News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Survey: Digi-rewards getting 12 times more mobile clicks
When it comes to mobile ads and promotion all messaging may not be created equal. According to new data out today from IFeelGoods promotional campaigns for mobile, digital rewards are getting about 12 times the clicks as standard offers; the results are true for messaging served across the Apple iAds system.
These clicks, says the company are pushing mobile purchasing and customer acquisition numbers.
"With more and more commerce and advertising occurring via mobile platforms, Ifeelgoods enables mobile marketers to offer their prospects over 100 digital rewards, including Facebook, Amazon, iTunes credits, to drive engagement, social sharing and conversions via mobile channels," said Michael Amar, CEO and Co-Founder, Ifeelgoods. "When marketers offer a relevant and desirable digital reward in place of a standard discount promotion, Click-Through and Conversion rates are substantially lifted through mobile channels."
Through the IFeelGoods platform mobile marketers can use SMS registrations for digital rewards promotions and mobile advertising. QR Codes are also available. Using the platform brands can use mobile promotions and deals to push mobile purchases and may even increase in-store traffic.
"When...advertisers substitute a valuable digital reward that is relevant to the user in place of a standard discount promotion, CTR and conversion rates are substantially lifted. It's clear to us that digital rewards promotions via mobile channels will see a growing share of the media mix," said Amar.
Mobile, especially SMS/MMS messaging options are expected to skyrocket through 2013 as more consumers upgrade from feature to smartphone and realize the different options available to them. From geo-fenced mobile offers sent from brands via text to browser or app purchasing power, experts believe mobile will become a more ingrained habit for many.
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...