News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SEOmoz takes on AudienceWise
Look for more from SEOmoz in the coming year. The company has announced they'll buy AudienceWise in a seven figure deal. SEOmoz is a search enginge optimization and social networking optimization software hub. The addition of AudienceWise to the company framework will give brands another way to engage audiences.
AudienceWise helps online publishers and ecommerce websites develop their core audience.
"We're thrilled to be joining forces with AudienceWise. We've had a long personal and professional relationship with Matt and Tim, who've been a source of truly positive, TAGFEE contributions to the marketing industry," said Rand Fishkin, CEO and Founder, SEOmoz. "Given the amazing growth we experienced in 2012, we're in desperate need of more flannel-swaddled, local-organic-sustainable, fixed-gear bicycle-riding talent that refuses to eat at restaurants with more than one location."
This is the third acquisition made by SEOmoz in the last year. In addition to the AudienceWise purchase, the company has added Followerank and GetListed.
"The MozPlex is an inspiration, but we're really hoping to make the GetWonkWisePlex a place where Moz's Portland employees can feel truly at home," said Matthew Brown, co-founder of AudienceWise. "Rand has given us a lot of leeway in creating the ideal environment for our work. We were able to tap into Portland's community of local artisans when planning our new space, and we're proud to be doing our part for the local ecosystem."
SEOmoz provides software for both inbound marketing and social monitoring.
- What to expect on the video front in 2014
- How to create a solid A/B testing strategy
- Reports: Brands need strategy for mobile success
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
Featured White Papers
- How-to Guide to Online Customer Community Technologies
This Gleansight benchmark report explores what community experiences offer the greatest value to businesses. It looks at what technologies, processes...
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...