News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
eWayDirect, Selectable Media open doors for brands
Two new releases - in the online and mobile spaces - are set up to help brands better reach engaged and on the go consumers. Here's how:
A new tool, out from eWayDirect, is set up to help brands improve customer acquisitions. The B2C tool, CertainSource, first validates prospects so that brands have a better idea which are potential buyers, and then delivers those consumers to the brand.
"CertainSource has proven to successfully identify high performing prospects who are likely to convert to active long term customers," said Neil Rosen, CEO, eWayDirect. "Timing is key: consistent and relevant communications delivered at the time when consumers become interested in a brand/service creates a bond that leads to conversion."
And, from Selectable Media, a platform which allows mobile consumers to 'select' which ads they'd like to see. This selection process should ensure that only ads relevant to the consumer will be seen, increasing the potential for engagement and conversion. The Selectable Media ad selector has been available online for a while; the news is that they're expanding to mobile by partnering with game developer 50 Cubes.
"While time spent on mobile and tablet devices continues to grow rapidly, brands have had a hard time telling their story to mobile consumers," says Marc Rothschild, COO of Selectable Media. "Standard ad units that have worked on the web have not translated to mobile. With our user-initiated, Select-to-Unlock platform, our mobile campaigns are seeing completion rates of more than 96 percent and click-through rates of higher than 10 percent. By translating our unique solution to mobile, Selectable Media continues to drive better results for consumers, publishers and advertisers across all devices."
Through the partnership 50 Cubes will allow users on their mobile gaming platforms to select the types of ads they'd like to see.
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
- Facebook trials 'Buy' button within advertisers' posts and ads
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...