News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Solve Media, comScore partner for Native Insights reporting
Beginning in Q4 2012 the buzz around native advertising, or placing ads/content in relevant locations throughout the online space, began getting more attention. Now a new kind of native is out, this time to help brands better measure the online ad space.
Called Native Insights, the new metrics option is a collaborative effort between Solve Media and comScore. The platform is set up to natively measure online advertising, collecting data on the user experience cycle so that brands have a more complete picture of how a campaign is engaging.
"We are proud to work with comScore. Together we are changing the way agencies, marketers, and publishers measure campaign effectiveness data," said Ari Jacoby, CEO of Solve Media. "We guarantee performance for brand campaigns, and we're excited to turn brand data into actionable insights in order to deliver campaign success in a faster, more economical, and efficient manner."
Early results show the reporting tool is garnering up to 200 times higher survey responses and four times higher data collection.
A recent Solve Media survey found that more than 40% of online marketers are not confident about the results gathered from surveys under the old options and more than half (60.6%) believe those older surveys come with a high bias.
According to the company, Native Insights allow brands to target specific audiences according to preference/demographics. Surveys can also be site-specific and offered only to viewers/readers on specific sites. This, they say will offer brands more reliable results from the surveys and therefore a clearer picture of consumers' sentiment.
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...