News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad releases offer additional online options
A new release this week and a new system integration will offer advertisers additional insights in the online space. Here's how:
First, from cloud based analytics hub Anametrix is releasing Anametrix Collaboration, a tool that will allow sales teams or offices to collaborate throughout the lifespan of a campaign. Through the dashboard team members can share reports and insights while creating collaborative assignments for the project.
"The Anametrix marketing analytics platform streamlines the analysis of the disparate data silos across the enterprise. Now, with Anametrix Collaboration, we also streamline how business insights from our marketing analytics platform are shared within teams and throughout the organization. Analyzing the right data, collaborating with the right people and acting at the right time facilitates a world of connected and informed decisions that enable meaningful actionability - and can revolutionize how business is conducted," said Pelin Thorogood, CEO, Anametrix.
And from YANGAROO, an integration with Pacific Media Technologies. Through the integration YANGAROO Advertising will integrate to PMT's platform, which reaches broadcast and television outlets around in the US and Canada.
"With the TV advertising landscape continuing to change, we sought a partner whose technology would be of the most benefit to our clients," said Bill Hynes, President of Pacific Media Technologies. "By adopting YANGAROO's DMDS technology, we can now improve the effectiveness of direct marketing campaigns through the enhanced tune-in of HD advertising. YANGAROO Advertising is a market leader in effectiveness of HD spot distribution."
Gary Moss, President and CEO of YANGAROO said, "As a result of this partnership, they'll now be able to build upon that reputation by offering YANGAROO Advertising as part of their services.This deal will generate immediate new revenues for YANGAROO and we expect additional growth as the direct response business continues the transition to HD broadcasting."
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
- Shoppers don't care for social integration of mobile apps
- 44% of Twitter's 982 million accounts never used
- Report: Travel sites missing the data mark
- Brands: How mobile wallets can improve loyalty programs
- Survey: SMB's need more tax education
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...