News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Staples, AppDirect partner for SMB cloud toolset
A new partnership in the small business space may open more of the cloud to SMBs across the US. From AppDirect and Staples, the App Center will allow SMBs to quickly purchase and then manage cloud based applications for their businesses.
"Staples was founded almost 30 years ago with a vision to be a one stop shop for businesses to find office products easily and cost effectively. Today, AppDirect is helping Staples stay true to that vision by enabling access to the online tools that companies need to be successful," said Daniel Saks, President and Co-CEO, AppDirect. "[SMBs] can get all of their software from the Staples App Center much faster and more easily that before. This is a big change in the status quo that will help small business owners save time and be more effective overall."
AppDirect will power the platform, offering Staples users a marketplace filled with apps from the likes of Google, Symantec, Box and Carbonite. Apps are listed by category, for example, Security or Productivity. Within the App Center, brands can read reviews of apps or take advantage of free trials or manage app subscriptions. Having a single place in which to try, buy and manage apps should appeal to SMBs who are already time-strapped. In addition, the one stop shop feel allows brands to create a single login/password combination to use through different apps.
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
- YouGov: Mobile commerce confidence grows among consumers
- Study finds the moments ads will most likely garner attention
- Report: SMB owners optimistic about 2014 holidays
Featured White Papers
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...