News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New email tools offer brands more options
How important is email to a cross-channel campaign? Experian Marketing Services reports their email business has increased more than 150% (Q4 2011 to Q4 2012). According to the company email is now hub for many brands' cross channel campaigns.
On to the new toolsets.
First, from Campaigner, new tools to help brands understand collected data and use it for better targeting and improved campaign ROI. Called Campaigner Elements, the tool analyzes big data to give email marketers insights into list-members' behaviors.
"Integration and marketing automation is one of the biggest challenges for marketers looking to target the right customers in the most efficient way," says Rick Faulk, GM Cloud Services for Sales and Marketing, Campaigner. "Campaigner Elements API allows users the flexibility to share their data between applications and take advantage of 'big data' analysis, to run more effective campaigns and increase their retention and revenue."
And from VerticalResponse, a template-based tool set up to help brands quickly get email newsletters to subscriber lists. The tool was created with small businesses in mind, and allows for the use and customization of an email newsletter in just a few clicks. SMBs simply choose a template layout, background, text link and accent color scheme and add the text.
"Even though we offer more than 700 pre-designed email templates to our customers, some companies prefer their email newsletters to have a more custom look. But creating a template from the ground up can be a huge challenge, especially for small businesses that don't have the technical or HTML know-how," said Janine Popick, VerticalResponse CEO. "Our InstaEmail app significantly simplifies the process and enables small businesses to create a great-looking, custom template quickly and easily."
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...