News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SOASTA outlines struggles for mobile brands
Everyone is one mobile, but not everyone is creating a solid mobile presence. That, according to new data out from SOASTA, which underlines the challenges for mobile marketers.
Cloud/mobile testing leader SOASTA recently surveyed IT executives about the challenges their brands face in the mobile space. According to the data most execs are concerned about:
• Time-to-Market delays because of testing issues
• The impact of an app on device performance
• Inexperienced testers who miss scale/functionality importance
"Mobile is the driving force behind many of the major innovations of today, yet the fact that mobile functionality and performance remains unaddressed by more than 94% of the IT teams across verticals is no surprise," said Tom Lounibos, SOASTA CEO. "SOASTA has recognized these gaps in the market at an early stage and we have developed our solution to meet the demands of testers. We continue to focus our innovative approach on compressing time-to-results to assure the best mobile user experiences, which drives our customers' businesses."
The company has released an integrated mobile testing platform, set up to answer these problem areas. Through the platform brands have continual access to mobile labs, 100% testing automation and cloud-based testing.
"When feature phones were prevalent, manually testing an array of different hosted phones and optical-based solutions were adequate," said Lounibos. "Now it's all about the apps, and mobile development and operations teams want local access to devices, immediate results with test automation that doesn't break and real-time visibility into their real mobile user's experiences. That's what we've built for them."
- Top 3 tips to ensure content is global-ready
- Survey: SMBs missing out by not being online
- Report: State of mobile travel
- PayPal wants users to eat their (pass)words
- 'Visually wired' disposition behind massive rise in infographic use
- Half of British consumers believe drone deliveries will never happen
- Social Roundup: How brands are engaging in social
- Targeted ads give Internet users the creeps
Featured White Papers
- Tasty Tips From Marketing's Master Chefs
The art and science of effective marketing and demand generation is like a great recipe- Marketing master chefs turn traditional...
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...