News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
LiveRamp, Aggregate Knowledge team for online, offline data tracking
Want to meld your online campaigns with offline data to get a more clear picture of a campaign's reach and effectiveness? Now there's a platform for that. Aggregate Knowledge and LiveRamp have partnered to create just that: the platform on-boards offline transaction data to target audiences. This layering of data should offer brands a better picture for the overall campaign.
According to Aggregate Knowledgeoffline data can increase the engagement level of online ads by enhancing predictability and ensuring a consistent message across channels.
Through the partnership, LiveRamp will ensure the data is secure before onboarding to the Aggregate Knowledge Media Intelligence Platform. The data includes audience segmentation that should identify buying trends, to the vertical level.
"We are excited to partner with AK to onboard high-quality transactional data safely and accurately, allowing marketers to utilize rich offline insights to build and measure their online campaigns in AK's platform," said LiveRamp CEO, Auren Hoffman.
David Jakubowski, Aggregate Knowledge CEO said, "By onboarding non-PII offline transactional data, brands can easily create custom audiences, target high converters, increase reach, and drive sales. Exclusive access to this high-quality data demonstrates AK's strong partnerships along with our agnostic media and data position in the industry."
The data collected and onboarded is first grouped into verticals including Business to Business, Entertainment and Home. Advertisers can the 'try before they buy' the data by overlaying it onto their audience segments. The platform will integrate data from purchase histories, direct and email campaigns, loyalty programs and CRM.
Image via Shutterstock
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
- Kinetic email boosts unique click and click-to-open rates
- Study: GenX, Y most likely to BOPIS
- Experts: Why points aren't enough for loyalty
- How to win the Amazon Buy Box
- Consumers prefer human touch for insurance buying, claims
- Study: Digital strategy not properly defined
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...