News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SponsorPay tool links comScore data with ads
The new AdPlanner tool, out now from SponsorPay marries targeted advertising with comScore audience data. With those two layers of targeting working together, the tool should bring online brands to a deeper level of engagement within their audience segments.
"Data is now more important than ever. With AdPlanner, we've partnered with market leaders to help our clients accurately reach their desired audiences. This is a massive leap forward and reflects our dedication towards delivering better value for our advertising partners," said Andrew Bibby, Senior Vice President of Global Advertiser Sales at SponsorPay, who oversees the BrandEngage® platform.
"We share a common goal to help our marketer clients achieve incisive reach and reduce waste. The evaluation of SponsorPay's audience provides a solid foundation for them to achieve that objective," said Naresh Rekhi, VP Product Management at comScore.
Recently comScore studied SponsorPay's audience and found these results:
• 56 percent of SponsorPay's US-based users are female
• 72 percent of its US users have an annual income of at least $40,000 with 57 percent of those making more than $75,000 per year
• 70 percent of its US users are over 25 years of age with 52 percent of those in the range of 25 to 44 years
Here's how it works: AdPlanner aggregates demographic data pulled from more than 700 applications within the SponsorPay network; this data is culled from around the globe including the US, Germany, France, Spain and the UK. That data can then be uses by advertisers to target based on geographic location, demographic, type of content and platform type.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 annoyances for mobile shoppers
- Study: Black Millennials betting on themselves
- Top 3 tips to take Valentine's strategies year-round
- No age limit to looking for love online
- Goodbye second-screening, hello switch-screening
- Less than one-third of emails opened on desktop last year
- Ad Roundup: Platforms for sales, ecommerce
- Top 3 tips to get more from email on Valentine's campaigns
Featured White Papers
- Device of Choice for Online Shoppers & Buyers
Did you know that men shop and buy from mobile devices more than women? Being aware of nuances like this...
- 5 'Must Have' Tactics For Your 2016 Digital Marketing Plan
What are the 5 "must have" tactics that experts agree can help everyone's 2016 digital marketing?...
- Consumers Tell All, Part 1: Online Shopping Frequency
This report looks at how frequently online shoppers are making purchases....