News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SOASTA outlines struggles for mobile brands
Everyone is one mobile, but not everyone is creating a solid mobile presence. That, according to new data out from SOASTA, which underlines the challenges for mobile marketers.
Cloud/mobile testing leader SOASTA recently surveyed IT executives about the challenges their brands face in the mobile space. According to the data most execs are concerned about:
• Time-to-Market delays because of testing issues
• The impact of an app on device performance
• Inexperienced testers who miss scale/functionality importance
"Mobile is the driving force behind many of the major innovations of today, yet the fact that mobile functionality and performance remains unaddressed by more than 94% of the IT teams across verticals is no surprise," said Tom Lounibos, SOASTA CEO. "SOASTA has recognized these gaps in the market at an early stage and we have developed our solution to meet the demands of testers. We continue to focus our innovative approach on compressing time-to-results to assure the best mobile user experiences, which drives our customers' businesses."
The company has released an integrated mobile testing platform, set up to answer these problem areas. Through the platform brands have continual access to mobile labs, 100% testing automation and cloud-based testing.
"When feature phones were prevalent, manually testing an array of different hosted phones and optical-based solutions were adequate," said Lounibos. "Now it's all about the apps, and mobile development and operations teams want local access to devices, immediate results with test automation that doesn't break and real-time visibility into their real mobile user's experiences. That's what we've built for them."
- Reports: Cyber Week shows strong YoY growth
- Telesign: Fake users costing businesses millions of dollars
- Black Friday another record breaker for Amazon UK
- Why your Twitter button lost its count
- Reports: Cyber Monday breaking records
- 4 trends to watch in 2016
- How analytics are impacting e-commerce
- Reports: Strong start to holiday season
Featured White Papers
- Statistics for Online Experiments: How to Think and Act Like a Statistician
Statistics are the underpinning of how Optimizely's customers use data to make decisions. To run great experiments, investing in an...
- Lean Content Marketing
Content is king. If you're a modern marketer, you know why--it is the fuel for your lead generation and nurturing...