News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
AdColony: Interest in mobile video high among Fortune 500 brands
There is renewed interest in video, specifically high quality mobile video, from big brands. Compared to standard banner advertising, video is seen as more engaging to the consumer base. To help push that engagement factor, AdColony has released the End Card product, which encourages viewers to click through post-video to a mobile website, to call a store or find a close store location.
According to AdColony information more than one billion mobile video views have been completed with an Year over Year revenue growth spurt of more than 560%; the company has now logged six consecutive quarters of record growth. Much of that growth can be attributed to renewed interest in video and the increased effectiveness many brands are finding in the sector.
AdColony's clients report that video is performing better for app marketing campaigns than other formats; about half say they'll increase video budgets because of performance estimates.
"From day one, we've aimed to be the highest quality mobile video provider in the market, and our momentum is a testament to the strength of our product, team and vision," said Will Kassoy, CEO AdColony. "The innovative, high performing ad placements we're seeing from our publishers and the unprecedented creative executions we're seeing from advertisers speak to the power of our technology which is fueling industry leading results for our partners."
Toyota Scion is one of many Fortune 500 brands that have signed on to use AdColony's signed on to use AdColony's Instant-Play HD video ad network, which delivers crisp HD video across mobile devices without the extended load or buffering times found on many other platforms. On average, app sessions within the AdColony network is 10 minutes per viewer.
- Adobe: More online TV watched on smartphones than tablets
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...