News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Chat interface upgraded for more seamless integration
With more shoppers looking for product details or retailer assistance online, some businesses are struggling to stay on top of customer service inquiries. Responding in a timely manner to questions or problems has never been more important, which is where an upgrade in the live chat interface from Comm100 comes in.
"We continually innovate and improve in order to maintain Comm100 Live Chat's place in the market as the most easy-to-use yet full-featured chat solution for businesses," said Kevin Gao, Founderand CEO of Comm100. "We are proactively notifying our current customers about the new streamlined code so they can enjoy the full efficiency benefits. The custom variable is an exciting tool that automatically pulls visitor information from the website into the live chat interface, which improves both the site visitor's experience and the efficiency of operators."
With Comm100 Live Chat, businesses can both manage customer service questions/issues while at the same time use the platform to engage shoppers. The system upgrade includes a feature which passes along programmatically obtained customer information from the website to the chat feature in real time. So, when a customer service rep logs on to the chat, they know the customer's name/identifying data; businesses don't have to search for customer information, so they can jump into problem solving mode quicker.
In addition, the platform is personalized to the customer using programmatic data so that automatic invitations are proffered, potentially increase engagement and conversion rates.
Image via Shutterstock
- Expert: Brands need localization as well as translation
- Expert: Why omnichannel needs to be a priority
- Top 3 tips to ensure content is global-ready
- Survey: SMBs missing out by not being online
- Report: State of mobile travel
- PayPal wants users to eat their (pass)words
- 'Visually wired' disposition behind massive rise in infographic use
- Half of British consumers believe drone deliveries will never happen
Featured White Papers
- Tasty Tips From Marketing's Master Chefs
The art and science of effective marketing and demand generation is like a great recipe- Marketing master chefs turn traditional...
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...