News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Chat interface upgraded for more seamless integration
With more shoppers looking for product details or retailer assistance online, some businesses are struggling to stay on top of customer service inquiries. Responding in a timely manner to questions or problems has never been more important, which is where an upgrade in the live chat interface from Comm100 comes in.
"We continually innovate and improve in order to maintain Comm100 Live Chat's place in the market as the most easy-to-use yet full-featured chat solution for businesses," said Kevin Gao, Founderand CEO of Comm100. "We are proactively notifying our current customers about the new streamlined code so they can enjoy the full efficiency benefits. The custom variable is an exciting tool that automatically pulls visitor information from the website into the live chat interface, which improves both the site visitor's experience and the efficiency of operators."
With Comm100 Live Chat, businesses can both manage customer service questions/issues while at the same time use the platform to engage shoppers. The system upgrade includes a feature which passes along programmatically obtained customer information from the website to the chat feature in real time. So, when a customer service rep logs on to the chat, they know the customer's name/identifying data; businesses don't have to search for customer information, so they can jump into problem solving mode quicker.
In addition, the platform is personalized to the customer using programmatic data so that automatic invitations are proffered, potentially increase engagement and conversion rates.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...