News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Triton Digital, eXelate partner for targeted, streaming audio
A new partnership in the digital space will give audiophiles more in their listening day. Triton Digital and eXelate have teamed up to offer a targeting solution for ads in the streaming audio space. But radio is dead? Not so, listeners have simply changed how and where they listen.
Online radio is a growing trend; according to data from Arbitron and Edison Research more than 100 million Americans are tuned in to online radio (monthly); offering targeted ads to those listeners could offer a deeper engagement not only with the content but with the advertiser as well.
"With more than 100 million Americans listening to online radio every month, the exclusive integration of Triton Digital's massive global inventory of over two billion online [and mobile] audio impressions with eXelate's rich pool of billions of proprietary data points creates a unique, high performing, targeted audience opportunity for advertisers that leads to increased consumer engagement, generating greater revenue for publishers and spurring more growth in digital radio delivery," said Mark S. Zagorski, CEO, eXelate. "This combination empowers digital radio to join the 'audience' game and break the boundaries set for format or context."
Through the partnership Triton will use eXelate's proprietary data to target and deliver ads to online listeners; ads will be targeted based on purchase intent, household demographics and behavioral options.
"This partnership opens radio up to new digital dollars that it hasn't tapped prior," said Mike Agovino, Chief Operating Officer, Triton Digital. "eXelate's consumer data will strengthen Triton's offerings and will lead to a game changing shift in how advertisers will allocate advertising spend, with a premium on streaming audio placements."
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...