News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Staples, AppDirect partner for SMB cloud toolset
A new partnership in the small business space may open more of the cloud to SMBs across the US. From AppDirect and Staples, the App Center will allow SMBs to quickly purchase and then manage cloud based applications for their businesses.
"Staples was founded almost 30 years ago with a vision to be a one stop shop for businesses to find office products easily and cost effectively. Today, AppDirect is helping Staples stay true to that vision by enabling access to the online tools that companies need to be successful," said Daniel Saks, President and Co-CEO, AppDirect. "[SMBs] can get all of their software from the Staples App Center much faster and more easily that before. This is a big change in the status quo that will help small business owners save time and be more effective overall."
AppDirect will power the platform, offering Staples users a marketplace filled with apps from the likes of Google, Symantec, Box and Carbonite. Apps are listed by category, for example, Security or Productivity. Within the App Center, brands can read reviews of apps or take advantage of free trials or manage app subscriptions. Having a single place in which to try, buy and manage apps should appeal to SMBs who are already time-strapped. In addition, the one stop shop feel allows brands to create a single login/password combination to use through different apps.
- Survey: Productivity software helping SMBs communicate
- How to use community Q&A to increase your reach
- How to use organic social posts to reach non-fans
- Keyword carelessness inhibiting UK travel brands' discoverability in App Store
- Android ahead of iOS in mobile ad traffic
- BrightRoll, Marketron announcements offer more measurement
- Study: SMBs turning to multi-channel to engage
- Young adults more likely to Facebook their dining experience than review it
Featured White Papers
- "Abandon Cart Emails" - Why We Don't Buy
For this paper, sponsored by Magento and Bronto Software, over 1,000 online shoppers were surveyed about their awareness of shopping...
- Learn 5 Ways the Cloud Will Enhance Your Professional Life in 2014
In 2013, we finally understood the cloud. Now we're ready to make the most of it. Online file sharing can...
- Users Hate to Wait: 8 Timely Tips for Speeding Up Your Website
Statistic after statistic shows that even a millisecond delay on your website can prevent you from converting customers, cost a...