News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Staples, AppDirect partner for SMB cloud toolset
A new partnership in the small business space may open more of the cloud to SMBs across the US. From AppDirect and Staples, the App Center will allow SMBs to quickly purchase and then manage cloud based applications for their businesses.
"Staples was founded almost 30 years ago with a vision to be a one stop shop for businesses to find office products easily and cost effectively. Today, AppDirect is helping Staples stay true to that vision by enabling access to the online tools that companies need to be successful," said Daniel Saks, President and Co-CEO, AppDirect. "[SMBs] can get all of their software from the Staples App Center much faster and more easily that before. This is a big change in the status quo that will help small business owners save time and be more effective overall."
AppDirect will power the platform, offering Staples users a marketplace filled with apps from the likes of Google, Symantec, Box and Carbonite. Apps are listed by category, for example, Security or Productivity. Within the App Center, brands can read reviews of apps or take advantage of free trials or manage app subscriptions. Having a single place in which to try, buy and manage apps should appeal to SMBs who are already time-strapped. In addition, the one stop shop feel allows brands to create a single login/password combination to use through different apps.
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
- Top 3 tips to add personality to your targeting
- Will 2015 be The Year of Mobile?
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...