News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Foursquare launches business app
Foursquare has released a new mobile app for its 1 million or so businesses. Called Foursquare for Business the app will enable businesses to manage deals, view recent activity and access analytics from their mobile devices.
The app, launched last week, allows businesses to post updates, including photos, to social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Recent check-ins can also be viewed and specials and deals can be managed, all from a mobile device.
Previously, business owners on Foursquare had to use the website to make updates. The new app will enable businesses to take charge of their Foursquare activities while on the go.
According to the announcement on Foursquare's blog, the app is currently available on iPhone and Android via the iTunes and Google Play stores. The app is not available to businesses that have yet to claim their Foursquare location.
- Survey: Productivity software helping SMBs communicate
- How to use community Q&A to increase your reach
- How to use organic social posts to reach non-fans
- Keyword carelessness inhibiting UK travel brands' discoverability in App Store
- Android ahead of iOS in mobile ad traffic
- BrightRoll, Marketron announcements offer more measurement
- Study: SMBs turning to multi-channel to engage
- Young adults more likely to Facebook their dining experience than review it
Featured White Papers
- Learn 5 Ways the Cloud Will Enhance Your Professional Life in 2014
In 2013, we finally understood the cloud. Now we're ready to make the most of it. Online file sharing can...
- Users Hate to Wait: 8 Timely Tips for Speeding Up Your Website
Statistic after statistic shows that even a millisecond delay on your website can prevent you from converting customers, cost a...