News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Release ups the Facebook data ante
Ever wondered what your brand's fans are doing on Facebook? Many do. A new release from ePrize today lets brands in on the secret by collecting and aggregating Facebook analytics.
"Facebook is the world's most powerful and reliable CRM database," said Matt Wise, CEO, ePrize. "With our Social Analytics offering, brands can use Facebook data to shape more relevant content, offer highly targeted promotions and drive future decision making, such as buying more targeted and efficient Facebook media."
Brands have been able to decode simple social/Facebook data for a couple of years now - how many consumers 'liked' a post/product, if the consumer clicked through a link - but deeper insights like how relevant a product might be to a social consumers have been harder to come by. In fact, many brands have skipped right over them because they didn't have the manpower to decipher those data points.
Called ePrize Social Analytics the new social tool digs deep into how consumers are acting and engaging within the Facebook space and then offers those actionable insights to brands.
"Until now, our clients have never had the opportunity to see aggregated data through Facebook, making them wonder how well they really know their Facebook fans," said Matt Kates, Vice President of Strategic Services, ePrize. "ePrize Social Analytics is the latest example in our initiative to provide new campaign measurement tools and drive effective social engagement."
The ePrize offering allows brands to see customer trends and evaluate overall social success to optimize Facebook ad buys. It also offers brands a deeper look into social program themes, identifies potential partnership/sponsorship opportunities and offers insights into competitors' social workings.
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
- YouGov: Mobile commerce confidence grows among consumers
- Study finds the moments ads will most likely garner attention
- Report: SMB owners optimistic about 2014 holidays
- Brands: Why you need to connect social and cross-platform marketing objectives
- 35% of U.S. online shoppers won't browse or buy from Alibaba
- Top 3 tips to create a multi-channel strategy that works
Featured White Papers
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...