News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Release ups the Facebook data ante
Ever wondered what your brand's fans are doing on Facebook? Many do. A new release from ePrize today lets brands in on the secret by collecting and aggregating Facebook analytics.
"Facebook is the world's most powerful and reliable CRM database," said Matt Wise, CEO, ePrize. "With our Social Analytics offering, brands can use Facebook data to shape more relevant content, offer highly targeted promotions and drive future decision making, such as buying more targeted and efficient Facebook media."
Brands have been able to decode simple social/Facebook data for a couple of years now - how many consumers 'liked' a post/product, if the consumer clicked through a link - but deeper insights like how relevant a product might be to a social consumers have been harder to come by. In fact, many brands have skipped right over them because they didn't have the manpower to decipher those data points.
Called ePrize Social Analytics the new social tool digs deep into how consumers are acting and engaging within the Facebook space and then offers those actionable insights to brands.
"Until now, our clients have never had the opportunity to see aggregated data through Facebook, making them wonder how well they really know their Facebook fans," said Matt Kates, Vice President of Strategic Services, ePrize. "ePrize Social Analytics is the latest example in our initiative to provide new campaign measurement tools and drive effective social engagement."
The ePrize offering allows brands to see customer trends and evaluate overall social success to optimize Facebook ad buys. It also offers brands a deeper look into social program themes, identifies potential partnership/sponsorship opportunities and offers insights into competitors' social workings.
- Ecomm Roundup: Faster checkouts and better personalization
- Top 3 tips to use data better this holiday season
- Microbusinesses dipping into personal savings
- How dark social can impact brand
- Webrooming parents heading to physical stores for back-to-school purchases
- 43% of all traffic to travel websites now comes from mobile
- Survey: Gamers don't want interruptions
- Reports: Back to school stressing parents
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...