News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Partner program to connect online businesses, professionals
There is a new stop in the online space for business professionals. Bigcommerce has launched a global marketplace set up to help connect online professionals, designers and resellers so that each group can work at peak performance.
"We've partnered with web pros since day one to offer customization services to our clients," said Simon Clarkson, Director of Channels, Bigcommerce. "As a powerful platform for small businesses to sell online, Bigcommerce lends itself to integrating with many providers and services. We've embraced this by fostering a very healthy ecosystem around our platform. We realize the tremendous value our partners bring to Bigcommerce and are committed to providing them with a fully encompassing program that supports their efforts and contributes to their ultimate success. We're looking forward to continuing to work with every single partner to jointly deliver the best e-¬commerce platform in the world to online retailers."
The partnership program works by connecting small entities with larger entities - or even two smaller entities who can then reach farther by utilizing one another's strengths. Through the platform, online professionals can optimize promotional opportunities and integrate social media or public relations initiatives. There are three levels for the program:
• Premium Partners - hand selected 'expert' community members who show 'extremely high' success rates
• Partners - community members who show a proven track record within the Bigcommerce system
• Resellers - entry level connections who are looking to expand their reach or business
Members join the partner program, working together to improve how their business works, reaches consumers and serves the online space.
- Colors affect sharing behavior on Pinterest
- Survey highlights importance of returns process to consumer loyalty
- 45% of marketers to invest in events during 2015
- Barclays Bank launches Twitter payments
- Advertising for young children looks promising on a new YouTube app for kids
- Twitter responses to customer queries slow and sloppy
- App channel worth over £4 billion to UK brands
- Facebook: 2 million advertisers milestone and new mobile ad manager
Featured White Papers
- 7 Myths About Online Reviews
When it comes to building and maintaining trust in your brand, online reviews are an extremely valuable addition to your...
- How to Promote and Measure Hashtag Campaigns
A single hashtag can connect your brand messaging across each of the major social networks. Learn how hashtags can be...