News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
LiveRamp, Aggregate Knowledge team for online, offline data tracking
Want to meld your online campaigns with offline data to get a more clear picture of a campaign's reach and effectiveness? Now there's a platform for that. Aggregate Knowledge and LiveRamp have partnered to create just that: the platform on-boards offline transaction data to target audiences. This layering of data should offer brands a better picture for the overall campaign.
According to Aggregate Knowledgeoffline data can increase the engagement level of online ads by enhancing predictability and ensuring a consistent message across channels.
Through the partnership, LiveRamp will ensure the data is secure before onboarding to the Aggregate Knowledge Media Intelligence Platform. The data includes audience segmentation that should identify buying trends, to the vertical level.
"We are excited to partner with AK to onboard high-quality transactional data safely and accurately, allowing marketers to utilize rich offline insights to build and measure their online campaigns in AK's platform," said LiveRamp CEO, Auren Hoffman.
David Jakubowski, Aggregate Knowledge CEO said, "By onboarding non-PII offline transactional data, brands can easily create custom audiences, target high converters, increase reach, and drive sales. Exclusive access to this high-quality data demonstrates AK's strong partnerships along with our agnostic media and data position in the industry."
The data collected and onboarded is first grouped into verticals including Business to Business, Entertainment and Home. Advertisers can the 'try before they buy' the data by overlaying it onto their audience segments. The platform will integrate data from purchase histories, direct and email campaigns, loyalty programs and CRM.
Image via Shutterstock
- Survey: Productivity software helping SMBs communicate
- How to use community Q&A to increase your reach
- How to use organic social posts to reach non-fans
- Keyword carelessness inhibiting UK travel brands' discoverability in App Store
- Android ahead of iOS in mobile ad traffic
- BrightRoll, Marketron announcements offer more measurement
- Study: SMBs turning to multi-channel to engage
- Young adults more likely to Facebook their dining experience than review it
Featured White Papers
- "Abandon Cart Emails" - Why We Don't Buy
For this paper, sponsored by Magento and Bronto Software, over 1,000 online shoppers were surveyed about their awareness of shopping...
- Learn 5 Ways the Cloud Will Enhance Your Professional Life in 2014
In 2013, we finally understood the cloud. Now we're ready to make the most of it. Online file sharing can...
- Users Hate to Wait: 8 Timely Tips for Speeding Up Your Website
Statistic after statistic shows that even a millisecond delay on your website can prevent you from converting customers, cost a...