News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform to enhance content discoverability
As the online and mobile spaces continue to fracture, brands are looking for better ways to make their content discoverable. While branded blogs or well-known content sites are great, a new tool out from Mediafed is setting brands up for even better discoverability - wherever the content lies.
Called Qrius, the platform is a news feeder which works like this: a user clicks on the Qrius icon at the top or bottom of a piece of content. That piece of content is then fed into the users existing Facebook, Twitter or Google+ feed, pushing it to their followers. Content can also be pushed to sites like Taptu so that it can be read at a later time. The feeds can be read on both mobile and desktop screens.
"Qrius is the future of RSS - now publishers will actually make money off content syndication, especially in the critical mobile arena, while consumers will have an easy, convenient way to follow their favorite news sites." said Mediafed and Taptu CEO, Ashley Harrison. "We believe this solution satisfies both publishers and consumers needs and has the potential to capture a massive global market and make Qrius the new syndication button on every major online media outlet."
The Mediafed platform monetizes more than 200 million consumer news feeds from more than 2,000 global, premium publishers. Publishers including IDG UK, Reuters China and India Today have already signed on to the platform.
RSS has been around since the early days of the Internet; the Qrius release takes simple RSS a step further, offering both publishers and advertisers a simple solution for the distribution and monetization of content across devices.
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
- Reports: Mobile economy flourishing
- Top 3 trends to push marketers ahead in 2015
- Consumers want marketing email based on previous purchases
- Kenshoo highlights rise in Facebook ad spend
- Study: Americans don't understand their health plan
Featured White Papers
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Download this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Benchmark Report: Data Drives Social Media Performance
After analyzing 1.6 M posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, we've concluded that how you distribute your social posts...
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...