News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
LiveRamp, Aggregate Knowledge team for online, offline data tracking
Want to meld your online campaigns with offline data to get a more clear picture of a campaign's reach and effectiveness? Now there's a platform for that. Aggregate Knowledge and LiveRamp have partnered to create just that: the platform on-boards offline transaction data to target audiences. This layering of data should offer brands a better picture for the overall campaign.
According to Aggregate Knowledgeoffline data can increase the engagement level of online ads by enhancing predictability and ensuring a consistent message across channels.
Through the partnership, LiveRamp will ensure the data is secure before onboarding to the Aggregate Knowledge Media Intelligence Platform. The data includes audience segmentation that should identify buying trends, to the vertical level.
"We are excited to partner with AK to onboard high-quality transactional data safely and accurately, allowing marketers to utilize rich offline insights to build and measure their online campaigns in AK's platform," said LiveRamp CEO, Auren Hoffman.
David Jakubowski, Aggregate Knowledge CEO said, "By onboarding non-PII offline transactional data, brands can easily create custom audiences, target high converters, increase reach, and drive sales. Exclusive access to this high-quality data demonstrates AK's strong partnerships along with our agnostic media and data position in the industry."
The data collected and onboarded is first grouped into verticals including Business to Business, Entertainment and Home. Advertisers can the 'try before they buy' the data by overlaying it onto their audience segments. The platform will integrate data from purchase histories, direct and email campaigns, loyalty programs and CRM.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...