News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
CloudOn release puts productivity in mobile
A new release to the cloud may offer businesses a better mobile solution. Called CloudOn, the platform offers document creation, sharing and editing options specific to Android-based smartphones.
"We are thrilled that CloudOn is now available across the entire Android ecosystem, and are excited to be able to reach more of our loyal customer base," said CloudOn CEO Milind Gadekar. "In addition to bringing Microsoft Office to Android phones, we are excited to give our users a better way to create content, and also access the critical contextual information around documents as we continue to grow our productivity offering."
Using CloudOn, businesses can help employees and marketing teams remain in contact with one another through their smartphones. The platform has optimized the Microsoft Office suite of tools for use within a smartphone sphere so that files can be shared, updated, edited and shared again as needed. The platform works with documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Once changed, the documents can be loaded to Google Drive, SkyDrive or Dropbox interfaces so that other team members can see the changes and make potential updates from there. And, because it's based for smartphones, the touchscreen functions have both portrait and landscape orientations and are made for these smaller spaces.
One of the most interesting features is the FileSpace option. In this view users can not only add notes or make changes, but can also see all activity within the documents in a single file rather than moving between files.
While this release is Android-specific, CloudOn is also available for iOS devices.
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...