News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SEOmoz takes on AudienceWise
Look for more from SEOmoz in the coming year. The company has announced they'll buy AudienceWise in a seven figure deal. SEOmoz is a search enginge optimization and social networking optimization software hub. The addition of AudienceWise to the company framework will give brands another way to engage audiences.
AudienceWise helps online publishers and ecommerce websites develop their core audience.
"We're thrilled to be joining forces with AudienceWise. We've had a long personal and professional relationship with Matt and Tim, who've been a source of truly positive, TAGFEE contributions to the marketing industry," said Rand Fishkin, CEO and Founder, SEOmoz. "Given the amazing growth we experienced in 2012, we're in desperate need of more flannel-swaddled, local-organic-sustainable, fixed-gear bicycle-riding talent that refuses to eat at restaurants with more than one location."
This is the third acquisition made by SEOmoz in the last year. In addition to the AudienceWise purchase, the company has added Followerank and GetListed.
"The MozPlex is an inspiration, but we're really hoping to make the GetWonkWisePlex a place where Moz's Portland employees can feel truly at home," said Matthew Brown, co-founder of AudienceWise. "Rand has given us a lot of leeway in creating the ideal environment for our work. We were able to tap into Portland's community of local artisans when planning our new space, and we're proud to be doing our part for the local ecosystem."
SEOmoz provides software for both inbound marketing and social monitoring.
- Consumers more likely to be loyal to brands with a physical presence
- Study dispels myth that 15-24 year olds are the true 'digital natives'
- Top 3 tips to better optimize branded content
- Programmatic spending skyrockets through Nexage Markeplace
- FTC's new 'merchandise rule' to come into effect before Christmas
- Brands: Why content needs better optimization
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and acquisitions to improve platforms
- Consumers prefer SMS to apps for brand communications
Featured White Papers
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...