News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Foursquare launches business app
Foursquare has released a new mobile app for its 1 million or so businesses. Called Foursquare for Business the app will enable businesses to manage deals, view recent activity and access analytics from their mobile devices.
The app, launched last week, allows businesses to post updates, including photos, to social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Recent check-ins can also be viewed and specials and deals can be managed, all from a mobile device.
Previously, business owners on Foursquare had to use the website to make updates. The new app will enable businesses to take charge of their Foursquare activities while on the go.
According to the announcement on Foursquare's blog, the app is currently available on iPhone and Android via the iTunes and Google Play stores. The app is not available to businesses that have yet to claim their Foursquare location.
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
- Facebook trials 'Buy' button within advertisers' posts and ads
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...