News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Triton Digital, eXelate partner for targeted, streaming audio
A new partnership in the digital space will give audiophiles more in their listening day. Triton Digital and eXelate have teamed up to offer a targeting solution for ads in the streaming audio space. But radio is dead? Not so, listeners have simply changed how and where they listen.
Online radio is a growing trend; according to data from Arbitron and Edison Research more than 100 million Americans are tuned in to online radio (monthly); offering targeted ads to those listeners could offer a deeper engagement not only with the content but with the advertiser as well.
"With more than 100 million Americans listening to online radio every month, the exclusive integration of Triton Digital's massive global inventory of over two billion online [and mobile] audio impressions with eXelate's rich pool of billions of proprietary data points creates a unique, high performing, targeted audience opportunity for advertisers that leads to increased consumer engagement, generating greater revenue for publishers and spurring more growth in digital radio delivery," said Mark S. Zagorski, CEO, eXelate. "This combination empowers digital radio to join the 'audience' game and break the boundaries set for format or context."
Through the partnership Triton will use eXelate's proprietary data to target and deliver ads to online listeners; ads will be targeted based on purchase intent, household demographics and behavioral options.
"This partnership opens radio up to new digital dollars that it hasn't tapped prior," said Mike Agovino, Chief Operating Officer, Triton Digital. "eXelate's consumer data will strengthen Triton's offerings and will lead to a game changing shift in how advertisers will allocate advertising spend, with a premium on streaming audio placements."
- Ecomm Roundup: Faster checkouts and better personalization
- Top 3 tips to use data better this holiday season
- Microbusinesses dipping into personal savings
- How dark social can impact brand
- Webrooming parents heading to physical stores for back-to-school purchases
- 43% of all traffic to travel websites now comes from mobile
- Survey: Gamers don't want interruptions
- Reports: Back to school stressing parents
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...