News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Nimble update signals important contacts
Nimble is releasing new tools set up to give businesses more insight into customer leads. Nimble 3.0 is being called a relationship manager, offering businesses more developed connections and handing them information about leads that should help to build deeper engagement.
"By pulling important signals from the noise, Nimble learns more about the types of people and information that are important to our users, offering an ongoing concentration of valuable engagement insights to a higher-quality professional network, and more targeted connection opportunities," said Jon Ferrara, founder and CEO of Nimble. "We're spearheading an entirely new Nimble experience to expose users to insights about their networks that they didn't previously know. We're providing what's been missing from CRMs and other tools: the context for contacts to build more meaningful and sincere relationships."
The new features released with Nimble 3.0 including 'Today Screen' which offers actionable contact insights and a 'Signal Screen' which filters business information so that sales people or marketing teams can act upon the right customer information to drive engagement up.
In addition there is a more developed search option which tracks the last contact made with a lead or customer and an app marketplace that allows Nimble to integrate across the app space, making it more available to users.
"Nimble is constantly surfacing important engagement opportunities and learning more about the types of people and information that are important to me," said Alan Berkson, founder & principal at Intelligist Group. "This improves my signal-to-noise ratio, creating a higher-quality network."
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...