News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Solve Media, comScore partner for Native Insights reporting
Beginning in Q4 2012 the buzz around native advertising, or placing ads/content in relevant locations throughout the online space, began getting more attention. Now a new kind of native is out, this time to help brands better measure the online ad space.
Called Native Insights, the new metrics option is a collaborative effort between Solve Media and comScore. The platform is set up to natively measure online advertising, collecting data on the user experience cycle so that brands have a more complete picture of how a campaign is engaging.
"We are proud to work with comScore. Together we are changing the way agencies, marketers, and publishers measure campaign effectiveness data," said Ari Jacoby, CEO of Solve Media. "We guarantee performance for brand campaigns, and we're excited to turn brand data into actionable insights in order to deliver campaign success in a faster, more economical, and efficient manner."
Early results show the reporting tool is garnering up to 200 times higher survey responses and four times higher data collection.
A recent Solve Media survey found that more than 40% of online marketers are not confident about the results gathered from surveys under the old options and more than half (60.6%) believe those older surveys come with a high bias.
According to the company, Native Insights allow brands to target specific audiences according to preference/demographics. Surveys can also be site-specific and offered only to viewers/readers on specific sites. This, they say will offer brands more reliable results from the surveys and therefore a clearer picture of consumers' sentiment.
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...