News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform offers retailers control over promos and offers
Daily deals, coupons and special discounts are tools that can benefit all retailers. The challenge, in our online world, is to control the spread of these tools so that the retailer doesn't sell too much product at below-retail costs. Enter the new PromoVault tool from RevTrax.
PromoVault from RevTrax is a tool that allows brands to control how deals are used across channels and devices - so that a coupon shared on Facebook by one user doesn't wind up used by more than 5 million shoppers across the Web.
"Ensuring that our e-commerce offers don't spread uncontrolled across the Web is critical, both to our customers and our company," said Jeffrey Liss, Senior VP and General Manager of eCommerce and Customer Insights for Charming Shoppes, a subsidiary of ascena retail group inc. "RevTrax allows us to develop offers that we're confident will only be redeemed by our target audience, not by anyone with a Web browser, and the ability to copy and paste."
PromoVault issues promo codes which are used by retailers as needed, but in addition to the actual code comes a bonus: security features which allow the retailers to control how the codes are used and shared. The platform works in coordination with RevTrax's Coupon Validation API.
"RevTrax supports an integrated retail vision and has long been ahead of the curve in helping clients understand how digital promotions impact in-store sales and loyalty," said Jonathan Treiber, co-founder and CEO, RevTrax. "PromoVault mirrors this functionality for the online point-of-sale, while protecting marketers against the financial risk and liability of online offers that unintentionally go viral."
- Drama, inane ramblings and parents turn teens off Facebook
- Survey: UK consumers re-think loyalty to brands
- PPA: Digital magazines boost demand for print editions
- Tapjoy: Ad engagements preferred by mobiles
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...