News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Chat interface upgraded for more seamless integration
With more shoppers looking for product details or retailer assistance online, some businesses are struggling to stay on top of customer service inquiries. Responding in a timely manner to questions or problems has never been more important, which is where an upgrade in the live chat interface from Comm100 comes in.
"We continually innovate and improve in order to maintain Comm100 Live Chat's place in the market as the most easy-to-use yet full-featured chat solution for businesses," said Kevin Gao, Founderand CEO of Comm100. "We are proactively notifying our current customers about the new streamlined code so they can enjoy the full efficiency benefits. The custom variable is an exciting tool that automatically pulls visitor information from the website into the live chat interface, which improves both the site visitor's experience and the efficiency of operators."
With Comm100 Live Chat, businesses can both manage customer service questions/issues while at the same time use the platform to engage shoppers. The system upgrade includes a feature which passes along programmatically obtained customer information from the website to the chat feature in real time. So, when a customer service rep logs on to the chat, they know the customer's name/identifying data; businesses don't have to search for customer information, so they can jump into problem solving mode quicker.
In addition, the platform is personalized to the customer using programmatic data so that automatic invitations are proffered, potentially increase engagement and conversion rates.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...