News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
AdColony: Interest in mobile video high among Fortune 500 brands
There is renewed interest in video, specifically high quality mobile video, from big brands. Compared to standard banner advertising, video is seen as more engaging to the consumer base. To help push that engagement factor, AdColony has released the End Card product, which encourages viewers to click through post-video to a mobile website, to call a store or find a close store location.
According to AdColony information more than one billion mobile video views have been completed with an Year over Year revenue growth spurt of more than 560%; the company has now logged six consecutive quarters of record growth. Much of that growth can be attributed to renewed interest in video and the increased effectiveness many brands are finding in the sector.
AdColony's clients report that video is performing better for app marketing campaigns than other formats; about half say they'll increase video budgets because of performance estimates.
"From day one, we've aimed to be the highest quality mobile video provider in the market, and our momentum is a testament to the strength of our product, team and vision," said Will Kassoy, CEO AdColony. "The innovative, high performing ad placements we're seeing from our publishers and the unprecedented creative executions we're seeing from advertisers speak to the power of our technology which is fueling industry leading results for our partners."
Toyota Scion is one of many Fortune 500 brands that have signed on to use AdColony's signed on to use AdColony's Instant-Play HD video ad network, which delivers crisp HD video across mobile devices without the extended load or buffering times found on many other platforms. On average, app sessions within the AdColony network is 10 minutes per viewer.
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, integration to bring brands more
- Report: Super Bowl ads drove traffic into stores
- Top tips to reduce involuntary churn
- Smart Glasses that look like regular specs will invigorate market
- Less than 1 in 5 CRM managers feel they contribute to business revenues
- Forecast: Retail to show steady growth through 2017
- Report: Mobile CTOs down YoY
- Report: Desktops still lead online spending
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...