News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Study: Which channels will create high returns for your brand
Wondering which platforms might be the best options to reach consumers without breaking the advertising bank? A new report out from Aggregate Knowledge breaks down, on a global scale, how different platforms are working for marketers. The results may surprise you.
"We are seeing the emergence of 'Math Men meet Mad Men' (and women)" where media intelligence derived from big data and analytics is meeting marketers' needs to drive reach and increase sales," said David Jakubowski, AK chief executive officer. "Over $100 million in media was bought in Q4 based on AK's insights into channel performance which enabled marketers to buy their media more efficiently."
Researchers with Aggregate Knowledge studied more than 35 billion ad impressions through Q4 2012 to come to their results. According to the data:
• Social channels are indexing about twice as well as the average when it comes to reaching consumers at the lowest cost
• Advertising networks and ad exchanges perform between 35% and 69% lower than average in reaching 'high quality' consumers
• For attribution, social and portal influence is undervalued
The report also indicates that for sheer click volume and conversions, the best bet for brands to reach consumers online without breaking the ad budget is to invest in social media and ad exchanges.
The full Global Media Intelligence report can be downloaded here.
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
- YouGov: Mobile commerce confidence grows among consumers
- Study finds the moments ads will most likely garner attention
- Report: SMB owners optimistic about 2014 holidays
- Brands: Why you need to connect social and cross-platform marketing objectives
- 35% of U.S. online shoppers won't browse or buy from Alibaba
Featured White Papers
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...