News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
[x+1] picks up UberTags
This week a change for two online platforms: [x+1] will acquire UberTags, a move that should strengthen [x+1]'s position in the space. According to the companies, the move will allow better efficiency and overall performance of the [x+1] platform.
"Our goal at [x+1] is to provide marketers with one platform that can deliver the greatest scale and value across all customer touchpoints," said John Nardone, the chief executive officer of [x+1]. "UberTags will provide [x+1] clients with a proven capability for managing cross-touchpoint tag deployments."
"Our technology is a perfect complement for [x+1]," said Jeremy Bieger, UberTags CEO; he'll join [x+1] as Vice President of Client Solutions. "[The company] is natively multi-channel, multi-platform and multi-vendor - just like the [x+1] Origin platform. With the UberTags technology a core part of the Origin platform, [x+1] clients will launch vendors in real-time, define data once to power all vendors and finally be able to tie it all together into meaningful 360 degree marketing."
The [x+1] platform offers users integrated optimization software as well as a Demand Management Platform (DMP) that can be used across online channels. The platform is cross-channel, offering performance stats in real time.
David Skinner, [x+1] senior vice president of business and corporate development said "The company's technology was hands down the strongest we saw. Their architecture is compatible with ours, because the tags can support data collection and outbound decisions. They are deployed on hundreds of sites - including brands like Sony, The Limited and Cigna. Despite UberTags' powerful features, it was also the most intuitive system, which leads to faster implementations and higher ongoing client usage. It is a very strong addition to the Origin DMP and one that supports our overall digital marketing hub strategy."
UberTags is a cloud based tag management platform, offering its users management of third party code and improved page loading time.
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
- Mobile offers, coupons big draw for Dads
- Cardiff University beats prestigious Oxford in online presence stakes
Featured White Papers
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Beyond Last Touch: Understanding Campaign Effectiveness
Understanding what drives customers to take action is critical to your advertising investments. However, with a flood of available metrics...