News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SEOmoz takes on AudienceWise
Look for more from SEOmoz in the coming year. The company has announced they'll buy AudienceWise in a seven figure deal. SEOmoz is a search enginge optimization and social networking optimization software hub. The addition of AudienceWise to the company framework will give brands another way to engage audiences.
AudienceWise helps online publishers and ecommerce websites develop their core audience.
"We're thrilled to be joining forces with AudienceWise. We've had a long personal and professional relationship with Matt and Tim, who've been a source of truly positive, TAGFEE contributions to the marketing industry," said Rand Fishkin, CEO and Founder, SEOmoz. "Given the amazing growth we experienced in 2012, we're in desperate need of more flannel-swaddled, local-organic-sustainable, fixed-gear bicycle-riding talent that refuses to eat at restaurants with more than one location."
This is the third acquisition made by SEOmoz in the last year. In addition to the AudienceWise purchase, the company has added Followerank and GetListed.
"The MozPlex is an inspiration, but we're really hoping to make the GetWonkWisePlex a place where Moz's Portland employees can feel truly at home," said Matthew Brown, co-founder of AudienceWise. "Rand has given us a lot of leeway in creating the ideal environment for our work. We were able to tap into Portland's community of local artisans when planning our new space, and we're proud to be doing our part for the local ecosystem."
SEOmoz provides software for both inbound marketing and social monitoring.
- Brands: How to better use reviews for your business
- How to keep customers loyal through the holidays
- 50% of Millennials will do most of their holiday shopping on Black Friday, Cyber Monday
- Consumers expect shopping experience to be revolutionized by wearable tech
- Highest online parcel volume recorded in October 2015
- How to convince wary app users to share location data
- How to protect against fake reviews
- 3 IT trends to watch in 2016
Featured White Papers
- Statistics for Online Experiments: How to Think and Act Like a Statistician
Statistics are the underpinning of how Optimizely's customers use data to make decisions. To run great experiments, investing in an...
- Lean Content Marketing
Content is king. If you're a modern marketer, you know why--it is the fuel for your lead generation and nurturing...