News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Triton Digital, eXelate partner for targeted, streaming audio
A new partnership in the digital space will give audiophiles more in their listening day. Triton Digital and eXelate have teamed up to offer a targeting solution for ads in the streaming audio space. But radio is dead? Not so, listeners have simply changed how and where they listen.
Online radio is a growing trend; according to data from Arbitron and Edison Research more than 100 million Americans are tuned in to online radio (monthly); offering targeted ads to those listeners could offer a deeper engagement not only with the content but with the advertiser as well.
"With more than 100 million Americans listening to online radio every month, the exclusive integration of Triton Digital's massive global inventory of over two billion online [and mobile] audio impressions with eXelate's rich pool of billions of proprietary data points creates a unique, high performing, targeted audience opportunity for advertisers that leads to increased consumer engagement, generating greater revenue for publishers and spurring more growth in digital radio delivery," said Mark S. Zagorski, CEO, eXelate. "This combination empowers digital radio to join the 'audience' game and break the boundaries set for format or context."
Through the partnership Triton will use eXelate's proprietary data to target and deliver ads to online listeners; ads will be targeted based on purchase intent, household demographics and behavioral options.
"This partnership opens radio up to new digital dollars that it hasn't tapped prior," said Mike Agovino, Chief Operating Officer, Triton Digital. "eXelate's consumer data will strengthen Triton's offerings and will lead to a game changing shift in how advertisers will allocate advertising spend, with a premium on streaming audio placements."
- Gigya: Facebook winning for logins
- Community Q&A: Do you need it? And how to use it
- Study: SMBs bride personal achievement over money
- DMA (UK) poll reveals most 'marketing friendly' social network
- LinkedIn: 300 million connected, 3 billion to go
- Kenshoo: Paid search continues double-digit yearly growth
- New platform uses social components to increase engagement
- How Facebook, AdWords can work together
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...