News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
[x+1] picks up UberTags
This week a change for two online platforms: [x+1] will acquire UberTags, a move that should strengthen [x+1]'s position in the space. According to the companies, the move will allow better efficiency and overall performance of the [x+1] platform.
"Our goal at [x+1] is to provide marketers with one platform that can deliver the greatest scale and value across all customer touchpoints," said John Nardone, the chief executive officer of [x+1]. "UberTags will provide [x+1] clients with a proven capability for managing cross-touchpoint tag deployments."
"Our technology is a perfect complement for [x+1]," said Jeremy Bieger, UberTags CEO; he'll join [x+1] as Vice President of Client Solutions. "[The company] is natively multi-channel, multi-platform and multi-vendor - just like the [x+1] Origin platform. With the UberTags technology a core part of the Origin platform, [x+1] clients will launch vendors in real-time, define data once to power all vendors and finally be able to tie it all together into meaningful 360 degree marketing."
The [x+1] platform offers users integrated optimization software as well as a Demand Management Platform (DMP) that can be used across online channels. The platform is cross-channel, offering performance stats in real time.
David Skinner, [x+1] senior vice president of business and corporate development said "The company's technology was hands down the strongest we saw. Their architecture is compatible with ours, because the tags can support data collection and outbound decisions. They are deployed on hundreds of sites - including brands like Sony, The Limited and Cigna. Despite UberTags' powerful features, it was also the most intuitive system, which leads to faster implementations and higher ongoing client usage. It is a very strong addition to the Origin DMP and one that supports our overall digital marketing hub strategy."
UberTags is a cloud based tag management platform, offering its users management of third party code and improved page loading time.
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...