News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
CloudOn release puts productivity in mobile
A new release to the cloud may offer businesses a better mobile solution. Called CloudOn, the platform offers document creation, sharing and editing options specific to Android-based smartphones.
"We are thrilled that CloudOn is now available across the entire Android ecosystem, and are excited to be able to reach more of our loyal customer base," said CloudOn CEO Milind Gadekar. "In addition to bringing Microsoft Office to Android phones, we are excited to give our users a better way to create content, and also access the critical contextual information around documents as we continue to grow our productivity offering."
Using CloudOn, businesses can help employees and marketing teams remain in contact with one another through their smartphones. The platform has optimized the Microsoft Office suite of tools for use within a smartphone sphere so that files can be shared, updated, edited and shared again as needed. The platform works with documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Once changed, the documents can be loaded to Google Drive, SkyDrive or Dropbox interfaces so that other team members can see the changes and make potential updates from there. And, because it's based for smartphones, the touchscreen functions have both portrait and landscape orientations and are made for these smaller spaces.
One of the most interesting features is the FileSpace option. In this view users can not only add notes or make changes, but can also see all activity within the documents in a single file rather than moving between files.
While this release is Android-specific, CloudOn is also available for iOS devices.
- Pinterest introduces new search tool to attract men to the network
- Study: Dirty Data a problem for marketers
- Top 3 things consumers really want from brands
- Surveys: Why social, mobile might rule the Super Bowl
- How new data collection techniques may impact your business
- Photographs among Brits' most treasured possessions
- Restaurant tech can leave servers more time to focus on dining experience
- NRF forecasts bigger spending this Valentine's Day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Blueprints for Social Network Success
The Big 6 social networks offer tremendous marketing opportunites--and each one is very different. That's why Spredfast has assembled our...
- CRM's Dirty Little Secret: How to Avoid CRM Sticker Shock
The way companies use and pay for customer relationship management software has changed significantly over the past decade. Moving from...