News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New email tools offer brands more options
How important is email to a cross-channel campaign? Experian Marketing Services reports their email business has increased more than 150% (Q4 2011 to Q4 2012). According to the company email is now hub for many brands' cross channel campaigns.
On to the new toolsets.
First, from Campaigner, new tools to help brands understand collected data and use it for better targeting and improved campaign ROI. Called Campaigner Elements, the tool analyzes big data to give email marketers insights into list-members' behaviors.
"Integration and marketing automation is one of the biggest challenges for marketers looking to target the right customers in the most efficient way," says Rick Faulk, GM Cloud Services for Sales and Marketing, Campaigner. "Campaigner Elements API allows users the flexibility to share their data between applications and take advantage of 'big data' analysis, to run more effective campaigns and increase their retention and revenue."
And from VerticalResponse, a template-based tool set up to help brands quickly get email newsletters to subscriber lists. The tool was created with small businesses in mind, and allows for the use and customization of an email newsletter in just a few clicks. SMBs simply choose a template layout, background, text link and accent color scheme and add the text.
"Even though we offer more than 700 pre-designed email templates to our customers, some companies prefer their email newsletters to have a more custom look. But creating a template from the ground up can be a huge challenge, especially for small businesses that don't have the technical or HTML know-how," said Janine Popick, VerticalResponse CEO. "Our InstaEmail app significantly simplifies the process and enables small businesses to create a great-looking, custom template quickly and easily."
- Survey: Online, offline shopping experiences 'merging'
- Message Systems flips email to up engagement
- Marketers beware - research your target market or risk stereotyping
- Google: U.S government user data requests up 250% since 2009
- Survey reveals general reluctance to pay for online content and apps
- Report: Online communities growing in importance
- Survey: Consumers want to share product details with friends
- PageFair: Adblocking Goes Mainstream
Featured White Papers
- Why the Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Do you want to see why marketers are outsourcing their writing? Read this white paper to learn how external writers...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...
- The Social Hunger: Why Your Audience Feasts on Social Integration
For the past few years, marketers have 'woken up' to consumers who have the power to express their views anytime...
- The 8 Critical Metrics for Measuring App User Engagement
Measuring and optimizing for the right engagement metrics is the key to attaining and keeping users. Whether your business model...