News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
AdColony: Interest in mobile video high among Fortune 500 brands
There is renewed interest in video, specifically high quality mobile video, from big brands. Compared to standard banner advertising, video is seen as more engaging to the consumer base. To help push that engagement factor, AdColony has released the End Card product, which encourages viewers to click through post-video to a mobile website, to call a store or find a close store location.
According to AdColony information more than one billion mobile video views have been completed with an Year over Year revenue growth spurt of more than 560%; the company has now logged six consecutive quarters of record growth. Much of that growth can be attributed to renewed interest in video and the increased effectiveness many brands are finding in the sector.
AdColony's clients report that video is performing better for app marketing campaigns than other formats; about half say they'll increase video budgets because of performance estimates.
"From day one, we've aimed to be the highest quality mobile video provider in the market, and our momentum is a testament to the strength of our product, team and vision," said Will Kassoy, CEO AdColony. "The innovative, high performing ad placements we're seeing from our publishers and the unprecedented creative executions we're seeing from advertisers speak to the power of our technology which is fueling industry leading results for our partners."
Toyota Scion is one of many Fortune 500 brands that have signed on to use AdColony's signed on to use AdColony's Instant-Play HD video ad network, which delivers crisp HD video across mobile devices without the extended load or buffering times found on many other platforms. On average, app sessions within the AdColony network is 10 minutes per viewer.
- Reports: Brands are winning back to school
- Time spent gaming on mobile drops, eSports partly to blame
- Expert: How to turn data-rich into data-action
- Expert: 3 questions to ask before outsourcing
- Top retail brands' email marketing campaigns found wanting
- Retailers must consider tech expectations of in-store consumers
- Ad Roundup: Releases for social data, site understanding
- Best practices for a solid omnichannel strategy
Featured White Papers
- 7 Trends Impacting How We Use Digital Assets
Download this new Adobe white paper to discover the seven trends impacting how digital marketers create, manage, deliver, and optimize...
- The Retail Marketer's 2015 Holiday Playbook
Download this ebook to learn how to increase Average Order Value, drive last minute purchases, increase sales, extend in-store shopping...
- 3 Tactics to Increase Influence on Your Consumer's Complex Path to Purchase
Consumers are No Longer Predictable, and their Path to Purchase is No Longer Linear......
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...