News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Chat interface upgraded for more seamless integration
With more shoppers looking for product details or retailer assistance online, some businesses are struggling to stay on top of customer service inquiries. Responding in a timely manner to questions or problems has never been more important, which is where an upgrade in the live chat interface from Comm100 comes in.
"We continually innovate and improve in order to maintain Comm100 Live Chat's place in the market as the most easy-to-use yet full-featured chat solution for businesses," said Kevin Gao, Founderand CEO of Comm100. "We are proactively notifying our current customers about the new streamlined code so they can enjoy the full efficiency benefits. The custom variable is an exciting tool that automatically pulls visitor information from the website into the live chat interface, which improves both the site visitor's experience and the efficiency of operators."
With Comm100 Live Chat, businesses can both manage customer service questions/issues while at the same time use the platform to engage shoppers. The system upgrade includes a feature which passes along programmatically obtained customer information from the website to the chat feature in real time. So, when a customer service rep logs on to the chat, they know the customer's name/identifying data; businesses don't have to search for customer information, so they can jump into problem solving mode quicker.
In addition, the platform is personalized to the customer using programmatic data so that automatic invitations are proffered, potentially increase engagement and conversion rates.
Image via Shutterstock
- BrightRoll, Marketron announcements offer more measurement
- Study: SMBs turning to multi-channel to engage
- Gigya: Facebook winning for logins
- Community Q&A: Do you need it? And how to use it
- Study: SMBs bride personal achievement over money
- DMA (UK) poll reveals most 'marketing friendly' social network
- LinkedIn: 300 million connected, 3 billion to go
- Kenshoo: Paid search continues double-digit yearly growth
Featured White Papers
- Learn 5 Ways the Cloud Will Enhance Your Professional Life in 2014
In 2013, we finally understood the cloud. Now we're ready to make the most of it. Online file sharing can...
- Users Hate to Wait: 8 Timely Tips for Speeding Up Your Website
Statistic after statistic shows that even a millisecond delay on your website can prevent you from converting customers, cost a...