News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform to enhance content discoverability
As the online and mobile spaces continue to fracture, brands are looking for better ways to make their content discoverable. While branded blogs or well-known content sites are great, a new tool out from Mediafed is setting brands up for even better discoverability - wherever the content lies.
Called Qrius, the platform is a news feeder which works like this: a user clicks on the Qrius icon at the top or bottom of a piece of content. That piece of content is then fed into the users existing Facebook, Twitter or Google+ feed, pushing it to their followers. Content can also be pushed to sites like Taptu so that it can be read at a later time. The feeds can be read on both mobile and desktop screens.
"Qrius is the future of RSS - now publishers will actually make money off content syndication, especially in the critical mobile arena, while consumers will have an easy, convenient way to follow their favorite news sites." said Mediafed and Taptu CEO, Ashley Harrison. "We believe this solution satisfies both publishers and consumers needs and has the potential to capture a massive global market and make Qrius the new syndication button on every major online media outlet."
The Mediafed platform monetizes more than 200 million consumer news feeds from more than 2,000 global, premium publishers. Publishers including IDG UK, Reuters China and India Today have already signed on to the platform.
RSS has been around since the early days of the Internet; the Qrius release takes simple RSS a step further, offering both publishers and advertisers a simple solution for the distribution and monetization of content across devices.
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
- Twitter launches lead generation tool
- uTest's Apphance shows 10 times more sessions
Featured White Papers
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...