News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Release ups the Facebook data ante
Ever wondered what your brand's fans are doing on Facebook? Many do. A new release from ePrize today lets brands in on the secret by collecting and aggregating Facebook analytics.
"Facebook is the world's most powerful and reliable CRM database," said Matt Wise, CEO, ePrize. "With our Social Analytics offering, brands can use Facebook data to shape more relevant content, offer highly targeted promotions and drive future decision making, such as buying more targeted and efficient Facebook media."
Brands have been able to decode simple social/Facebook data for a couple of years now - how many consumers 'liked' a post/product, if the consumer clicked through a link - but deeper insights like how relevant a product might be to a social consumers have been harder to come by. In fact, many brands have skipped right over them because they didn't have the manpower to decipher those data points.
Called ePrize Social Analytics the new social tool digs deep into how consumers are acting and engaging within the Facebook space and then offers those actionable insights to brands.
"Until now, our clients have never had the opportunity to see aggregated data through Facebook, making them wonder how well they really know their Facebook fans," said Matt Kates, Vice President of Strategic Services, ePrize. "ePrize Social Analytics is the latest example in our initiative to provide new campaign measurement tools and drive effective social engagement."
The ePrize offering allows brands to see customer trends and evaluate overall social success to optimize Facebook ad buys. It also offers brands a deeper look into social program themes, identifies potential partnership/sponsorship opportunities and offers insights into competitors' social workings.
- Marketers beware - research your target market or risk stereotyping
- Google: U.S government user data requests up 250% since 2009
- Survey reveals general reluctance to pay for online content and apps
- Report: Online communities growing in importance
- Survey: Consumers want to share product details with friends
- PageFair: Adblocking Goes Mainstream
- Study: SMB's pushing the social media spend
- Report: BOPIS hot for the holidays
Featured White Papers
- Why the Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Do you want to see why marketers are outsourcing their writing? Read this white paper to learn how external writers...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...
- The Social Hunger: Why Your Audience Feasts on Social Integration
For the past few years, marketers have 'woken up' to consumers who have the power to express their views anytime...
- The 8 Critical Metrics for Measuring App User Engagement
Measuring and optimizing for the right engagement metrics is the key to attaining and keeping users. Whether your business model...