News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Staples, AppDirect partner for SMB cloud toolset
A new partnership in the small business space may open more of the cloud to SMBs across the US. From AppDirect and Staples, the App Center will allow SMBs to quickly purchase and then manage cloud based applications for their businesses.
"Staples was founded almost 30 years ago with a vision to be a one stop shop for businesses to find office products easily and cost effectively. Today, AppDirect is helping Staples stay true to that vision by enabling access to the online tools that companies need to be successful," said Daniel Saks, President and Co-CEO, AppDirect. "[SMBs] can get all of their software from the Staples App Center much faster and more easily that before. This is a big change in the status quo that will help small business owners save time and be more effective overall."
AppDirect will power the platform, offering Staples users a marketplace filled with apps from the likes of Google, Symantec, Box and Carbonite. Apps are listed by category, for example, Security or Productivity. Within the App Center, brands can read reviews of apps or take advantage of free trials or manage app subscriptions. Having a single place in which to try, buy and manage apps should appeal to SMBs who are already time-strapped. In addition, the one stop shop feel allows brands to create a single login/password combination to use through different apps.
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...