News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Marin upgrades Facebook ad options
Advertising within the Facebook infrastructure has been an option for brands for a couple of years now, but upgrades to Marin Software may help Facebook marketers increase revenue drawn from the social network.
According to some estimates, Facebook is used by about 80% of Americans. Although how often those users login or how deeply they are engaged can be more difficult to measure.
"Facebook ranks as one of the top destinations on the Internet and offers advertisers numerous opportunities to target and engage consumers," said Chris Lien, CEO at Marin Software. "The key to maximizing revenue through Facebook ads is to find the right mix of ad types, content, bids and audience. Through Marin Software's platform, Facebook advertisers gain a complete workflow, analysis and optimization solution."
The new features unveiled by Marin Software include:
• A campaign wizard which allows brands and marketers can regulate how often an ad is 'seen'. By utilizing different versions of ads, brands can reduce the amount of viewer 'blindness', driving deeper revenue and engagement. The wizard feature guides advertisers through the creation of different ads without losing the brand's message or relevancy.
• Rotation optimization and enhanced reporting features so that advertisers can easily rotate ads, again to help prevent ad blindness, and then determine which ad(s) are performing highest
• Marin's infrastructure will allow brands to use their algorithms while bidding for ads on Facebook
• Advanced reporting features which allow marketers to track revenue from different sources from one dashboard
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad Roundup: Email and experience tools
- RichRelevance: Site Search key for shoppers
- How loyalty data can improve the shopper experience
- UK consumers will have 12 billion click-to-call conversations this year
- Consumers to brands: Don't call me maybe
- Brands risk reputation when delivery speeds do not match purchaser expectations
- Ad experience improves but ad blocking still rising
- Research reveals power of user-generated images in reviews
Featured White Papers
- The Keys to a 'Stop 'em & Grab 'em' Landing Page
Follow these keys when developing your landing page, and in no time you will have all of the traffic and...