News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Solve Media, comScore partner for Native Insights reporting
Beginning in Q4 2012 the buzz around native advertising, or placing ads/content in relevant locations throughout the online space, began getting more attention. Now a new kind of native is out, this time to help brands better measure the online ad space.
Called Native Insights, the new metrics option is a collaborative effort between Solve Media and comScore. The platform is set up to natively measure online advertising, collecting data on the user experience cycle so that brands have a more complete picture of how a campaign is engaging.
"We are proud to work with comScore. Together we are changing the way agencies, marketers, and publishers measure campaign effectiveness data," said Ari Jacoby, CEO of Solve Media. "We guarantee performance for brand campaigns, and we're excited to turn brand data into actionable insights in order to deliver campaign success in a faster, more economical, and efficient manner."
Early results show the reporting tool is garnering up to 200 times higher survey responses and four times higher data collection.
A recent Solve Media survey found that more than 40% of online marketers are not confident about the results gathered from surveys under the old options and more than half (60.6%) believe those older surveys come with a high bias.
According to the company, Native Insights allow brands to target specific audiences according to preference/demographics. Surveys can also be site-specific and offered only to viewers/readers on specific sites. This, they say will offer brands more reliable results from the surveys and therefore a clearer picture of consumers' sentiment.
- Pinterest introduces new search tool to attract men to the network
- Study: Dirty Data a problem for marketers
- Top 3 things consumers really want from brands
- Surveys: Why social, mobile might rule the Super Bowl
- How new data collection techniques may impact your business
- Photographs among Brits' most treasured possessions
- Restaurant tech can leave servers more time to focus on dining experience
- NRF forecasts bigger spending this Valentine's Day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Blueprints for Social Network Success
The Big 6 social networks offer tremendous marketing opportunites--and each one is very different. That's why Spredfast has assembled our...
- CRM's Dirty Little Secret: How to Avoid CRM Sticker Shock
The way companies use and pay for customer relationship management software has changed significantly over the past decade. Moving from...