News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform to enhance content discoverability
As the online and mobile spaces continue to fracture, brands are looking for better ways to make their content discoverable. While branded blogs or well-known content sites are great, a new tool out from Mediafed is setting brands up for even better discoverability - wherever the content lies.
Called Qrius, the platform is a news feeder which works like this: a user clicks on the Qrius icon at the top or bottom of a piece of content. That piece of content is then fed into the users existing Facebook, Twitter or Google+ feed, pushing it to their followers. Content can also be pushed to sites like Taptu so that it can be read at a later time. The feeds can be read on both mobile and desktop screens.
"Qrius is the future of RSS - now publishers will actually make money off content syndication, especially in the critical mobile arena, while consumers will have an easy, convenient way to follow their favorite news sites." said Mediafed and Taptu CEO, Ashley Harrison. "We believe this solution satisfies both publishers and consumers needs and has the potential to capture a massive global market and make Qrius the new syndication button on every major online media outlet."
The Mediafed platform monetizes more than 200 million consumer news feeds from more than 2,000 global, premium publishers. Publishers including IDG UK, Reuters China and India Today have already signed on to the platform.
RSS has been around since the early days of the Internet; the Qrius release takes simple RSS a step further, offering both publishers and advertisers a simple solution for the distribution and monetization of content across devices.
- 'Commuter Commerce' worth £9.3 billion each year
- Research uncovers ways in which Millennials 'game' e-commerce
- Study finds that 'data for discounts' consumer behavior is a fallacy
- Ad Roundup: Solutions for ads, optimization, mobile work
- Top 3 don't's for telecom customer service
- Kahuna: Brands must engage for apps to work
- Research highlights effectiveness of in-app messaging
- Facebook tests 10-second video views and monetization
Featured White Papers
- The Big Impact of Big Data on Affiliate Marketing
If you are relying on affiliate networks you have no access to vital data to manage affiliate processes such as...
- 8th Annual Online Retail Holiday Readiness Report
Download the Online Retail Holiday Readiness Report for 2015 to find out about the latest trends, industry benchmarks and best...