News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform offers cloud access to all
A new platform in the online space is set up to open cloud options to small businesses around the web. While many platforms are out there to provide cloud access, many are cost-prohibitive for SMBs. Pertino is offering a Limited Release of their new service, offering through Software Defined Networks (SDN).
The SND offering gives small businesses access to the power of the cloud, enabling them to create networks that connect their brand to consumers.
"For the last decade, wide-area networking has been all about boxes and branches. But, a wave of change is washing over businesses today, and in its wake IT organizations are grappling with cloud, mobility, post-PC devices, and an emerging workforce raised on always-on connectivity," said Craig Elliott, co-founder and CEO of Pertino. "We realized that the network outside the office is becoming as pervasive and critical as the one inside, so we developed Pertino - an entirely new way to build a network in the cloud that's disruptively simple, secure and available everywhere."
Through the Pertino platform smaller businesses can more economically:
• Create mobile options, similar to LAN, to keep their workers and consumers connected
• Allow for simplified telecommuting options for their workforce
• Offer secured file sharing between offices
• Access applications on office computers in the mobile space
• Create and dismantle networks as needed
"With remote employees spanning ten office locations, we needed a solution that allowed people to pull files directly from the network from anywhere without the cost, management and user headaches of a VPN," said Juan Padron, business manager for SafeGuard Insurance Agency. "I set-up our Pertino cloud network in minutes and now we have a secure way for mobile workers to conduct business from anywhere, and there's nothing new to learn because it works just like when they're in the office."
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
- Studies predict strong holiday shopping season
- Unruly IDs the most shared videos of 2014
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....