News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Marin upgrades Facebook ad options
Advertising within the Facebook infrastructure has been an option for brands for a couple of years now, but upgrades to Marin Software may help Facebook marketers increase revenue drawn from the social network.
According to some estimates, Facebook is used by about 80% of Americans. Although how often those users login or how deeply they are engaged can be more difficult to measure.
"Facebook ranks as one of the top destinations on the Internet and offers advertisers numerous opportunities to target and engage consumers," said Chris Lien, CEO at Marin Software. "The key to maximizing revenue through Facebook ads is to find the right mix of ad types, content, bids and audience. Through Marin Software's platform, Facebook advertisers gain a complete workflow, analysis and optimization solution."
The new features unveiled by Marin Software include:
• A campaign wizard which allows brands and marketers can regulate how often an ad is 'seen'. By utilizing different versions of ads, brands can reduce the amount of viewer 'blindness', driving deeper revenue and engagement. The wizard feature guides advertisers through the creation of different ads without losing the brand's message or relevancy.
• Rotation optimization and enhanced reporting features so that advertisers can easily rotate ads, again to help prevent ad blindness, and then determine which ad(s) are performing highest
• Marin's infrastructure will allow brands to use their algorithms while bidding for ads on Facebook
• Advanced reporting features which allow marketers to track revenue from different sources from one dashboard
Image via Shutterstock
- Expert: How to know if the cloud is right for your business
- Ad Roundup: Targeting, Payments and Data
- Studies highlight importance of location, relevance
- SMBs: New labor laws could impact revenue lines
- Ad Roundup: Mobile, video and ecommerce
- Expert: What Google, Amazon announcements mean for marketers
- Survey: SMBs keying into social
- Survey: Brands leaving app money on the table
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Principles of Engagement Marketing
In this ebook, we define each of those five principles, and show you what an engagement marketing strategy truly looks...