News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New dashboard reveals which brands have the most loyal Facebook Fans?
Want to know which brands on Facebook have the most loyal Fans? A new dashboard from a Facebook Insights Preferred Marketing Developer can tell you just that.
Facebook research and audience targeting platform LoudDoor has announced the first in a new monthly series of some of the largest market research of its kind in the form of a dashboard powered by over 1 million monthly survey responses.
Called "Brand Satisfaction" its objective is to track how likely Fans of brands on Facebook are to recommend those brands to others to produce a Top 20 list.
"Rather than relying on highly subjective social chatter or experimental 'listening' technologies, Brand Satisfaction does the hard work of asking brands' Fans directly about their attitudes, behaviors and motivations," says David Guy, CEO of LoudDoor. "We then package this powerful data in a simple dashboard interface to empower brands to harness their Facebook asset."
The results of their first study, compiled from millions of responses from Facebook Fans of over 15,000 Facebook Pages, are as follows:
1. St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
4. Walt Disney World
5. ALDI (USA)
7. Starbucks Frappuccino
8. Google Chrome
9. Duncan Hines
10. Adobe Photoshop
11. Tim Hortons
13. In-N-Out Burger
14. Dove Chocolates
19. Dollar Tree
20. AMC Theatre
"We'll be conducting our study every month and releasing new brand insights and tips with the goal of making marketing professionals that Follow brands on the Brand Satisfaction platform the smartest people in the room about the brands they care about on Facebook," added Guy.
Eligibility for the Brand Satisfaction Top 20 list requires that the brand Facebook Page have at least 50,000 Fans and a minimum of 300 completed surveys on the brand.
- Ecommerce Roundup: As digital increases, so does fraud
- Survey: Health Lifestyle grabs consumer interest
- Alibaba forms alliance with big brands to fight counterfeiting
- Expert: What marketers need to know about RegTech
- Mobile 'click injection' fraud forecast to become prevalent in 2017
- Less than half of consumers satisfied with retail app experience
- Study: Order struggles a problem for B2B
- Ad Roundup: Solution expansions, investments
Featured White Papers
- How to Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love to Share
Your employees are your greatest asset. It makes perfect sense that companies would double down on their own talent, empowering...