News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SponsorPay tool links comScore data with ads
The new AdPlanner tool, out now from SponsorPay marries targeted advertising with comScore audience data. With those two layers of targeting working together, the tool should bring online brands to a deeper level of engagement within their audience segments.
"Data is now more important than ever. With AdPlanner, we've partnered with market leaders to help our clients accurately reach their desired audiences. This is a massive leap forward and reflects our dedication towards delivering better value for our advertising partners," said Andrew Bibby, Senior Vice President of Global Advertiser Sales at SponsorPay, who oversees the BrandEngage® platform.
"We share a common goal to help our marketer clients achieve incisive reach and reduce waste. The evaluation of SponsorPay's audience provides a solid foundation for them to achieve that objective," said Naresh Rekhi, VP Product Management at comScore.
Recently comScore studied SponsorPay's audience and found these results:
• 56 percent of SponsorPay's US-based users are female
• 72 percent of its US users have an annual income of at least $40,000 with 57 percent of those making more than $75,000 per year
• 70 percent of its US users are over 25 years of age with 52 percent of those in the range of 25 to 44 years
Here's how it works: AdPlanner aggregates demographic data pulled from more than 700 applications within the SponsorPay network; this data is culled from around the globe including the US, Germany, France, Spain and the UK. That data can then be uses by advertisers to target based on geographic location, demographic, type of content and platform type.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...