News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Release ups the Facebook data ante
Ever wondered what your brand's fans are doing on Facebook? Many do. A new release from ePrize today lets brands in on the secret by collecting and aggregating Facebook analytics.
"Facebook is the world's most powerful and reliable CRM database," said Matt Wise, CEO, ePrize. "With our Social Analytics offering, brands can use Facebook data to shape more relevant content, offer highly targeted promotions and drive future decision making, such as buying more targeted and efficient Facebook media."
Brands have been able to decode simple social/Facebook data for a couple of years now - how many consumers 'liked' a post/product, if the consumer clicked through a link - but deeper insights like how relevant a product might be to a social consumers have been harder to come by. In fact, many brands have skipped right over them because they didn't have the manpower to decipher those data points.
Called ePrize Social Analytics the new social tool digs deep into how consumers are acting and engaging within the Facebook space and then offers those actionable insights to brands.
"Until now, our clients have never had the opportunity to see aggregated data through Facebook, making them wonder how well they really know their Facebook fans," said Matt Kates, Vice President of Strategic Services, ePrize. "ePrize Social Analytics is the latest example in our initiative to provide new campaign measurement tools and drive effective social engagement."
The ePrize offering allows brands to see customer trends and evaluate overall social success to optimize Facebook ad buys. It also offers brands a deeper look into social program themes, identifies potential partnership/sponsorship opportunities and offers insights into competitors' social workings.
- Study: Mobile video a compliment to TV
- Mobile sites leaving customers hungry
- Survey: Most create videos as keepsakes
- Ad RoundUp: Ecommerce deployments key in on data
- Online and mobile shopping experience still failing to meet consumer expectations
- Which products have the highest online browse-to-buy correlation?
- Millennials: Speed and high-quality images the difference between bounce or buy on mobile
- Smartphone shopping up but revenue remains low
Featured White Papers
- 7 ways the mobile consumer changes everything infographic
Download the infographic "7 Ways the Mobile Consumer Changes Everything" to learn how to optimize your web content for mobile,...
- Re-Engineer Your Business For Mobile Moments
More than ever, customers are turning to their mobile devices to browse, shop, and research. This increase in usage puts...