News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Survey: Digi-rewards getting 12 times more mobile clicks
When it comes to mobile ads and promotion all messaging may not be created equal. According to new data out today from IFeelGoods promotional campaigns for mobile, digital rewards are getting about 12 times the clicks as standard offers; the results are true for messaging served across the Apple iAds system.
These clicks, says the company are pushing mobile purchasing and customer acquisition numbers.
"With more and more commerce and advertising occurring via mobile platforms, Ifeelgoods enables mobile marketers to offer their prospects over 100 digital rewards, including Facebook, Amazon, iTunes credits, to drive engagement, social sharing and conversions via mobile channels," said Michael Amar, CEO and Co-Founder, Ifeelgoods. "When marketers offer a relevant and desirable digital reward in place of a standard discount promotion, Click-Through and Conversion rates are substantially lifted through mobile channels."
Through the IFeelGoods platform mobile marketers can use SMS registrations for digital rewards promotions and mobile advertising. QR Codes are also available. Using the platform brands can use mobile promotions and deals to push mobile purchases and may even increase in-store traffic.
"When...advertisers substitute a valuable digital reward that is relevant to the user in place of a standard discount promotion, CTR and conversion rates are substantially lifted. It's clear to us that digital rewards promotions via mobile channels will see a growing share of the media mix," said Amar.
Mobile, especially SMS/MMS messaging options are expected to skyrocket through 2013 as more consumers upgrade from feature to smartphone and realize the different options available to them. From geo-fenced mobile offers sent from brands via text to browser or app purchasing power, experts believe mobile will become a more ingrained habit for many.
- Report: In mobile, color matters
- Vungle releases ad tool, integrates with Adap.TV
- Multifactor authentication added to RoboForm
- Research reveals which website image format results in happier visitors
- Location accuracy analysis reveals improvement for mobile ad campaigns
- Research reveals Millennials' attitudes toward brands
- Survey: Online, offline shopping experiences 'merging'
- Message Systems flips email to up engagement
Featured White Papers
- Why the Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Do you want to see why marketers are outsourcing their writing? Read this white paper to learn how external writers...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...
- The Social Hunger: Why Your Audience Feasts on Social Integration
For the past few years, marketers have 'woken up' to consumers who have the power to express their views anytime...
- The 8 Critical Metrics for Measuring App User Engagement
Measuring and optimizing for the right engagement metrics is the key to attaining and keeping users. Whether your business model...