News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Survey: Digi-rewards getting 12 times more mobile clicks
When it comes to mobile ads and promotion all messaging may not be created equal. According to new data out today from IFeelGoods promotional campaigns for mobile, digital rewards are getting about 12 times the clicks as standard offers; the results are true for messaging served across the Apple iAds system.
These clicks, says the company are pushing mobile purchasing and customer acquisition numbers.
"With more and more commerce and advertising occurring via mobile platforms, Ifeelgoods enables mobile marketers to offer their prospects over 100 digital rewards, including Facebook, Amazon, iTunes credits, to drive engagement, social sharing and conversions via mobile channels," said Michael Amar, CEO and Co-Founder, Ifeelgoods. "When marketers offer a relevant and desirable digital reward in place of a standard discount promotion, Click-Through and Conversion rates are substantially lifted through mobile channels."
Through the IFeelGoods platform mobile marketers can use SMS registrations for digital rewards promotions and mobile advertising. QR Codes are also available. Using the platform brands can use mobile promotions and deals to push mobile purchases and may even increase in-store traffic.
"When...advertisers substitute a valuable digital reward that is relevant to the user in place of a standard discount promotion, CTR and conversion rates are substantially lifted. It's clear to us that digital rewards promotions via mobile channels will see a growing share of the media mix," said Amar.
Mobile, especially SMS/MMS messaging options are expected to skyrocket through 2013 as more consumers upgrade from feature to smartphone and realize the different options available to them. From geo-fenced mobile offers sent from brands via text to browser or app purchasing power, experts believe mobile will become a more ingrained habit for many.
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...