News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Localized social tool launched for online marketers
Local brands may get a social boost from a new platform. Local Measure has launched a geographically based option for brands to manage their social campaigns. The platform will offer local insights into social conversations, helping brands better connect. The platform is part o the Roamz system.
Local Measure monitors and collects data from the major social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and Instagram.
"We've been helping consumers discover places and events nearby by pulling updates and photos through social networks and simply providing them with suggestions," said Jonathan Barouch, founder and CEO of Roamz, "However, we were hearing from businesses that the local data and analytics we were surfacing in our consumer application gave them never before seen data and insights for their businesses. Local Measure allows businesses to tap into the heartbeat of the conversations - right under their roof - and directly engage with consumers before they walk out the door."
Here's how it works: Local Measure monitors the social space and aggregates the data collected into geographically relevant pools. That data can then be used by brands at the local level to drive traffic in to local businesses or offer insight into campaigns on the local level. Once the data is collected and analyzed brands can then enter the conversation with local shoppers, pushing engagement and potential store or brand loyalty among consumers.
One more interesting feature: the platform identifies "Super Customers" for businesses. These are shoppers who advocate for the brand, share product news and information across social networks and are repeat customers.
- Top 3 annoyances for mobile shoppers
- Study: Black Millennials betting on themselves
- Top 3 tips to take Valentine's strategies year-round
- No age limit to looking for love online
- Goodbye second-screening, hello switch-screening
- Less than one-third of emails opened on desktop last year
- Ad Roundup: Platforms for sales, ecommerce
- Top 3 tips to get more from email on Valentine's campaigns
Featured White Papers
- Device of Choice for Online Shoppers & Buyers
Did you know that men shop and buy from mobile devices more than women? Being aware of nuances like this...
- 5 'Must Have' Tactics For Your 2016 Digital Marketing Plan
What are the 5 "must have" tactics that experts agree can help everyone's 2016 digital marketing?...
- Consumers Tell All, Part 1: Online Shopping Frequency
This report looks at how frequently online shoppers are making purchases....