News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New email tools offer brands more options
How important is email to a cross-channel campaign? Experian Marketing Services reports their email business has increased more than 150% (Q4 2011 to Q4 2012). According to the company email is now hub for many brands' cross channel campaigns.
On to the new toolsets.
First, from Campaigner, new tools to help brands understand collected data and use it for better targeting and improved campaign ROI. Called Campaigner Elements, the tool analyzes big data to give email marketers insights into list-members' behaviors.
"Integration and marketing automation is one of the biggest challenges for marketers looking to target the right customers in the most efficient way," says Rick Faulk, GM Cloud Services for Sales and Marketing, Campaigner. "Campaigner Elements API allows users the flexibility to share their data between applications and take advantage of 'big data' analysis, to run more effective campaigns and increase their retention and revenue."
And from VerticalResponse, a template-based tool set up to help brands quickly get email newsletters to subscriber lists. The tool was created with small businesses in mind, and allows for the use and customization of an email newsletter in just a few clicks. SMBs simply choose a template layout, background, text link and accent color scheme and add the text.
"Even though we offer more than 700 pre-designed email templates to our customers, some companies prefer their email newsletters to have a more custom look. But creating a template from the ground up can be a huge challenge, especially for small businesses that don't have the technical or HTML know-how," said Janine Popick, VerticalResponse CEO. "Our InstaEmail app significantly simplifies the process and enables small businesses to create a great-looking, custom template quickly and easily."
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...