News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform offers cloud access to all
A new platform in the online space is set up to open cloud options to small businesses around the web. While many platforms are out there to provide cloud access, many are cost-prohibitive for SMBs. Pertino is offering a Limited Release of their new service, offering through Software Defined Networks (SDN).
The SND offering gives small businesses access to the power of the cloud, enabling them to create networks that connect their brand to consumers.
"For the last decade, wide-area networking has been all about boxes and branches. But, a wave of change is washing over businesses today, and in its wake IT organizations are grappling with cloud, mobility, post-PC devices, and an emerging workforce raised on always-on connectivity," said Craig Elliott, co-founder and CEO of Pertino. "We realized that the network outside the office is becoming as pervasive and critical as the one inside, so we developed Pertino - an entirely new way to build a network in the cloud that's disruptively simple, secure and available everywhere."
Through the Pertino platform smaller businesses can more economically:
• Create mobile options, similar to LAN, to keep their workers and consumers connected
• Allow for simplified telecommuting options for their workforce
• Offer secured file sharing between offices
• Access applications on office computers in the mobile space
• Create and dismantle networks as needed
"With remote employees spanning ten office locations, we needed a solution that allowed people to pull files directly from the network from anywhere without the cost, management and user headaches of a VPN," said Juan Padron, business manager for SafeGuard Insurance Agency. "I set-up our Pertino cloud network in minutes and now we have a secure way for mobile workers to conduct business from anywhere, and there's nothing new to learn because it works just like when they're in the office."
- Top tips to capitalize on social apps
- Mondays a favorite of fraudsters
- Reports show strong Q3, point to strong Q4
- Mobile Roundup: iOS users converting more, device adoption continues to grow
- Study: Moms looking to tech to track family health
- Study reveals global consumer attitudes to cross-border ecommerce
- Apple Pay, HCE to drive NFC-based contactless payments
- Study finds omnichannel strategy can drive more revenue
Featured White Papers
- Move Beyond Batch and Blast Emails
Like many marketers, you've included email in your marketing mix for years. But while email remains a vital channel, traditional...
- Social Media Pocket Guide
In just a few short years, the world of social media has changed immensely. We'll walk through each of the...