News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Staples, AppDirect partner for SMB cloud toolset
A new partnership in the small business space may open more of the cloud to SMBs across the US. From AppDirect and Staples, the App Center will allow SMBs to quickly purchase and then manage cloud based applications for their businesses.
"Staples was founded almost 30 years ago with a vision to be a one stop shop for businesses to find office products easily and cost effectively. Today, AppDirect is helping Staples stay true to that vision by enabling access to the online tools that companies need to be successful," said Daniel Saks, President and Co-CEO, AppDirect. "[SMBs] can get all of their software from the Staples App Center much faster and more easily that before. This is a big change in the status quo that will help small business owners save time and be more effective overall."
AppDirect will power the platform, offering Staples users a marketplace filled with apps from the likes of Google, Symantec, Box and Carbonite. Apps are listed by category, for example, Security or Productivity. Within the App Center, brands can read reviews of apps or take advantage of free trials or manage app subscriptions. Having a single place in which to try, buy and manage apps should appeal to SMBs who are already time-strapped. In addition, the one stop shop feel allows brands to create a single login/password combination to use through different apps.
- Top 3 tips for effective native ad campaigns
- Top 3 email tips for the 2014 holidays
- Study: 3/4 will use phones for holiday shopping
- Studies: Shoppers want connection
- Brands: What to prep now for Thanksgiving Weekend
- Would your website earn Google's mobile-friendly label?
- Third of UK online retailers are not ready for the Christmas rush
- Study: Consumers find driving need to be always on
Featured White Papers
- Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics
Download this 70-page, all-encompassing guide to learn the right metrics for understanding and interpreting marketing results, why measuring marketing programs...
- From Average to Elite: 7 Secrets of Today's Top Marketers
Marketing is more chaotic than ever. Pleasing multiple stakeholders, juggling random request inputs and collecting meaningful data from project teams...
- Marketing Attribution in the New World
We all know that consumers generally do not convert after seeing just one advertisement. How do we decide which campaign...