News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SlideShark offers remote, mobile presentation option
Salespeople have been able to take their presentations on the road for more than a year now with SlideShark from Brainshark. The app platform allows sales staff to upload presentations to iOS platforms for easy sharing. A new addition to the SlideShark offering takes those mobile presentations one step farther - by enabling remote viewing.
SlideShark's new offering allows sales people or online businesses to invite clients or leads into a mobile presentation from anywhere in the world, in effect making any business accessible to the globe. The platform also allows web and mobile presentations to be broadcast via online browsers.
"So many of us have been in this situation: We're about to give a presentation and learn that some people can't attend in-person," said Brainshark CEO Joe Gustafson. "SlideShark eliminates those barriers to information delivery - now providing a total meeting solution for mobile presenters. They have the unique ability to show and project PowerPoint decks with full fidelity using their iOS devices, and now can make it easy for everyone - especially those who aren't in the room - to follow along. Broadcasting is another way we strive to make SlideShark a presenter's best friend, and we're excited about the benefits this brings to business users."
Called SlideShark Broadcasting, the new additions are part of the 3.0 release and includes web conferencing as well as mobile presentation options, so that sales teams can connect with clients anywhere. Here's how it works: a presenter simply invite contacts to the presentation via email; presentations are given a unique URL for real time viewing. Once the attendees have joined, the presentation starts with a tap to the mobile screen. Once the presentation is finished, the presenters can receive analysis of who attended, how long the attendees stayed and how much time was spent per slide.
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...