News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
140 Proof launches rich, social, mobile ads
A new solution in the mobile space is marrying rich media and social marketing options to give brands a more engaging mobile option. From 140 Proof, the Rich Media Ad Units are expandable social ads giving viewers rich content within a smaller mobile banner ad.
"We know that purchase intent increases significantly when customers are engaged. Combining creative and interactive rich media ads with our interest graph will enable brands to engage customers in new and finely-targeted ways," said Jon Elvekrog, CEO of 140 Proof.
The ad units are expandable and include full-screen takeover options for content including video and even maps. Ads are targeted based on users social interests, which should lift both engagement and interest levels. The ads will run at the top of 140 Proof's social stream network of online, smartphone and tablet websites as well as apps connected to social networks like Twitter and Facebook.
For December 2012, comScore reports nearly 126 million US consumers owned smartphones; that is a 54% market penetration. More than one-third of those smartphone consumers (39.2%) are accessing social networks from their phones either through apps or direct browser navigation.
According to 140 Proof, their data base is growing by about 2 billion data points each dat. The platform is an interest graph which marries available online social data points - like 'Likes' or 'Follows' with online connections between consumers, brands, products and social influencers. The platform measures those interest bases and interactions to deliver more relevant social ads.
- Survey: Productivity software helping SMBs communicate
- How to use community Q&A to increase your reach
- How to use organic social posts to reach non-fans
- Keyword carelessness inhibiting UK travel brands' discoverability in App Store
- Android ahead of iOS in mobile ad traffic
- BrightRoll, Marketron announcements offer more measurement
- Study: SMBs turning to multi-channel to engage
- Young adults more likely to Facebook their dining experience than review it
Featured White Papers
- "Abandon Cart Emails" - Why We Don't Buy
For this paper, sponsored by Magento and Bronto Software, over 1,000 online shoppers were surveyed about their awareness of shopping...
- Learn 5 Ways the Cloud Will Enhance Your Professional Life in 2014
In 2013, we finally understood the cloud. Now we're ready to make the most of it. Online file sharing can...
- Users Hate to Wait: 8 Timely Tips for Speeding Up Your Website
Statistic after statistic shows that even a millisecond delay on your website can prevent you from converting customers, cost a...