News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Adform: CTRs of ads on tablets 65% higher than desktop
According to new data released by Adform, CPM rates for real-time bidding inventory have doubled in the past year with ads on tablets attracting the highest engagement and click-through rates.
European advertisers continue to allocate more spend to desktop display advertising than they do mobile and tablet, found Adform. However, it seems European consumers prefer to engage with ads on mobile and tablet devices.
According to Adform, the performance of mobile and tablet ads has previously been a concern for advertisers and, consequently, just 2.1% of their real-time bidding (RTB) ad budgets were allocated to these devices.
However, Adform's latest European RTB Trend Report reveals that mobile devices attract the highest engagement levels. Ads on tablets had click-through rates 65% higher than desktops and mobile 50% higher.
"The RTB industry is booming but European advertisers are still testing the waters," says Gustav Mellentin, CEO at Adform. "To keep up to date with on-the-go consumers, advertisers need to run display campaigns on all the screens that consumers are using and over the sites that they're interested in".
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
- BlueKai rolls out 3rd party data options
- Reports: Social, Cloud offering assist to small businesses
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
Featured White Papers
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...