News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Triton Digital, eXelate partner for targeted, streaming audio
A new partnership in the digital space will give audiophiles more in their listening day. Triton Digital and eXelate have teamed up to offer a targeting solution for ads in the streaming audio space. But radio is dead? Not so, listeners have simply changed how and where they listen.
Online radio is a growing trend; according to data from Arbitron and Edison Research more than 100 million Americans are tuned in to online radio (monthly); offering targeted ads to those listeners could offer a deeper engagement not only with the content but with the advertiser as well.
"With more than 100 million Americans listening to online radio every month, the exclusive integration of Triton Digital's massive global inventory of over two billion online [and mobile] audio impressions with eXelate's rich pool of billions of proprietary data points creates a unique, high performing, targeted audience opportunity for advertisers that leads to increased consumer engagement, generating greater revenue for publishers and spurring more growth in digital radio delivery," said Mark S. Zagorski, CEO, eXelate. "This combination empowers digital radio to join the 'audience' game and break the boundaries set for format or context."
Through the partnership Triton will use eXelate's proprietary data to target and deliver ads to online listeners; ads will be targeted based on purchase intent, household demographics and behavioral options.
"This partnership opens radio up to new digital dollars that it hasn't tapped prior," said Mike Agovino, Chief Operating Officer, Triton Digital. "eXelate's consumer data will strengthen Triton's offerings and will lead to a game changing shift in how advertisers will allocate advertising spend, with a premium on streaming audio placements."
- GoDaddy, Microsoft partner for SMB solution
- Report: 1 in 4 execs want more transparency
- SMB Roundup: Launches to simplify content, listings
- Study tracks effects of Google search engine updates on user behavior
- Excessive use of in-store beacon technology decreases app use
- Report urges brands to go their own way and sell direct
- Forecast: Local media revs to push $140b
- Consumers more likely to be loyal to brands with a physical presence
Featured White Papers
- Re-Engineer Your Business For Mobile Moments
More than ever, customers are turning to their mobile devices to browse, shop, and research. This increase in usage puts...
- Evolving Toward the Next Phase of Email
According to most corporate decision makers and influencers, email is the single most important application they have deployed! The typical...
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...