News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
eWayDirect, Selectable Media open doors for brands
Two new releases - in the online and mobile spaces - are set up to help brands better reach engaged and on the go consumers. Here's how:
A new tool, out from eWayDirect, is set up to help brands improve customer acquisitions. The B2C tool, CertainSource, first validates prospects so that brands have a better idea which are potential buyers, and then delivers those consumers to the brand.
"CertainSource has proven to successfully identify high performing prospects who are likely to convert to active long term customers," said Neil Rosen, CEO, eWayDirect. "Timing is key: consistent and relevant communications delivered at the time when consumers become interested in a brand/service creates a bond that leads to conversion."
And, from Selectable Media, a platform which allows mobile consumers to 'select' which ads they'd like to see. This selection process should ensure that only ads relevant to the consumer will be seen, increasing the potential for engagement and conversion. The Selectable Media ad selector has been available online for a while; the news is that they're expanding to mobile by partnering with game developer 50 Cubes.
"While time spent on mobile and tablet devices continues to grow rapidly, brands have had a hard time telling their story to mobile consumers," says Marc Rothschild, COO of Selectable Media. "Standard ad units that have worked on the web have not translated to mobile. With our user-initiated, Select-to-Unlock platform, our mobile campaigns are seeing completion rates of more than 96 percent and click-through rates of higher than 10 percent. By translating our unique solution to mobile, Selectable Media continues to drive better results for consumers, publishers and advertisers across all devices."
Through the partnership 50 Cubes will allow users on their mobile gaming platforms to select the types of ads they'd like to see.
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
- Top 6 tips to set retailers up for the 2014 holidays
- Expert: How to better leverage content via mobile
- Blogs play an important role in the path to purchase
- Black Friday, Millennials, shopping, standing in line and... spiders
- Amazon strikes a pose with huge fashion photography studio in London
- How does $1-$3 per month sound for an ad-free Internet experience?
- Study: How mobiles are influencing moms
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....