News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
AdColony: Interest in mobile video high among Fortune 500 brands
There is renewed interest in video, specifically high quality mobile video, from big brands. Compared to standard banner advertising, video is seen as more engaging to the consumer base. To help push that engagement factor, AdColony has released the End Card product, which encourages viewers to click through post-video to a mobile website, to call a store or find a close store location.
According to AdColony information more than one billion mobile video views have been completed with an Year over Year revenue growth spurt of more than 560%; the company has now logged six consecutive quarters of record growth. Much of that growth can be attributed to renewed interest in video and the increased effectiveness many brands are finding in the sector.
AdColony's clients report that video is performing better for app marketing campaigns than other formats; about half say they'll increase video budgets because of performance estimates.
"From day one, we've aimed to be the highest quality mobile video provider in the market, and our momentum is a testament to the strength of our product, team and vision," said Will Kassoy, CEO AdColony. "The innovative, high performing ad placements we're seeing from our publishers and the unprecedented creative executions we're seeing from advertisers speak to the power of our technology which is fueling industry leading results for our partners."
Toyota Scion is one of many Fortune 500 brands that have signed on to use AdColony's signed on to use AdColony's Instant-Play HD video ad network, which delivers crisp HD video across mobile devices without the extended load or buffering times found on many other platforms. On average, app sessions within the AdColony network is 10 minutes per viewer.
- Driving website traffic revealed as retailers' biggest challenge
- Revenues from tablet games to triple in next five years
- Marketers must react to changing consumer behavior caused by technology
- Facebook launches Event ads to appear in Newsfeeds
- UK: Online Christmas shopping to exceed £13 billion
- Top 3 retail tips to personalize across channels
- Expert Advice: Use in-store techniques to sell online
- Twitter helps agency campaigns take off with Flight School
Featured White Papers
- Expert Panel: Brand Strategists Answer Top 5 Social Questions
During SXSW Interactive, we gathered a team of five leading brand strategists to answer the five most pressing social questions...
- The Truth About Cloud Security
"Security" is the number one issue holding business leaders back from the cloud. But does the reality match the perception?...
- 5 Ways to Personalize Beyond the Subject Line
Many marketers are still using batch and blast tactics for their emails and are often limited in their personalization efforts...