News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SlideShark offers remote, mobile presentation option
Salespeople have been able to take their presentations on the road for more than a year now with SlideShark from Brainshark. The app platform allows sales staff to upload presentations to iOS platforms for easy sharing. A new addition to the SlideShark offering takes those mobile presentations one step farther - by enabling remote viewing.
SlideShark's new offering allows sales people or online businesses to invite clients or leads into a mobile presentation from anywhere in the world, in effect making any business accessible to the globe. The platform also allows web and mobile presentations to be broadcast via online browsers.
"So many of us have been in this situation: We're about to give a presentation and learn that some people can't attend in-person," said Brainshark CEO Joe Gustafson. "SlideShark eliminates those barriers to information delivery - now providing a total meeting solution for mobile presenters. They have the unique ability to show and project PowerPoint decks with full fidelity using their iOS devices, and now can make it easy for everyone - especially those who aren't in the room - to follow along. Broadcasting is another way we strive to make SlideShark a presenter's best friend, and we're excited about the benefits this brings to business users."
Called SlideShark Broadcasting, the new additions are part of the 3.0 release and includes web conferencing as well as mobile presentation options, so that sales teams can connect with clients anywhere. Here's how it works: a presenter simply invite contacts to the presentation via email; presentations are given a unique URL for real time viewing. Once the attendees have joined, the presentation starts with a tap to the mobile screen. Once the presentation is finished, the presenters can receive analysis of who attended, how long the attendees stayed and how much time was spent per slide.
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...