News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SEOmoz takes on AudienceWise
Look for more from SEOmoz in the coming year. The company has announced they'll buy AudienceWise in a seven figure deal. SEOmoz is a search enginge optimization and social networking optimization software hub. The addition of AudienceWise to the company framework will give brands another way to engage audiences.
AudienceWise helps online publishers and ecommerce websites develop their core audience.
"We're thrilled to be joining forces with AudienceWise. We've had a long personal and professional relationship with Matt and Tim, who've been a source of truly positive, TAGFEE contributions to the marketing industry," said Rand Fishkin, CEO and Founder, SEOmoz. "Given the amazing growth we experienced in 2012, we're in desperate need of more flannel-swaddled, local-organic-sustainable, fixed-gear bicycle-riding talent that refuses to eat at restaurants with more than one location."
This is the third acquisition made by SEOmoz in the last year. In addition to the AudienceWise purchase, the company has added Followerank and GetListed.
"The MozPlex is an inspiration, but we're really hoping to make the GetWonkWisePlex a place where Moz's Portland employees can feel truly at home," said Matthew Brown, co-founder of AudienceWise. "Rand has given us a lot of leeway in creating the ideal environment for our work. We were able to tap into Portland's community of local artisans when planning our new space, and we're proud to be doing our part for the local ecosystem."
SEOmoz provides software for both inbound marketing and social monitoring.
- Top 3 annoyances for mobile shoppers
- Study: Black Millennials betting on themselves
- Top 3 tips to take Valentine's strategies year-round
- No age limit to looking for love online
- Goodbye second-screening, hello switch-screening
- Less than one-third of emails opened on desktop last year
- Ad Roundup: Platforms for sales, ecommerce
- Top 3 tips to get more from email on Valentine's campaigns
Featured White Papers
- Device of Choice for Online Shoppers & Buyers
Did you know that men shop and buy from mobile devices more than women? Being aware of nuances like this...
- 5 'Must Have' Tactics For Your 2016 Digital Marketing Plan
What are the 5 "must have" tactics that experts agree can help everyone's 2016 digital marketing?...
- Consumers Tell All, Part 1: Online Shopping Frequency
This report looks at how frequently online shoppers are making purchases....