News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
LiveRamp, Aggregate Knowledge team for online, offline data tracking
Want to meld your online campaigns with offline data to get a more clear picture of a campaign's reach and effectiveness? Now there's a platform for that. Aggregate Knowledge and LiveRamp have partnered to create just that: the platform on-boards offline transaction data to target audiences. This layering of data should offer brands a better picture for the overall campaign.
According to Aggregate Knowledgeoffline data can increase the engagement level of online ads by enhancing predictability and ensuring a consistent message across channels.
Through the partnership, LiveRamp will ensure the data is secure before onboarding to the Aggregate Knowledge Media Intelligence Platform. The data includes audience segmentation that should identify buying trends, to the vertical level.
"We are excited to partner with AK to onboard high-quality transactional data safely and accurately, allowing marketers to utilize rich offline insights to build and measure their online campaigns in AK's platform," said LiveRamp CEO, Auren Hoffman.
David Jakubowski, Aggregate Knowledge CEO said, "By onboarding non-PII offline transactional data, brands can easily create custom audiences, target high converters, increase reach, and drive sales. Exclusive access to this high-quality data demonstrates AK's strong partnerships along with our agnostic media and data position in the industry."
The data collected and onboarded is first grouped into verticals including Business to Business, Entertainment and Home. Advertisers can the 'try before they buy' the data by overlaying it onto their audience segments. The platform will integrate data from purchase histories, direct and email campaigns, loyalty programs and CRM.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 tips for better channel optimization
- Study: Sales, marketing disconnect resulting in bad customer experience
- UK businesses failing to consistently and effectively employ social for customer support
- How to tell if interactions are successful or not
- Report: In case of emergency, try cell
- Retailers failing to maximize use of social shopping websites
- Home pages of retail websites failing to load fast enough
- U.K. ecommerce websites improve delivery options to tap overseas customers
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...