounts' consumer behavior is a fallacy
- Ad Roundup: Solutions for ads, optimization, mobile work
- Top 3 don't's for telecom customer service
- Kahuna: Brands must engage for apps to work
- Research highlights effectiveness of in-app messaging
- Facebook tests 10-second video views and monetization
Featured White Papers
- The Big Impact of Big Data on Affiliate Marketing
If you are relying on affiliate networks you have no access to vital data to manage affiliate processes such as...
- 8th Annual Online Retail Holiday Readiness Report
Download the Online Retail Holiday Readiness Report for 2015 to find out about the latest trends, industry benchmarks and best...