News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform offers cloud access to all
A new platform in the online space is set up to open cloud options to small businesses around the web. While many platforms are out there to provide cloud access, many are cost-prohibitive for SMBs. Pertino is offering a Limited Release of their new service, offering through Software Defined Networks (SDN).
The SND offering gives small businesses access to the power of the cloud, enabling them to create networks that connect their brand to consumers.
"For the last decade, wide-area networking has been all about boxes and branches. But, a wave of change is washing over businesses today, and in its wake IT organizations are grappling with cloud, mobility, post-PC devices, and an emerging workforce raised on always-on connectivity," said Craig Elliott, co-founder and CEO of Pertino. "We realized that the network outside the office is becoming as pervasive and critical as the one inside, so we developed Pertino - an entirely new way to build a network in the cloud that's disruptively simple, secure and available everywhere."
Through the Pertino platform smaller businesses can more economically:
• Create mobile options, similar to LAN, to keep their workers and consumers connected
• Allow for simplified telecommuting options for their workforce
• Offer secured file sharing between offices
• Access applications on office computers in the mobile space
• Create and dismantle networks as needed
"With remote employees spanning ten office locations, we needed a solution that allowed people to pull files directly from the network from anywhere without the cost, management and user headaches of a VPN," said Juan Padron, business manager for SafeGuard Insurance Agency. "I set-up our Pertino cloud network in minutes and now we have a secure way for mobile workers to conduct business from anywhere, and there's nothing new to learn because it works just like when they're in the office."
- SMBs: How to remain visible during the election push
- Brands: How to prepare for a non-Flash environment
- BrightEdge: Brands are missing consumer engagement with content
- Experts weigh in on the death of Flash
- Study finds payment issues top affiliates' complaint list
- Study: Indian mobile use skyrocketing
- How travel brands can stop fraud
- Cart abandonment rates lower for charities than other sectors
Featured White Papers
- The Step-By-Step Guide to Building Your Custom Attribution Model
Solving the attribution problem will be one of the most important things you do to boost ROI for your organization....
- What drives Email Open Rates
eDataSource compares certain quarterly email engagement metrics across five somewhat similar retailers, based on our visibility into the email activity...