News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform to enhance content discoverability
As the online and mobile spaces continue to fracture, brands are looking for better ways to make their content discoverable. While branded blogs or well-known content sites are great, a new tool out from Mediafed is setting brands up for even better discoverability - wherever the content lies.
Called Qrius, the platform is a news feeder which works like this: a user clicks on the Qrius icon at the top or bottom of a piece of content. That piece of content is then fed into the users existing Facebook, Twitter or Google+ feed, pushing it to their followers. Content can also be pushed to sites like Taptu so that it can be read at a later time. The feeds can be read on both mobile and desktop screens.
"Qrius is the future of RSS - now publishers will actually make money off content syndication, especially in the critical mobile arena, while consumers will have an easy, convenient way to follow their favorite news sites." said Mediafed and Taptu CEO, Ashley Harrison. "We believe this solution satisfies both publishers and consumers needs and has the potential to capture a massive global market and make Qrius the new syndication button on every major online media outlet."
The Mediafed platform monetizes more than 200 million consumer news feeds from more than 2,000 global, premium publishers. Publishers including IDG UK, Reuters China and India Today have already signed on to the platform.
RSS has been around since the early days of the Internet; the Qrius release takes simple RSS a step further, offering both publishers and advertisers a simple solution for the distribution and monetization of content across devices.
- Study: Mobile users want home screen options
- What's a CDO and why does your brand need one?
- Report: In social the ladies rule the world
- Research reveals consumers juggle multiple devices throughout the day
- Getty Images makes millions of images free to embed
- Americans abandon purchases in-store after 8 minutes waiting in line
- Euclid: February sales less than lovely
- How BrightTag re-engaged shoppers
Featured White Papers
- Mobile Marketing: The Time is Now
Consumers are now more comfortable using retailers' mobile applications that can help them find specific products and brands, or just...
- The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation
Why is marketing automation so hot right now? This guide will show you what marketing automation is and how it...
- The Inbound Website: Getting Found with SEO & Social
Extend your inbound marketing strategy to your entire website with actionable tips and best practices that help you increase visitors,...
- 17 Ways to Build a Great Brand Today
This white paper highlights 17 developments that are influencing brand-building today and what great brands are doing about them....
- How to Stop Webpage Speed from Killing Your Marketing
Your website visitors have high expectations about how quickly your web site should load on their desktop and mobile devices....