News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SlideShark offers remote, mobile presentation option
Salespeople have been able to take their presentations on the road for more than a year now with SlideShark from Brainshark. The app platform allows sales staff to upload presentations to iOS platforms for easy sharing. A new addition to the SlideShark offering takes those mobile presentations one step farther - by enabling remote viewing.
SlideShark's new offering allows sales people or online businesses to invite clients or leads into a mobile presentation from anywhere in the world, in effect making any business accessible to the globe. The platform also allows web and mobile presentations to be broadcast via online browsers.
"So many of us have been in this situation: We're about to give a presentation and learn that some people can't attend in-person," said Brainshark CEO Joe Gustafson. "SlideShark eliminates those barriers to information delivery - now providing a total meeting solution for mobile presenters. They have the unique ability to show and project PowerPoint decks with full fidelity using their iOS devices, and now can make it easy for everyone - especially those who aren't in the room - to follow along. Broadcasting is another way we strive to make SlideShark a presenter's best friend, and we're excited about the benefits this brings to business users."
Called SlideShark Broadcasting, the new additions are part of the 3.0 release and includes web conferencing as well as mobile presentation options, so that sales teams can connect with clients anywhere. Here's how it works: a presenter simply invite contacts to the presentation via email; presentations are given a unique URL for real time viewing. Once the attendees have joined, the presentation starts with a tap to the mobile screen. Once the presentation is finished, the presenters can receive analysis of who attended, how long the attendees stayed and how much time was spent per slide.
- Time spent gaming on mobile drops, eSports partly to blame
- Expert: How to turn data-rich into data-action
- Expert: 3 questions to ask before outsourcing
- Top retail brands' email marketing campaigns found wanting
- Retailers must consider tech expectations of in-store consumers
- Ad Roundup: Releases for social data, site understanding
- Best practices for a solid omnichannel strategy
- Five-fold YoY growth in contactless payment use in UK
Featured White Papers
- 7 Trends Impacting How We Use Digital Assets
Download this new Adobe white paper to discover the seven trends impacting how digital marketers create, manage, deliver, and optimize...
- The Retail Marketer's 2015 Holiday Playbook
Download this ebook to learn how to increase Average Order Value, drive last minute purchases, increase sales, extend in-store shopping...
- 3 Tactics to Increase Influence on Your Consumer's Complex Path to Purchase
Consumers are No Longer Predictable, and their Path to Purchase is No Longer Linear......
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...