News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
CloudOn release puts productivity in mobile
A new release to the cloud may offer businesses a better mobile solution. Called CloudOn, the platform offers document creation, sharing and editing options specific to Android-based smartphones.
"We are thrilled that CloudOn is now available across the entire Android ecosystem, and are excited to be able to reach more of our loyal customer base," said CloudOn CEO Milind Gadekar. "In addition to bringing Microsoft Office to Android phones, we are excited to give our users a better way to create content, and also access the critical contextual information around documents as we continue to grow our productivity offering."
Using CloudOn, businesses can help employees and marketing teams remain in contact with one another through their smartphones. The platform has optimized the Microsoft Office suite of tools for use within a smartphone sphere so that files can be shared, updated, edited and shared again as needed. The platform works with documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Once changed, the documents can be loaded to Google Drive, SkyDrive or Dropbox interfaces so that other team members can see the changes and make potential updates from there. And, because it's based for smartphones, the touchscreen functions have both portrait and landscape orientations and are made for these smaller spaces.
One of the most interesting features is the FileSpace option. In this view users can not only add notes or make changes, but can also see all activity within the documents in a single file rather than moving between files.
While this release is Android-specific, CloudOn is also available for iOS devices.
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...