News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
eWayDirect, Selectable Media open doors for brands
Two new releases - in the online and mobile spaces - are set up to help brands better reach engaged and on the go consumers. Here's how:
A new tool, out from eWayDirect, is set up to help brands improve customer acquisitions. The B2C tool, CertainSource, first validates prospects so that brands have a better idea which are potential buyers, and then delivers those consumers to the brand.
"CertainSource has proven to successfully identify high performing prospects who are likely to convert to active long term customers," said Neil Rosen, CEO, eWayDirect. "Timing is key: consistent and relevant communications delivered at the time when consumers become interested in a brand/service creates a bond that leads to conversion."
And, from Selectable Media, a platform which allows mobile consumers to 'select' which ads they'd like to see. This selection process should ensure that only ads relevant to the consumer will be seen, increasing the potential for engagement and conversion. The Selectable Media ad selector has been available online for a while; the news is that they're expanding to mobile by partnering with game developer 50 Cubes.
"While time spent on mobile and tablet devices continues to grow rapidly, brands have had a hard time telling their story to mobile consumers," says Marc Rothschild, COO of Selectable Media. "Standard ad units that have worked on the web have not translated to mobile. With our user-initiated, Select-to-Unlock platform, our mobile campaigns are seeing completion rates of more than 96 percent and click-through rates of higher than 10 percent. By translating our unique solution to mobile, Selectable Media continues to drive better results for consumers, publishers and advertisers across all devices."
Through the partnership 50 Cubes will allow users on their mobile gaming platforms to select the types of ads they'd like to see.
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...