News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Nimble update signals important contacts
Nimble is releasing new tools set up to give businesses more insight into customer leads. Nimble 3.0 is being called a relationship manager, offering businesses more developed connections and handing them information about leads that should help to build deeper engagement.
"By pulling important signals from the noise, Nimble learns more about the types of people and information that are important to our users, offering an ongoing concentration of valuable engagement insights to a higher-quality professional network, and more targeted connection opportunities," said Jon Ferrara, founder and CEO of Nimble. "We're spearheading an entirely new Nimble experience to expose users to insights about their networks that they didn't previously know. We're providing what's been missing from CRMs and other tools: the context for contacts to build more meaningful and sincere relationships."
The new features released with Nimble 3.0 including 'Today Screen' which offers actionable contact insights and a 'Signal Screen' which filters business information so that sales people or marketing teams can act upon the right customer information to drive engagement up.
In addition there is a more developed search option which tracks the last contact made with a lead or customer and an app marketplace that allows Nimble to integrate across the app space, making it more available to users.
"Nimble is constantly surfacing important engagement opportunities and learning more about the types of people and information that are important to me," said Alan Berkson, founder & principal at Intelligist Group. "This improves my signal-to-noise ratio, creating a higher-quality network."
- Gigya: Facebook winning for logins
- Community Q&A: Do you need it? And how to use it
- Study: SMBs bride personal achievement over money
- DMA (UK) poll reveals most 'marketing friendly' social network
- LinkedIn: 300 million connected, 3 billion to go
- Kenshoo: Paid search continues double-digit yearly growth
- New platform uses social components to increase engagement
- How Facebook, AdWords can work together
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...