News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Foursquare launches business app
Foursquare has released a new mobile app for its 1 million or so businesses. Called Foursquare for Business the app will enable businesses to manage deals, view recent activity and access analytics from their mobile devices.
The app, launched last week, allows businesses to post updates, including photos, to social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Recent check-ins can also be viewed and specials and deals can be managed, all from a mobile device.
Previously, business owners on Foursquare had to use the website to make updates. The new app will enable businesses to take charge of their Foursquare activities while on the go.
According to the announcement on Foursquare's blog, the app is currently available on iPhone and Android via the iTunes and Google Play stores. The app is not available to businesses that have yet to claim their Foursquare location.
- Ecomm Roundup: 3 platform releases offer more control
- Top 3 tips to make the most of Instagram ads
- Study: Publishers concerned about Google, Facebook, competition
- Most parents will shop offline for Halloween candy and costumes
- VR, mobile to boost game industry revenues past $100 billion by 2018
- Four tips to connect with festive shoppers
- Retailers can convert 'window shoppers' with real-time analytics
- Mobile use during dining experience researched
Featured White Papers
- The Retail Marketer's 2015 Holiday Playbook
Download this ebook to learn how to increase Average Order Value, drive last minute purchases, increase sales, extend in-store shopping...