News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
CloudOn release puts productivity in mobile
A new release to the cloud may offer businesses a better mobile solution. Called CloudOn, the platform offers document creation, sharing and editing options specific to Android-based smartphones.
"We are thrilled that CloudOn is now available across the entire Android ecosystem, and are excited to be able to reach more of our loyal customer base," said CloudOn CEO Milind Gadekar. "In addition to bringing Microsoft Office to Android phones, we are excited to give our users a better way to create content, and also access the critical contextual information around documents as we continue to grow our productivity offering."
Using CloudOn, businesses can help employees and marketing teams remain in contact with one another through their smartphones. The platform has optimized the Microsoft Office suite of tools for use within a smartphone sphere so that files can be shared, updated, edited and shared again as needed. The platform works with documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Once changed, the documents can be loaded to Google Drive, SkyDrive or Dropbox interfaces so that other team members can see the changes and make potential updates from there. And, because it's based for smartphones, the touchscreen functions have both portrait and landscape orientations and are made for these smaller spaces.
One of the most interesting features is the FileSpace option. In this view users can not only add notes or make changes, but can also see all activity within the documents in a single file rather than moving between files.
While this release is Android-specific, CloudOn is also available for iOS devices.
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...