News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform offers cloud access to all
A new platform in the online space is set up to open cloud options to small businesses around the web. While many platforms are out there to provide cloud access, many are cost-prohibitive for SMBs. Pertino is offering a Limited Release of their new service, offering through Software Defined Networks (SDN).
The SND offering gives small businesses access to the power of the cloud, enabling them to create networks that connect their brand to consumers.
"For the last decade, wide-area networking has been all about boxes and branches. But, a wave of change is washing over businesses today, and in its wake IT organizations are grappling with cloud, mobility, post-PC devices, and an emerging workforce raised on always-on connectivity," said Craig Elliott, co-founder and CEO of Pertino. "We realized that the network outside the office is becoming as pervasive and critical as the one inside, so we developed Pertino - an entirely new way to build a network in the cloud that's disruptively simple, secure and available everywhere."
Through the Pertino platform smaller businesses can more economically:
• Create mobile options, similar to LAN, to keep their workers and consumers connected
• Allow for simplified telecommuting options for their workforce
• Offer secured file sharing between offices
• Access applications on office computers in the mobile space
• Create and dismantle networks as needed
"With remote employees spanning ten office locations, we needed a solution that allowed people to pull files directly from the network from anywhere without the cost, management and user headaches of a VPN," said Juan Padron, business manager for SafeGuard Insurance Agency. "I set-up our Pertino cloud network in minutes and now we have a secure way for mobile workers to conduct business from anywhere, and there's nothing new to learn because it works just like when they're in the office."
- Study: Mobile users want home screen options
- What's a CDO and why does your brand need one?
- Report: In social the ladies rule the world
- Research reveals consumers juggle multiple devices throughout the day
- Getty Images makes millions of images free to embed
- Americans abandon purchases in-store after 8 minutes waiting in line
- Euclid: February sales less than lovely
- How BrightTag re-engaged shoppers
Featured White Papers
- Mobile Marketing: The Time is Now
Consumers are now more comfortable using retailers' mobile applications that can help them find specific products and brands, or just...
- The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation
Why is marketing automation so hot right now? This guide will show you what marketing automation is and how it...
- The Inbound Website: Getting Found with SEO & Social
Extend your inbound marketing strategy to your entire website with actionable tips and best practices that help you increase visitors,...
- 17 Ways to Build a Great Brand Today
This white paper highlights 17 developments that are influencing brand-building today and what great brands are doing about them....
- How to Stop Webpage Speed from Killing Your Marketing
Your website visitors have high expectations about how quickly your web site should load on their desktop and mobile devices....