News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Survey: Digi-rewards getting 12 times more mobile clicks
When it comes to mobile ads and promotion all messaging may not be created equal. According to new data out today from IFeelGoods promotional campaigns for mobile, digital rewards are getting about 12 times the clicks as standard offers; the results are true for messaging served across the Apple iAds system.
These clicks, says the company are pushing mobile purchasing and customer acquisition numbers.
"With more and more commerce and advertising occurring via mobile platforms, Ifeelgoods enables mobile marketers to offer their prospects over 100 digital rewards, including Facebook, Amazon, iTunes credits, to drive engagement, social sharing and conversions via mobile channels," said Michael Amar, CEO and Co-Founder, Ifeelgoods. "When marketers offer a relevant and desirable digital reward in place of a standard discount promotion, Click-Through and Conversion rates are substantially lifted through mobile channels."
Through the IFeelGoods platform mobile marketers can use SMS registrations for digital rewards promotions and mobile advertising. QR Codes are also available. Using the platform brands can use mobile promotions and deals to push mobile purchases and may even increase in-store traffic.
"When...advertisers substitute a valuable digital reward that is relevant to the user in place of a standard discount promotion, CTR and conversion rates are substantially lifted. It's clear to us that digital rewards promotions via mobile channels will see a growing share of the media mix," said Amar.
Mobile, especially SMS/MMS messaging options are expected to skyrocket through 2013 as more consumers upgrade from feature to smartphone and realize the different options available to them. From geo-fenced mobile offers sent from brands via text to browser or app purchasing power, experts believe mobile will become a more ingrained habit for many.
- Survey: Productivity software helping SMBs communicate
- How to use community Q&A to increase your reach
- How to use organic social posts to reach non-fans
- Keyword carelessness inhibiting UK travel brands' discoverability in App Store
- Android ahead of iOS in mobile ad traffic
- BrightRoll, Marketron announcements offer more measurement
- Study: SMBs turning to multi-channel to engage
- Young adults more likely to Facebook their dining experience than review it
Featured White Papers
- "Abandon Cart Emails" - Why We Don't Buy
For this paper, sponsored by Magento and Bronto Software, over 1,000 online shoppers were surveyed about their awareness of shopping...
- Learn 5 Ways the Cloud Will Enhance Your Professional Life in 2014
In 2013, we finally understood the cloud. Now we're ready to make the most of it. Online file sharing can...
- Users Hate to Wait: 8 Timely Tips for Speeding Up Your Website
Statistic after statistic shows that even a millisecond delay on your website can prevent you from converting customers, cost a...