News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Foursquare launches business app
Foursquare has released a new mobile app for its 1 million or so businesses. Called Foursquare for Business the app will enable businesses to manage deals, view recent activity and access analytics from their mobile devices.
The app, launched last week, allows businesses to post updates, including photos, to social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Recent check-ins can also be viewed and specials and deals can be managed, all from a mobile device.
Previously, business owners on Foursquare had to use the website to make updates. The new app will enable businesses to take charge of their Foursquare activities while on the go.
According to the announcement on Foursquare's blog, the app is currently available on iPhone and Android via the iTunes and Google Play stores. The app is not available to businesses that have yet to claim their Foursquare location.
- Mobile 'click injection' fraud forecast to become prevalent in 2017
- Less than half of consumers satisfied with retail app experience
- Study: Order struggles a problem for B2B
- Ad Roundup: Solution expansions, investments
- Expert: Consent, Identity key for businesses
- UK ad viewability levels stagnate
- Supermarkets, technology brands' marketing campaigns most effective
- Ecommerce Roundup: Shipping, experience key to satisfaction
Featured White Papers
- How to Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love to Share
Your employees are your greatest asset. It makes perfect sense that companies would double down on their own talent, empowering...