News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New dashboard reveals which brands have the most loyal Facebook Fans?
Want to know which brands on Facebook have the most loyal Fans? A new dashboard from a Facebook Insights Preferred Marketing Developer can tell you just that.
Facebook research and audience targeting platform LoudDoor has announced the first in a new monthly series of some of the largest market research of its kind in the form of a dashboard powered by over 1 million monthly survey responses.
Called "Brand Satisfaction" its objective is to track how likely Fans of brands on Facebook are to recommend those brands to others to produce a Top 20 list.
"Rather than relying on highly subjective social chatter or experimental 'listening' technologies, Brand Satisfaction does the hard work of asking brands' Fans directly about their attitudes, behaviors and motivations," says David Guy, CEO of LoudDoor. "We then package this powerful data in a simple dashboard interface to empower brands to harness their Facebook asset."
The results of their first study, compiled from millions of responses from Facebook Fans of over 15,000 Facebook Pages, are as follows:
1. St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
4. Walt Disney World
5. ALDI (USA)
7. Starbucks Frappuccino
8. Google Chrome
9. Duncan Hines
10. Adobe Photoshop
11. Tim Hortons
13. In-N-Out Burger
14. Dove Chocolates
19. Dollar Tree
20. AMC Theatre
"We'll be conducting our study every month and releasing new brand insights and tips with the goal of making marketing professionals that Follow brands on the Brand Satisfaction platform the smartest people in the room about the brands they care about on Facebook," added Guy.
Eligibility for the Brand Satisfaction Top 20 list requires that the brand Facebook Page have at least 50,000 Fans and a minimum of 300 completed surveys on the brand.
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...