News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
General Sentiment offers additional matching targets
New from General Sentiment - additional layers of analysis to better match audience members to brands and products. For the General Sentiment MediaMatch platform, the upgrades match audiences based on discussions from both the audience and industry sectors.
MediaMatch offers analysis of audience interest and social affinities so that media planners can create stronger buying cycles.
"General Sentiment bridges the gap between what planners and their clients think versus consumer reality," said Jim Porcarelli, Chief Strategy Officer of Active International. "It's sometimes hard to be objective when approaching a planning or buying strategy as everyone has a distinct point of view. General Sentiment provides a clear consumer reality."
In the audience targeting space, deeper analysis can spell the difference between an engaged and interested consumer and an engaged and converting customer. With the additional matching layers, MediaMatch can pair audience members with content and distribution outlets.
"The new MediaMatch upgrade is really exciting," said Pete Moran, CEO of General Sentiment. "When we announced MediaMatch this time last year, we committed to expanding across multiple media sources. So, now our clients have a broader and deeper tool available to better plan, buy or sell ad inventory. This release makes General Sentiment the only company with a firm footing in both digital intelligence analysis and audience engagement."
From a publisher's point of view, the upgrades may make it simpler to sell unsold inventory - and to lessen the amount of unsold inventory sitting on a website. Because of deeper audience measurements, advertisers and media buyers can be certain that their ads will land with the right consumer at the right time.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...