News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Chat interface upgraded for more seamless integration
With more shoppers looking for product details or retailer assistance online, some businesses are struggling to stay on top of customer service inquiries. Responding in a timely manner to questions or problems has never been more important, which is where an upgrade in the live chat interface from Comm100 comes in.
"We continually innovate and improve in order to maintain Comm100 Live Chat's place in the market as the most easy-to-use yet full-featured chat solution for businesses," said Kevin Gao, Founderand CEO of Comm100. "We are proactively notifying our current customers about the new streamlined code so they can enjoy the full efficiency benefits. The custom variable is an exciting tool that automatically pulls visitor information from the website into the live chat interface, which improves both the site visitor's experience and the efficiency of operators."
With Comm100 Live Chat, businesses can both manage customer service questions/issues while at the same time use the platform to engage shoppers. The system upgrade includes a feature which passes along programmatically obtained customer information from the website to the chat feature in real time. So, when a customer service rep logs on to the chat, they know the customer's name/identifying data; businesses don't have to search for customer information, so they can jump into problem solving mode quicker.
In addition, the platform is personalized to the customer using programmatic data so that automatic invitations are proffered, potentially increase engagement and conversion rates.
Image via Shutterstock
- Forecast: Local media revs to push $140b
- Consumers more likely to be loyal to brands with a physical presence
- Study dispels myth that 15-24 year olds are the true 'digital natives'
- Top 3 tips to better optimize branded content
- Programmatic spending skyrockets through Nexage Markeplace
- FTC's new 'merchandise rule' to come into effect before Christmas
- Brands: Why content needs better optimization
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and acquisitions to improve platforms
Featured White Papers
- Evolving Toward the Next Phase of Email
According to most corporate decision makers and influencers, email is the single most important application they have deployed! The typical...
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...