News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Solution offers real time answers for social brands
The social space is ripe with information about consumer groups, new products and other news. The problem with the social space is that it moves so fast by the time a brand picks up on a trend, that trend might be past. Enter Topsy, a platform created to offer social brands real time insights into social conversations.
"We use Topsy reports as part of our strategy to stay on top of engagement around both our stories and those topics that CIR follows closely," Joaquin Alvarado, Chief Strategy Officer at the Center for Investigative Reporting. "This ensures that we have a record of that engagement and know who the key influencers are in order to develop deeper understanding of our impact."
"Topsy Pro is getting significant traction with brands and media organizations as well as the agencies that serve them. A consistent request that we've heard from these organizations is the ability to monitor all conversations and be proactively alerted with the most important information to their business," said Jamie de Guerre, vice president of product at Topsy. "Topsy Alerts and Reports deliver on what our customers have been asking for by putting the most important insights in their inbox on a regular basis and at the outset of breaking news or trends."
There are two options when it comes to using Topsy - Topsy Alerts and Topsy Reports.
Topsy Alerts are immediate notifications sent when the sentiment or activity surrounding a specific product or brand changes; often these quick changes can preface a new trend. Having access to the change as it happens can help a brand stay on track. Those using Topsy Alerts can have the alert system set up to track accelerating conversations or to stay on top of consumer sentiment in the cases of a product recall.
Topsy Reports are digests of a topic sent via email to the brand; the digests can compare Brand A to Brand B, analyze traffic during reporting periods or offer summary statistics of topics of interest to the brand.
- Less than 1 in 10 hotel reservations made via mobile in 2014
- Millennials want convenient, functional and relevant mobile app experience
- Travel Forecast: European Vacations Coming
- Top 3 tips to better engage Hispanic consumers
- YouTube announced 80% YoY mobile growth
- 40% of public relations workers use, but do not engage with, social media
- Consumers find card-linked marketing helpful for special occasions
- More than 40% of UK online transactions made via mobile
Featured White Papers
- Gain Real-time email competitive intelligence with this video
Watch this short webinar today and see for yourself how you can gain access to email competitive data, real-time inbox...
- Digital Marketing: Are You Ready to Go Agile? (Best Practices)
Digital marketing isn't just about the channel, it's the mechanism by which people are creating and sharing experiences; engaging not...
- Design Matters: How To Create The Optimal Mobile Shopping Experience
Over two-thirds of US consumers under 50 say they would be happy if shopping evolved into a mobile-only experience, recent...