News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Survey: Digi-rewards getting 12 times more mobile clicks
When it comes to mobile ads and promotion all messaging may not be created equal. According to new data out today from IFeelGoods promotional campaigns for mobile, digital rewards are getting about 12 times the clicks as standard offers; the results are true for messaging served across the Apple iAds system.
These clicks, says the company are pushing mobile purchasing and customer acquisition numbers.
"With more and more commerce and advertising occurring via mobile platforms, Ifeelgoods enables mobile marketers to offer their prospects over 100 digital rewards, including Facebook, Amazon, iTunes credits, to drive engagement, social sharing and conversions via mobile channels," said Michael Amar, CEO and Co-Founder, Ifeelgoods. "When marketers offer a relevant and desirable digital reward in place of a standard discount promotion, Click-Through and Conversion rates are substantially lifted through mobile channels."
Through the IFeelGoods platform mobile marketers can use SMS registrations for digital rewards promotions and mobile advertising. QR Codes are also available. Using the platform brands can use mobile promotions and deals to push mobile purchases and may even increase in-store traffic.
"When...advertisers substitute a valuable digital reward that is relevant to the user in place of a standard discount promotion, CTR and conversion rates are substantially lifted. It's clear to us that digital rewards promotions via mobile channels will see a growing share of the media mix," said Amar.
Mobile, especially SMS/MMS messaging options are expected to skyrocket through 2013 as more consumers upgrade from feature to smartphone and realize the different options available to them. From geo-fenced mobile offers sent from brands via text to browser or app purchasing power, experts believe mobile will become a more ingrained habit for many.
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
- Mobile offers, coupons big draw for Dads
- Cardiff University beats prestigious Oxford in online presence stakes
- Report: SMBs missing out on mobile commerce
Featured White Papers
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Beyond Last Touch: Understanding Campaign Effectiveness
Understanding what drives customers to take action is critical to your advertising investments. However, with a flood of available metrics...