News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
140 Proof launches rich, social, mobile ads
A new solution in the mobile space is marrying rich media and social marketing options to give brands a more engaging mobile option. From 140 Proof, the Rich Media Ad Units are expandable social ads giving viewers rich content within a smaller mobile banner ad.
"We know that purchase intent increases significantly when customers are engaged. Combining creative and interactive rich media ads with our interest graph will enable brands to engage customers in new and finely-targeted ways," said Jon Elvekrog, CEO of 140 Proof.
The ad units are expandable and include full-screen takeover options for content including video and even maps. Ads are targeted based on users social interests, which should lift both engagement and interest levels. The ads will run at the top of 140 Proof's social stream network of online, smartphone and tablet websites as well as apps connected to social networks like Twitter and Facebook.
For December 2012, comScore reports nearly 126 million US consumers owned smartphones; that is a 54% market penetration. More than one-third of those smartphone consumers (39.2%) are accessing social networks from their phones either through apps or direct browser navigation.
According to 140 Proof, their data base is growing by about 2 billion data points each dat. The platform is an interest graph which marries available online social data points - like 'Likes' or 'Follows' with online connections between consumers, brands, products and social influencers. The platform measures those interest bases and interactions to deliver more relevant social ads.
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...