News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Partner program to connect online businesses, professionals
There is a new stop in the online space for business professionals. Bigcommerce has launched a global marketplace set up to help connect online professionals, designers and resellers so that each group can work at peak performance.
"We've partnered with web pros since day one to offer customization services to our clients," said Simon Clarkson, Director of Channels, Bigcommerce. "As a powerful platform for small businesses to sell online, Bigcommerce lends itself to integrating with many providers and services. We've embraced this by fostering a very healthy ecosystem around our platform. We realize the tremendous value our partners bring to Bigcommerce and are committed to providing them with a fully encompassing program that supports their efforts and contributes to their ultimate success. We're looking forward to continuing to work with every single partner to jointly deliver the best e-¬commerce platform in the world to online retailers."
The partnership program works by connecting small entities with larger entities - or even two smaller entities who can then reach farther by utilizing one another's strengths. Through the platform, online professionals can optimize promotional opportunities and integrate social media or public relations initiatives. There are three levels for the program:
• Premium Partners - hand selected 'expert' community members who show 'extremely high' success rates
• Partners - community members who show a proven track record within the Bigcommerce system
• Resellers - entry level connections who are looking to expand their reach or business
Members join the partner program, working together to improve how their business works, reaches consumers and serves the online space.
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
- The best practices for mobile brands in 2014
- Forecast: Big data to push SMBs into 2014
- Report: TV ads pushing engagement, intent
- Report: Online wide open for CPG brands
- Webrooming, Showrooming pushing shopper engagement
Featured White Papers
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...