News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
140 Proof launches rich, social, mobile ads
A new solution in the mobile space is marrying rich media and social marketing options to give brands a more engaging mobile option. From 140 Proof, the Rich Media Ad Units are expandable social ads giving viewers rich content within a smaller mobile banner ad.
"We know that purchase intent increases significantly when customers are engaged. Combining creative and interactive rich media ads with our interest graph will enable brands to engage customers in new and finely-targeted ways," said Jon Elvekrog, CEO of 140 Proof.
The ad units are expandable and include full-screen takeover options for content including video and even maps. Ads are targeted based on users social interests, which should lift both engagement and interest levels. The ads will run at the top of 140 Proof's social stream network of online, smartphone and tablet websites as well as apps connected to social networks like Twitter and Facebook.
For December 2012, comScore reports nearly 126 million US consumers owned smartphones; that is a 54% market penetration. More than one-third of those smartphone consumers (39.2%) are accessing social networks from their phones either through apps or direct browser navigation.
According to 140 Proof, their data base is growing by about 2 billion data points each dat. The platform is an interest graph which marries available online social data points - like 'Likes' or 'Follows' with online connections between consumers, brands, products and social influencers. The platform measures those interest bases and interactions to deliver more relevant social ads.
- Nielsen reveals habits of second-screeners
- Why your coupons need mobile
- Jivox, vSplash push interactivity with platforms
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...