News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform offers cloud access to all
A new platform in the online space is set up to open cloud options to small businesses around the web. While many platforms are out there to provide cloud access, many are cost-prohibitive for SMBs. Pertino is offering a Limited Release of their new service, offering through Software Defined Networks (SDN).
The SND offering gives small businesses access to the power of the cloud, enabling them to create networks that connect their brand to consumers.
"For the last decade, wide-area networking has been all about boxes and branches. But, a wave of change is washing over businesses today, and in its wake IT organizations are grappling with cloud, mobility, post-PC devices, and an emerging workforce raised on always-on connectivity," said Craig Elliott, co-founder and CEO of Pertino. "We realized that the network outside the office is becoming as pervasive and critical as the one inside, so we developed Pertino - an entirely new way to build a network in the cloud that's disruptively simple, secure and available everywhere."
Through the Pertino platform smaller businesses can more economically:
• Create mobile options, similar to LAN, to keep their workers and consumers connected
• Allow for simplified telecommuting options for their workforce
• Offer secured file sharing between offices
• Access applications on office computers in the mobile space
• Create and dismantle networks as needed
"With remote employees spanning ten office locations, we needed a solution that allowed people to pull files directly from the network from anywhere without the cost, management and user headaches of a VPN," said Juan Padron, business manager for SafeGuard Insurance Agency. "I set-up our Pertino cloud network in minutes and now we have a secure way for mobile workers to conduct business from anywhere, and there's nothing new to learn because it works just like when they're in the office."
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...