News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Triton Digital, eXelate partner for targeted, streaming audio
A new partnership in the digital space will give audiophiles more in their listening day. Triton Digital and eXelate have teamed up to offer a targeting solution for ads in the streaming audio space. But radio is dead? Not so, listeners have simply changed how and where they listen.
Online radio is a growing trend; according to data from Arbitron and Edison Research more than 100 million Americans are tuned in to online radio (monthly); offering targeted ads to those listeners could offer a deeper engagement not only with the content but with the advertiser as well.
"With more than 100 million Americans listening to online radio every month, the exclusive integration of Triton Digital's massive global inventory of over two billion online [and mobile] audio impressions with eXelate's rich pool of billions of proprietary data points creates a unique, high performing, targeted audience opportunity for advertisers that leads to increased consumer engagement, generating greater revenue for publishers and spurring more growth in digital radio delivery," said Mark S. Zagorski, CEO, eXelate. "This combination empowers digital radio to join the 'audience' game and break the boundaries set for format or context."
Through the partnership Triton will use eXelate's proprietary data to target and deliver ads to online listeners; ads will be targeted based on purchase intent, household demographics and behavioral options.
"This partnership opens radio up to new digital dollars that it hasn't tapped prior," said Mike Agovino, Chief Operating Officer, Triton Digital. "eXelate's consumer data will strengthen Triton's offerings and will lead to a game changing shift in how advertisers will allocate advertising spend, with a premium on streaming audio placements."
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...