News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New email tools offer brands more options
How important is email to a cross-channel campaign? Experian Marketing Services reports their email business has increased more than 150% (Q4 2011 to Q4 2012). According to the company email is now hub for many brands' cross channel campaigns.
On to the new toolsets.
First, from Campaigner, new tools to help brands understand collected data and use it for better targeting and improved campaign ROI. Called Campaigner Elements, the tool analyzes big data to give email marketers insights into list-members' behaviors.
"Integration and marketing automation is one of the biggest challenges for marketers looking to target the right customers in the most efficient way," says Rick Faulk, GM Cloud Services for Sales and Marketing, Campaigner. "Campaigner Elements API allows users the flexibility to share their data between applications and take advantage of 'big data' analysis, to run more effective campaigns and increase their retention and revenue."
And from VerticalResponse, a template-based tool set up to help brands quickly get email newsletters to subscriber lists. The tool was created with small businesses in mind, and allows for the use and customization of an email newsletter in just a few clicks. SMBs simply choose a template layout, background, text link and accent color scheme and add the text.
"Even though we offer more than 700 pre-designed email templates to our customers, some companies prefer their email newsletters to have a more custom look. But creating a template from the ground up can be a huge challenge, especially for small businesses that don't have the technical or HTML know-how," said Janine Popick, VerticalResponse CEO. "Our InstaEmail app significantly simplifies the process and enables small businesses to create a great-looking, custom template quickly and easily."
- Report: Post-purchase contact key for future engagement
- Ad Roundup: Customer-focused releases
- UK retailers need to improve returns process
- Shoppers want more in-store tech
- Resolving customer issues quickly leads to greater brand loyalty
- Top 3 benefits for ecommerce success
- Research reveals extent of secondary revenue generation among UK retailers
- Report: Bot attempting to steal gift cards
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...