News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
eWayDirect, Selectable Media open doors for brands
Two new releases - in the online and mobile spaces - are set up to help brands better reach engaged and on the go consumers. Here's how:
A new tool, out from eWayDirect, is set up to help brands improve customer acquisitions. The B2C tool, CertainSource, first validates prospects so that brands have a better idea which are potential buyers, and then delivers those consumers to the brand.
"CertainSource has proven to successfully identify high performing prospects who are likely to convert to active long term customers," said Neil Rosen, CEO, eWayDirect. "Timing is key: consistent and relevant communications delivered at the time when consumers become interested in a brand/service creates a bond that leads to conversion."
And, from Selectable Media, a platform which allows mobile consumers to 'select' which ads they'd like to see. This selection process should ensure that only ads relevant to the consumer will be seen, increasing the potential for engagement and conversion. The Selectable Media ad selector has been available online for a while; the news is that they're expanding to mobile by partnering with game developer 50 Cubes.
"While time spent on mobile and tablet devices continues to grow rapidly, brands have had a hard time telling their story to mobile consumers," says Marc Rothschild, COO of Selectable Media. "Standard ad units that have worked on the web have not translated to mobile. With our user-initiated, Select-to-Unlock platform, our mobile campaigns are seeing completion rates of more than 96 percent and click-through rates of higher than 10 percent. By translating our unique solution to mobile, Selectable Media continues to drive better results for consumers, publishers and advertisers across all devices."
Through the partnership 50 Cubes will allow users on their mobile gaming platforms to select the types of ads they'd like to see.
- What Twitter's roll-out of Periscope ads means for digital brands
- Ad Roundup: Tools to connect shoppers
- Top 3 tips for B2B brands to harness purchasing power
- Channel 4 video-on-demand ads address viewer by name
- IAB: 2016 Internet ad spend breaks records
- Marketers say their role is to collect, not analyze, customer data
- Two-thirds of US, UK consumers worried about how brands use personal data
- Study: Marketers overwhelmed with data
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...