News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Study: Which channels will create high returns for your brand
Wondering which platforms might be the best options to reach consumers without breaking the advertising bank? A new report out from Aggregate Knowledge breaks down, on a global scale, how different platforms are working for marketers. The results may surprise you.
"We are seeing the emergence of 'Math Men meet Mad Men' (and women)" where media intelligence derived from big data and analytics is meeting marketers' needs to drive reach and increase sales," said David Jakubowski, AK chief executive officer. "Over $100 million in media was bought in Q4 based on AK's insights into channel performance which enabled marketers to buy their media more efficiently."
Researchers with Aggregate Knowledge studied more than 35 billion ad impressions through Q4 2012 to come to their results. According to the data:
• Social channels are indexing about twice as well as the average when it comes to reaching consumers at the lowest cost
• Advertising networks and ad exchanges perform between 35% and 69% lower than average in reaching 'high quality' consumers
• For attribution, social and portal influence is undervalued
The report also indicates that for sheer click volume and conversions, the best bet for brands to reach consumers online without breaking the ad budget is to invest in social media and ad exchanges.
The full Global Media Intelligence report can be downloaded here.
- Big brands found using 'dark UX' methods
- Video Roundup: New formats mean new opportunities
- Top 3 tips for chatbot, CSE integrations
- Email trends to watch for 2017
- 'Beacosystem' driving billions of dollars in sales
- Facebook trumps YouTube for Christmas TV ad discovery
- Report: Customers are mobile, retailers are not
- Forecasts: Programmatic, Native on the up
Featured White Papers
- How to Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love to Share
Your employees are your greatest asset. It makes perfect sense that companies would double down on their own talent, empowering...