News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New email tools offer brands more options
How important is email to a cross-channel campaign? Experian Marketing Services reports their email business has increased more than 150% (Q4 2011 to Q4 2012). According to the company email is now hub for many brands' cross channel campaigns.
On to the new toolsets.
First, from Campaigner, new tools to help brands understand collected data and use it for better targeting and improved campaign ROI. Called Campaigner Elements, the tool analyzes big data to give email marketers insights into list-members' behaviors.
"Integration and marketing automation is one of the biggest challenges for marketers looking to target the right customers in the most efficient way," says Rick Faulk, GM Cloud Services for Sales and Marketing, Campaigner. "Campaigner Elements API allows users the flexibility to share their data between applications and take advantage of 'big data' analysis, to run more effective campaigns and increase their retention and revenue."
And from VerticalResponse, a template-based tool set up to help brands quickly get email newsletters to subscriber lists. The tool was created with small businesses in mind, and allows for the use and customization of an email newsletter in just a few clicks. SMBs simply choose a template layout, background, text link and accent color scheme and add the text.
"Even though we offer more than 700 pre-designed email templates to our customers, some companies prefer their email newsletters to have a more custom look. But creating a template from the ground up can be a huge challenge, especially for small businesses that don't have the technical or HTML know-how," said Janine Popick, VerticalResponse CEO. "Our InstaEmail app significantly simplifies the process and enables small businesses to create a great-looking, custom template quickly and easily."
- Brands: How to ensure rogue apps aren't damaging to you
- Top tips to drive purchases
- Brands: How to protect yourself in the app space
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....