News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Solve Media, comScore partner for Native Insights reporting
Beginning in Q4 2012 the buzz around native advertising, or placing ads/content in relevant locations throughout the online space, began getting more attention. Now a new kind of native is out, this time to help brands better measure the online ad space.
Called Native Insights, the new metrics option is a collaborative effort between Solve Media and comScore. The platform is set up to natively measure online advertising, collecting data on the user experience cycle so that brands have a more complete picture of how a campaign is engaging.
"We are proud to work with comScore. Together we are changing the way agencies, marketers, and publishers measure campaign effectiveness data," said Ari Jacoby, CEO of Solve Media. "We guarantee performance for brand campaigns, and we're excited to turn brand data into actionable insights in order to deliver campaign success in a faster, more economical, and efficient manner."
Early results show the reporting tool is garnering up to 200 times higher survey responses and four times higher data collection.
A recent Solve Media survey found that more than 40% of online marketers are not confident about the results gathered from surveys under the old options and more than half (60.6%) believe those older surveys come with a high bias.
According to the company, Native Insights allow brands to target specific audiences according to preference/demographics. Surveys can also be site-specific and offered only to viewers/readers on specific sites. This, they say will offer brands more reliable results from the surveys and therefore a clearer picture of consumers' sentiment.
- Six ways to increase the performance of your Pinterest Pins
- Personalization key to becoming a 'Best Friend Brand'
- Young mobile users annoyed by ads in apps
- Top 3 tips to harness dark social data
- Report: M:Commerce share up one-third
- Consumer engagement with mobile ads on the rise
- Android dominates smartphone market
- How to tell if social is right for your brand
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...