News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform to enhance content discoverability
As the online and mobile spaces continue to fracture, brands are looking for better ways to make their content discoverable. While branded blogs or well-known content sites are great, a new tool out from Mediafed is setting brands up for even better discoverability - wherever the content lies.
Called Qrius, the platform is a news feeder which works like this: a user clicks on the Qrius icon at the top or bottom of a piece of content. That piece of content is then fed into the users existing Facebook, Twitter or Google+ feed, pushing it to their followers. Content can also be pushed to sites like Taptu so that it can be read at a later time. The feeds can be read on both mobile and desktop screens.
"Qrius is the future of RSS - now publishers will actually make money off content syndication, especially in the critical mobile arena, while consumers will have an easy, convenient way to follow their favorite news sites." said Mediafed and Taptu CEO, Ashley Harrison. "We believe this solution satisfies both publishers and consumers needs and has the potential to capture a massive global market and make Qrius the new syndication button on every major online media outlet."
The Mediafed platform monetizes more than 200 million consumer news feeds from more than 2,000 global, premium publishers. Publishers including IDG UK, Reuters China and India Today have already signed on to the platform.
RSS has been around since the early days of the Internet; the Qrius release takes simple RSS a step further, offering both publishers and advertisers a simple solution for the distribution and monetization of content across devices.
- Report: Post-purchase contact key for future engagement
- Ad Roundup: Customer-focused releases
- UK retailers need to improve returns process
- Shoppers want more in-store tech
- Resolving customer issues quickly leads to greater brand loyalty
- Top 3 benefits for ecommerce success
- Research reveals extent of secondary revenue generation among UK retailers
- Report: Bot attempting to steal gift cards
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...