News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Solve Media, comScore partner for Native Insights reporting
Beginning in Q4 2012 the buzz around native advertising, or placing ads/content in relevant locations throughout the online space, began getting more attention. Now a new kind of native is out, this time to help brands better measure the online ad space.
Called Native Insights, the new metrics option is a collaborative effort between Solve Media and comScore. The platform is set up to natively measure online advertising, collecting data on the user experience cycle so that brands have a more complete picture of how a campaign is engaging.
"We are proud to work with comScore. Together we are changing the way agencies, marketers, and publishers measure campaign effectiveness data," said Ari Jacoby, CEO of Solve Media. "We guarantee performance for brand campaigns, and we're excited to turn brand data into actionable insights in order to deliver campaign success in a faster, more economical, and efficient manner."
Early results show the reporting tool is garnering up to 200 times higher survey responses and four times higher data collection.
A recent Solve Media survey found that more than 40% of online marketers are not confident about the results gathered from surveys under the old options and more than half (60.6%) believe those older surveys come with a high bias.
According to the company, Native Insights allow brands to target specific audiences according to preference/demographics. Surveys can also be site-specific and offered only to viewers/readers on specific sites. This, they say will offer brands more reliable results from the surveys and therefore a clearer picture of consumers' sentiment.
- UK: Lousy public holiday weather drives take-out food search surge
- Release makes push notifications actionable
- Early results show skipping ads improves engagement
- Top 3 tips to better personalize online campaigns
- Pinterest gives businesses a deeper peek into their Pinners
- Parents give retailers advice on making back-to-school shopping more bearable
- Study reveals impact of mobile use on Japanese students' grades
- Poll: SMB owners voting out incumbents
Featured White Papers
- How to Maximize, Manage, and Measure Organic Search
Organic search delivers high-quality traffic and revenue with a high contribution margin. But organic search is hard, and it's getting...
- Ready, Set, Send: Marketing Automation and the Customer Lifecycle
Much like running a marathon, building a successful marketing program takes dedication, patience, training and a lot of stamina. These...