News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
CloudOn release puts productivity in mobile
A new release to the cloud may offer businesses a better mobile solution. Called CloudOn, the platform offers document creation, sharing and editing options specific to Android-based smartphones.
"We are thrilled that CloudOn is now available across the entire Android ecosystem, and are excited to be able to reach more of our loyal customer base," said CloudOn CEO Milind Gadekar. "In addition to bringing Microsoft Office to Android phones, we are excited to give our users a better way to create content, and also access the critical contextual information around documents as we continue to grow our productivity offering."
Using CloudOn, businesses can help employees and marketing teams remain in contact with one another through their smartphones. The platform has optimized the Microsoft Office suite of tools for use within a smartphone sphere so that files can be shared, updated, edited and shared again as needed. The platform works with documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Once changed, the documents can be loaded to Google Drive, SkyDrive or Dropbox interfaces so that other team members can see the changes and make potential updates from there. And, because it's based for smartphones, the touchscreen functions have both portrait and landscape orientations and are made for these smaller spaces.
One of the most interesting features is the FileSpace option. In this view users can not only add notes or make changes, but can also see all activity within the documents in a single file rather than moving between files.
While this release is Android-specific, CloudOn is also available for iOS devices.
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
- Studies predict strong holiday shopping season
- Unruly IDs the most shared videos of 2014
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
- Top 6 tips to set retailers up for the 2014 holidays
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....